HELP: He keep climb up to the cabinet

fatt__
Novice

Feb 17, 2005, 5:09 PM

Post #1 of 6 (1100 views)
Shortcut
HELP: He keep climb up to the cabinet Can't Post

Hi,

Schumann has a bad habit that he always climb up to the higher place such as cabinet. This few days, as i observe that he will climb up to that place when i off all the light and went to the bed room. He wouldn't climb up there at once but when heard the firework sounds.

I can understand that he may scare of the firework and find someplace to hide. But, why he choice the highest place? Anyway, this morning around 6am, he climb up to the cabinet and make somethings dropped wake me up. At that time, it is raining. I'm not sure that he feel cool, then he climb up to that place.

My question is: He climb up to the highest spot because of he like that place or he is want to get rid of cool and scare of firework. For the firework, i wouldn't worry because CNY will pass soon and the problem will be solved. if he just like to stay at highest place when i off the light and went to bed, then i will feel very headache.

Hope you all can advise me how to cut off his this bad habit.

Thanks

fatt

annjou
K9 Maniac

Feb 17, 2005, 8:02 PM

Post #2 of 6 (1089 views)
Shortcut
Re: [fatt__] HELP: He keep climb up to the cabinet [In reply to] Can't Post

tink u juz need to wait till the CNY is over b4 u know which kind he is..then only u can take any action...

fatt__
Novice

Feb 17, 2005, 8:18 PM

Post #3 of 6 (1085 views)
Shortcut
Re: [annjou] HELP: He keep climb up to the cabinet [In reply to] Can't Post

yeah, maybe have to wait and see.

Sydney
Doggyman

Apr 26, 2005, 5:32 AM

Post #4 of 6 (1021 views)
Shortcut

You can try keeping ur dog in ur cage so he dun jump up.. Or keep hiim occupiedSmile

FrownFrownSidney's DogsterFrown
Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

fatt__
Novice

Apr 26, 2005, 4:18 PM

Post #5 of 6 (1009 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Sydney] HELP: He keep climb up to the cabinet [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. He stop to climb up and down already. I think he scare of the firework and thunder. If there is no rainning at mid-night, he will be ok.

Just last few night, there is a storm raining at mid night. he keep scratching my room's door and i woke up. I spent some time to calm he down. Then he will be fine and didn't make noise anymore.

He able to hear the low volume of thunder which is cant be heard by us...just wonder...

Sydney
Doggyman

Apr 27, 2005, 2:21 AM

Post #6 of 6 (1006 views)
Shortcut

Ic.. it's going very wel wif u and ur dog.. Then does he have 2 habit for going up again?

FrownFrownSidney's DogsterFrown
Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my