Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Mixed Breed: Mixed Breed and Mongrels:
looking for a female dog to mate with my dog...

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

pewong

Jul 21, 2005, 1:42 AM

Post #26 of 48 (1504 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nicky_spykeaz] looking for a female dog to mate with my dog... [In reply to] Can't Post

ok i'll keep you posted on how many pups we get from the first litter. if your frens are really into it, i dont mind breeding more for them. but let's wait and see how the first batch goes!

thanks a lot nicky_spykeaz!
pewong

WendyS
Enthusiast

Jul 21, 2005, 10:50 PM

Post #27 of 48 (1489 views)
Shortcut
Re: [pewong][leecy] looking for a female dog to mate with my dog... [In reply to] Can't Post

Hehe...my pup has a name already, we call her 'SweetPea' - means sweet & small......

At first we wanted to get a flower name for her, like we gave the name Daisy for my GR...but somehow ended up with vegetable name, haha....Tongue

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 22, 2005, 7:02 AM

Post #28 of 48 (1489 views)
Shortcut
Re: [pewong] looking for a female dog to mate with my dog... [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
hi leecy! pewong = she... hehehehe. charlenealvin is splitting the litter with me! her aunt is a big fan of spitz breed! havent mated yet. the female named kiki, just gave birth recently and is still recovering from furloss etc. so we're giving it bout 2 months before we mate them. havent figure out the finer details yet.

will show you pic when the litter is born! i'm soooo happy!!!

pewong

oopppssss!!!!! always forgot abt ppl's sex, hentam myself! Pirate

give her 2 months? supposingly need to wait the next period to come isnt it?

Yang

Regards,

Yang

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 22, 2005, 7:04 AM

Post #29 of 48 (1484 views)
Shortcut
Re: [WendyS] looking for a female dog to mate with my dog... [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Oh, is it?....thanks for the info, I didn't pay much attention to this because I don't intend to breed my Daisy, she is a golden, now 11 months old. Yes, looking after new born puppies is a lot of work, in this case the dam's owner has to be prepared, so pewong has less work to do at the beginning, because hers is a male, I assume......Wink

Tell you one good news, I adopted one of Serene_kwlim's puppies yesterday. Her puppies are all so cute, but since I already have Daisy and she is a female, so I took a female pup only. The pup is only about 6 weeks old, it's a small breed mixed breed, so she looks so delicate. I have to look after her gently and now I feel like a subsitute mother for her, because she cried yesterday night (not very loud though), when I touched her, she licked my hand so much, so I made her some milk and cuddle her a while. I think she must have missed her mummy and brothers sister.....Tongue You can look at my attachments below to see my new pup, but I haven't got a name for her yet...still thinking...hmmmmm

WendyS

wow, ur pup is so0O ~~~CUTE~~~

sure she will bring u lots of happiness, & dont forget to train her ooo. Tongue

Yang

Regards,

Yang

WendyS
Enthusiast

Jul 22, 2005, 4:35 PM

Post #30 of 48 (1465 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leecy] looking for a female dog to mate with my dog... [In reply to] Can't Post

Ooooo, correct me if I'm wrong, I think maybe mixed breeds are smarter and have good natural instinct.

Why, because my SweetPea already knows where to do her business on day 1. And she also managed to push away the playpen (I used 3 pcs only) to escape, she was out on the 1st night already. I don't know why she is so strong, because she is still tiny, about 6-7 inches long & 5 inches tall only. Then my maid put something to block the playpen, you know what she did this morning, she climbed the playpen all the way up until the top and hanging there, then cried for help. Tongue

She also knows how to express herself, she will make noise & trying to climb the pen when she wants to play (sometimes when we just looked at her but didn't let her out to play) and she will make noise also when she wants poo poo (that makes toilet training easy). But if I'm not free to let her out, I'll just let it be, then she will be quiet after a while. If I carry her on my lap & want to have quiet time, she will be quiet too.

She is 6 weeks old now, do you think I should scold her for being noisy sometimes or I should just ignore it. Will I spoil her if I let her out to play too frequent. Now I just ignore her if she makes noise because of wanting to get out, and I'm teaching her to come when I'm socializing with her, anymore that I can teach at this young age?

