Home: General: Chit Chat:
SHISEIDO

Derrickok
Novice

Mar 8, 2002, 7:45 PM

Post #1 of 2 (1908 views)
Shortcut
SHISEIDO Can't Post

What has cosmetic got to do with doggie?
Shiseido is the trade name for cosmetic products, manufactured in Japan, and marketed by a local agent Tung Pao.
Since the word shad....... is taboo and vodoo to this forum, this wish must be respected.
I am one of those, very good in substitutions.
So if you read it fast enough, how does it sound?
Ah yes, the use of cosmetics is to create beauty and attention. If you are a plain jane, no one will say that you are gorgeous or ugly looking.
However, when you start to apply lipsticks, there will always be remarks that the colour does not match your complexion, or remarks will come and say that you have thin lips, you should blah blah blah and so forth. Plain jane is on the defensive trying to justify the colour etc. This will then give greater pleasure for the one who made such a remark the opportunity to lebeih cerita. Meanwhile Shiseido is very happy and may even pour high octane fuel directly into the fire to make it bigger, because plain jane will start to smear herself all over with lipsticks to prove a point resulting more lipsticks used and so the Japo can produced more lipsticks.
However, if plain jane were to completely IGNOR all remarks. What then?
Sigh! I think I have an INFERIOR COMPLEX/A CHARACTER IN DUBIOUS NATURE, Best is to hibernate and RTM.
RTM by the way does not stand for Radio TV Malaysia. It means REHAT TUNGGU MATI!!
THIS MESSAGE IS DEDICATED TO ALL MEMBERS WHO HAD INTRODUCED.

(This post was edited by Derrickok on Mar 8, 2002, 7:49 PM)

adrian
Novice

Mar 9, 2002, 1:50 AM

Post #2 of 2 (1895 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Derrickok] SHISEIDO [In reply to] Can't Post

Wink

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my