Home: Dog & Puppy Health: Vaccination:
HELP : Dog reactions to vaccination

max55
Novice

Feb 22, 2005, 5:14 AM

Post #1 of 3 (1433 views)
Shortcut
HELP : Dog reactions to vaccination Can't Post

My healthy and energetic 5 month old labrador-retriever just had his anti rabies vaccine two days ago. Since then, he is not eating and drinking, and started to vommit, first with what he eats, then only saliva, and tonight, with BLOOD!!! I could even smell the raw odour of the blood! Whats wrong with him?

thank you for anyone who will reply as soon as possible. my vet is out of town so i cant contact him.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!

kwlean2002
Doggyman

Feb 24, 2005, 7:51 PM

Post #2 of 3 (1409 views)
Shortcut
Re: [max55] HELP : Dog reactions to vaccination [In reply to] Can't Post

in this situation should bring him ASAP to others vet for checking, if you vet are outstation a month ??? how's you gonna do ?

Some of the dog will feel dont want to eat or eat less somemore drink too, even will vomit a bit but not so serious like this....after vaccin. But its will back to normal later. And some are dog its just nothing after vaccin. like my dog is the 1 feel nothing. still drinking and eating a lots after finish 3 jab. Last time I got 1 puppy, felt uncomfortable and less of eat and drink too....but after few days, she back to normal.

silvrash
Enthusiast

Apr 12, 2005, 1:33 AM

Post #3 of 3 (1339 views)
Shortcut
Re: [max55] HELP : Dog reactions to vaccination [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

You should bring him to a vet quick!!!

Its either he got reaction to the jad or its bacause he got infected before the jab.

Does he hav mukus on his nose?? Because if he does then it could be distemper.
www.wretch.cc/album/LilLiFashion

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my