I have no experience in taking care of such a young baby, hope you can enlighten me on this.

Thanks so much.....Smile

pewong

Jul 22, 2005, 6:17 PM

Post #31 of 48 (1452 views)
Shortcut
Re: [WendyS] [leecy] looking for a female dog to mate with my dog... [In reply to] Can't Post

well te name is cute! i think it suits her... at least you didnt name her broccoli os sawi.... hahahahah that would have been funny then... i think sweet pea is so popeye! it's good! i like the name. way to go wendys!
pewong

pewong

Jul 22, 2005, 6:22 PM

Post #32 of 48 (1448 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leecy] looking for a female dog to mate with my dog... [In reply to] Can't Post

haiya it's ok leecy. no need to hentam la.... painful wor... yups have to wait for bout 2 months. then after period gotta wait 9 days before can mate... then have to wait 58-63 days before she gives birth... i'm patiently waiting for the 2 months!
pewong

WendyS
Enthusiast

Jul 22, 2005, 6:28 PM

Post #33 of 48 (1448 views)
Shortcut
Re: [pewong] [leecy] looking for a female dog to mate with my dog... [In reply to] Can't Post

Hahaha......Thanks for your compliments.

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 23, 2005, 9:07 AM

Post #34 of 48 (1434 views)
Shortcut
Re: [WendyS] looking for a female dog to mate with my dog... [In reply to] Can't Post

WendyS

yap, mixed breeds are indeed smarter generally (for me). i used to take care of a mommy dog who was blind & gave birth to 7 pups, this mommy very smart, although she is blind, she still can find her way to pee & poo on the frass, find way to her food & drinks, & find her babies to feed milk when their eyes are all closed! sadly now all of her babies died..

abt training, it is important to train the dogs especially when it is still young. how a pup behave when young will reflects how she will be when she is an adult. so if u allow ur dog to bite ur hands for example, since u feel it is juz puppy bite & cute & harmless, most probably u will get frustuated when she continue biting when she is an adult. Smile

glad she knows how to pee & poo at the right place, bcs 1st few days she came to ur house is the MOST important days. u should praise her a lot & give her some treats when she does the right thing so that she will be happy to behave like that in the future. Wink

at the same time u should scold her firmly NO!!! when she does wrongly so that she know she did something wrong. dont bit ur dog or negative effects will steps in. the dog wont understand y u bit her. she wont know wat is right & wat is wrong. especially u should scold her ON THE SPOT, it is useless to scold her when u came home after work & saw her pee & poo all over. Laugh

the main point is at this stage, u should ENCOURAGE ON THE SPOT when she does RIGHT, & DISCOURAGE ON THE SPOT when she does wrong. dont feed ur dog til over full, spare some of her hunger for training. for example always ask her to sit b4 u let her eat. if she is too full of corse she wont "ENCOURAGED" to follow ur order. when time pass on, add on to train her more tricks. Cool

hope u will keep us updated abt ur dog then we shall share the experience! Tongue

Yang

Regards,

Yang

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 23, 2005, 9:09 AM

Post #35 of 48 (1429 views)
Shortcut
Re: [pewong] looking for a female dog to mate with my dog... [In reply to] Can't Post

pewong

o0O~~~ like that.. wish ur mommy & daddy dog will live happily ever after, haha..

Yang

Regards,

Yang

WendyS
Enthusiast

Jul 23, 2005, 6:52 PM

Post #36 of 48 (1422 views)
Shortcut

Hi Leecy.

Thanks so much for your advice.

How come the babies all died? Frown Are you one of the good ppl who always rescue stray dogs? Tell you frankly, I never been to SPCA/PAWS, I didn't know that there are so many unwanted dogs there until I logon to the SPCA website the other day.....I feel glad that I helped a bit by adopting one, but it's just too little bit bcoz there are still many out there.....Unsure Now I tried to ask ppl to adopt, but not many like dogs....

At this age (< 2 months) can take treats or not, will it upset her stomach? Back to my question earlier that she will make noise when want to come out to play, should I just ignore her or tell her 'NO'?

Another funny story to share, yesterday when I reached home I let her out to play....just happen that my husband's newspaper is on the floor, she poo on the newspaper....it was that day's newspaper, but we were not angry because we feel happy that she knows where to do her business...

