Dog Missing in OUG

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

shlee
Doggyman

Feb 26, 2005, 1:17 AM

Post #26 of 33 (493 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Bull Lover] Dog Missing in OUG [In reply to] Can't Post

Your Taro is very lucky to have you as his owner. I can feel that you love him very much! It's true, Taro looks like a dai fei jai, ha ha.....

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Feb 26, 2005, 1:27 AM

Post #27 of 33 (491 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] Dog Missing in OUG [In reply to] Can't Post

yes ah.. this is the only thing i am not shy and tick face to say out loud hahahah I LOVE TAROOOO!!! hahahahaha.....

taro my son mah.. wat to do, they all depend on us the human ler.. must sayang them.. my mum always compain, i didn't teach taro when he is baby, now very notty!! but i just love him to be that notty!!!...

come and meet taro lah, but he may be too rough for the toy breed owner loh, real rough boy! hahaha... no way u can make him pain hahahaha... like a bull!! HAHA..

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!
THE BULLDOG STATION **drop us a visit **
PHOTO ALBUM : PUPPY.COM & OTHERS
Ref: Pg 18; 19

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

shlee
Doggyman

Feb 28, 2005, 5:41 PM

Post #28 of 33 (473 views)
Shortcut

Same as u, i like my dogs to be naughty! If my dogs are quiet one day, i would be more scared! Afraid they are falling sick.....

Meet with your Taro? i wanted too.....but a bull dog always looks fierce oh! Besides Taro, u don't have another dog ah?

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Feb 28, 2005, 8:54 PM

Post #29 of 33 (471 views)
Shortcut

no ah.. i only have taro. they r not fierce lah, if bulldog aggressive with human its out one, so 100% friendly, only if they gila gila. hehe.... if u don't mind a bulldog looks urgly.. and rought.. then u will love them, coz they have a gentle heart, and a sor jai look hehe..

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

shlee
Doggyman

Feb 28, 2005, 9:48 PM

Post #30 of 33 (463 views)
Shortcut

Ha ha, i never concluded a dog look ugly or rought before. For me, all the dog is nice and pretty, regardless pure breed or mixed. I agreed with u, a bull dog always looks blur blur, ha ha.....

Why don't u consider getting another dog, as a partner with Taro? So your Taro won't feel so bored. I like to see my dogs to play around with each other. They really enjoy it!

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Feb 28, 2005, 10:01 PM

Post #31 of 33 (460 views)
Shortcut

i hope too, but not affortable in time and money. so better until i can, then only i bring 1 more bullie back for taro. if not i end up messing the 2 poor doggy. pity them lah hahahah.... and not sure if taro likes to have an other doggy or not.

coz i did help my firend to take care her bully 1 day, but taro looks sad. he just go and hide under the chair where he never go there b4, and hide in the room. sooooooo sad and unhappy... loos pity...

he will share all his toy and others belonging, as he is sweet boy, just pity to see his sad face and hide himself away...

now every morning taro manja abit b4 i go work, then i will play with him in the evening until both also koyak, haha. and i also bring him out as long as its possible. and also bring him out to play with others doggy... this is the best now i can do.

so i wouldn't get the 2nd bullie in b4 we both r ready.. hahaha...although i really love to have 1 more. and always happy to see him playing happily with others doggy.

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

shlee
Doggyman

Mar 1, 2005, 12:11 AM

Post #32 of 33 (453 views)
Shortcut

I'm sure Taro will be happy to have a partner for him, no matter the dog is a male or female. Taro just needs sometimes to get used to it. Of course, you can't be unfair to another one, otherwise Taro will be jealous! All of my dogs all the while can get well with each others. They always play around and sleep together. For example, if there is fireworks, they can accompany each other. A dog like to play with human, they also like to play with other dog!

But i agreed with u. Since u can't afford to have another dog now, then better don't until u can afford

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Mar 1, 2005, 12:25 AM

Post #33 of 33 (451 views)
Shortcut

yes taro sure get along with any one very well, coz he play rought but his heart is too sofe, he is always the one kane bully when pther growl at him.

and he is toor ough now with a heavy body, if i get a pup in, may hurt the pup or i need to keep my eye on them 24 hours, have to wait until taro is older, and my time is affortable.

sometime my neighbour GR will come over to play with taro, and my bulldog gang will come over or i bring taro to their house... hehehe.....

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my