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 24, 2005, 8:24 AM

Post #37 of 48 (1407 views)
Shortcut

WendyS

You are welcome, glad i can help u a bit. Smile

well all the pups died as a result of a "good person" helped me to report to SPCA's inspector Sabrina abt i get summons due to exceed limited amount of pets. Unimpressed

she tried hard to gain support by accusing me & spreading rumors to hundreds of contacts include my close friends without any prove. and this person used to be my fren of years. Crazy

Thanks god at last the truth revealed. but sadly things cant changed as the pups are taken in force by Sabrina by intruding our house then threatening us to let her take away all the pups or else she will call MPSJ to take all our pups away immediately which means they will put them to sleep.

we have no choice but to let her take away the pups. this fren of mine, which her nick is "stupid rat" claimed that she is the new leader since then. sadly she never even go & view where the pups are placed b4 decide & never border to go & have a look of all the pups after thet are placed at new place. Frown

Then all the pups died 1 by 1, in the process of dying she never pay for a visit, NEVER from the beginning til all DIED!!! she is NOT RESPONSIBLE enough to inform the public who donated to our group abt this news. at least inform me abt that but til i ask her she still avoiding me!

& wat makes ppl angry is she collect donation for a lady (mdm kang) who own hundreds of dogs & there is where the pups shifted. supposingly she can easily bank in the donated money into mdm kang's account but she kept holding the money for weeks! til the day she questioned she said she will bank in but til now there is no news. & wish to say it is VERY ILLEGAL to collect money using ppl's name for own benefit. Mad

well this is very sad. although we get back our good names but we cant get back our pet's life.

Yang

Regards,

Yang

WendyS
Enthusiast

Jul 26, 2005, 5:13 PM

Post #38 of 48 (1343 views)
Shortcut

Hi, sorry to hear that there is politics in your group....well, there are always good ppl and bad ppl, so just be yourself and do the right thing!

I want to thank you again for reminding me to teach my puppy....At first, I thought it is still too early to train her....I'm glad that my Sweet Pea knows the sit command already, I can teach her other commands also....hooray!

pewong

Sep 3, 2005, 6:47 PM

Post #39 of 48 (1305 views)
Shortcut

MY GOD LEECY! that is soo sad! this really bring the saying 'keep your frens close but your enemy closer' true. how could she have been so selfish, irresponsible and idiotic??!!

I'm so sorry to hear about the pups. If in future you need more help and support dont forget to rally me in! btw, what or which group do you belong to?
pewong

pewong

Sep 3, 2005, 6:53 PM

Post #40 of 48 (1304 views)
Shortcut

hey wendys,

i've got some bad news to share, charlenealvin's newly adopted kiki passed away couple of days ago. she's absolutely devastated now. Kiki got into an accident but she's been given proper burial. i hope charlenealvin will recover from this loss. she was so in love with kiki.

could you help me see if your ex neighbour is interested in breeding their female spitz? i would still like to breed nikko. afterwhich i intend to give a pup to charlenealvin. can you help me look around for a female spitz? thanks so much for your help.
pewong

WendyS
Enthusiast

Sep 5, 2005, 6:54 PM

Post #41 of 48 (1297 views)
Shortcut

Hi pewong,

So sorry to hear about Charlenealvin's loss. Is Kiki a spitz and you all are supposed to mate them? Sure you are sad and dissapointed......

Ok, I will ask my father to ask the auntie whether she wants to breed her female spitz.....will let u know later....Smile

pewong

Sep 5, 2005, 9:03 PM

Post #42 of 48 (1292 views)
Shortcut

thanks wendys. i hope to hear the good news from you soon!
pewong

WendyS
Enthusiast

Sep 6, 2005, 5:50 PM

Post #43 of 48 (1281 views)
Shortcut

Hi pewong,

I've checked with the owner, but so sorry to inform that she doesn't want to breed her spitz, coz she said after that her dog won't be 'leng lui' (beautiful) already!

pewong

Sep 6, 2005, 11:34 PM

Post #44 of 48 (1271 views)
Shortcut

oh wendys...

that's too bad. oh well i cant do much then. hopefully you'll come across someone else who owns a female spitz. please help look around. thank you so much for your help...
pewong

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 7, 2005, 2:18 AM

Post #45 of 48 (1262 views)
Shortcut

WendyS

yah it is true there are always good & bad ppl, even u r doing rescue. but there are ppl who tend to listen to 1 side of story, not even saw how i treat the dogs & hated me so much til today.

but im glad those who always help the strays with me are still here with me, bcs they see with their own eyes wat am i doing, some of them are puppy.com members.

the person who claimed that she is the new leader accuse that she always see money in but i keep saying insufficient fund. of corse she always see money in only bcs more than 50 pets are at my home, expenses to take care of them are fogged out from me & my gf.

she comes only few weeks one, & im the 1 who needs to fetch her all the way from setapak to sunway, never ask from her a single cent, i thought she is a good fren of mine? if i know by making our group gain publicity & get donations from public can cost a pet lover & fren of mine to become jealous & power crazy, i wont start it. i thought by doing so can help more strays.. but in the end, more than 10 pups died bcs of the,... im glad though WE had rescued more than 100 strays, although 10% failed to be rehomed..

if i have a choice, i would choose to be like now, juz do watever i can afford, without any help from others, at least the strays are happy to see me, nobody hates anybody.

Regards,

Yang

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 7, 2005, 2:22 AM

Post #46 of 48 (1259 views)
Shortcut

pewong

'keep your frens close but your enemy closer'

it is very true! i can feel it very deeply.

well she said she was blinded. nothing much explained though.

i dare not get any support from ppl loh, but if u feel like feeding the strays 1 day, i dont mind to bring u along as wat i do with some of the members here.

erm, my group? doesnt matter loh, since im doing this not to form a group. i formed a group after i did rescue.

Regards,

Yang

pewong

Sep 7, 2005, 7:20 PM

Post #47 of 48 (1245 views)
Shortcut

where are you staying leecy? i'll feed the strays near subang airport (PAWS) whenever i've got leftover food and bones from dinner. hahahaha i usually collect from 2 families sometimes 3 families to feed them. there's tons of stray dogs there could be due to the lack of space inside PAWS. I cant afford to purposely buy food for them cos there's too many and there are different packs during the day and night.

so i'll try to feed as many as possible. i'll also collect from lunch if i cant finish my food. i'd love to go with you to feed the strays but i seriously think that the penalty for irresponsible owners should be heavier. it's the lacking in implementation of the laws as well as the light penalties causes a lot of irresponsible owners here in m'sia.

an abused dog's life will only cost the owner couple of hundreds or at most few thousands... what is that compared to life??? i'll go for jailtime and a heavier fine. that'll teach people to be more irresponsible instead of leaving their pets to fend for themselves just because the owner is bored with the pet!

sigh... there's just too many injustices and grievances in this imperfect world. hope it'll change for the better!
pewong

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 25, 2005, 1:13 AM

Post #48 of 48 (1230 views)
Shortcut

pewong

sorry for late reply. being too talkative recently! Tongue

Well I normally feed strays at Sunway area, erm.. actually will feed whereever I saw them lah! haha! I even search for strays to feed, thats y last time I end up rescuing more & more.

But bad news is the dogs i feed for more than 1 year a Petting Zoo died at Sunway bcs poisoned by their own owner! A Malay guard. The dogs used to be very skinny & always hungry so i requested the guard to allow me rehome them, but the guard refused claiming that he needs them to guard that area. So me & my gf start feeding them since then.

1 day the guard told us take away the dogs, as he said a Tan Sri who own that place asked him to poison the dogs! So we spent days to try to catch the dogs but the dogs seems can sense it, so whenever we try to catch them they will run away.

At last I take a risk by grabbing 1 of them in a sudden which might caused the dog to be frightened & bite me, but fortunately the dog was scared & give no defends. I drove up to a hill then down from another side as I know there is a village which accept stray dogs. It takes us half a day to send him there & return back home but it guarantees no dog catcher will be able to reach there, at least i assumed the nearest City Council will need at least 3 hours & drive up & down through the hills not going to do so.

Well I do rescued this one, but juz this one...

Regards,

Yang

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my