First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

mel&sun
Novice

Feb 7, 2005, 5:53 PM

Post #1 of 26 (3019 views)
Shortcut
Missing Sunshine! Can't Post

Hi everyone!

I've lost my lil' Sunshine (Poodle cross Pom - Beige Colour) around USJ 3A (new housing area behind USJ 3) on 1 Feb 05. Apparently she was last seen in USJ 3C (picked up by someone in a Wira). She's very dear to us, and our world has turned upside down without her. Pls contact us (Mel : 012-200 7708 or Charmaine : 012-266 7666) if you've seen her. Thank you.
Attachments: Picture1.jpg (38.2 KB)

shlee
Doggyman

Feb 7, 2005, 8:21 PM

Post #2 of 26 (2998 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mel&sun] Missing Sunshine! [In reply to] Can't Post

Pls quickly distribute your flyers as many as possible. Perhaps someone around your house has taken her, then they would return her to you after reading your flyers.

I would keep an eye for your Sunshine too. Good luck!

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

mel&sun
Novice

Feb 8, 2005, 1:22 AM

Post #3 of 26 (2981 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] Missing Sunshine! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi! We've already distributed about 500 leaflets, started since 2/2. Going to distribute more tonight. Hopefully some good samaritans will see it and help me locate/ return our beloved. Thank you for keeping a lookout. Appreciate it.

vkin
Novice

Feb 8, 2005, 6:45 AM

Post #4 of 26 (2971 views)
Shortcut

Dear Mel&Sun,

Hope you'll find your buddy soon.

Why don't you notify also in www.usj.com.my (At least pple who stay around that area will know of it and will keep watch for your buddy)

vkin

mel&sun
Novice

Feb 8, 2005, 8:31 PM

Post #5 of 26 (2952 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vkin] Missing Sunshine! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Vkin!

Thanks for the advise. Will do it ASAP.

shlee
Doggyman

Feb 15, 2005, 9:37 PM

Post #6 of 26 (2898 views)
Shortcut

Do you manage to find your dog? I would definitely help to keep an eye for your dog because i truly understand how you feel now. I have lost one of my lovely furkid before. It happened about 1 year ago, but i still feel sad now whenever i think of her. I still really miss her now.....

prem_alex
Novice

Feb 15, 2005, 10:11 PM

Post #7 of 26 (2894 views)
Shortcut

hi mel&sun,

i've lost my dog too at USJ 3, brown pup. wonder have you seen him around your area. Good luck on your search.

mel&sun
Novice

Feb 15, 2005, 11:53 PM

Post #8 of 26 (2880 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] Missing Sunshine! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi... have not found her yet... Miss her very much as she's very much a part of me. Did not enjoy my hols. Appreciate your concern and help. Thank you.

mel&sun
Novice

Feb 15, 2005, 11:58 PM

Post #9 of 26 (2879 views)
Shortcut
Re: [prem_alex] Missing Sunshine! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi... been rounding USJ3 during the hols, nope.. have not seen your lil' one. We'll keep a look out. Pls. help us to keep a look out for our lil' Sunshine too, would really appreciate it. We'll be distributing flyers around your area tonight or tomorrow. Take care!

shlee
Doggyman

Feb 16, 2005, 12:23 AM

Post #10 of 26 (2873 views)
Shortcut

In fact, my MiMi (the one being stolen last year) looks quite similar to your dog. I mean her fur is very curly, like yours too. Be strong, i always believe that i would be able to reunite with my MiMi

Your dog is very cute, perhaps somebody has kept her. Pls go around your neighbour and search for her. Maybe u can find her in someone house's garden.....

Good luck to both of us!

sallychuah
Canine Addict

Feb 16, 2005, 2:01 AM

Post #11 of 26 (2869 views)
Shortcut

Dear mel&sun,

I'm so sorry to know this bad news. U guys need more flyers, nver assume how many pieces of flyers is enough until u find ur pet. Work fast, go around the neighbourhoods call out very loud ur lil's name. I believe someone is keeping ur Sunshine now.

God bless u reunite with ur Sunshine soon.

mel&sun
Novice

Feb 16, 2005, 6:02 PM

Post #12 of 26 (2855 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sallychuah] Missing Sunshine! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Sally! We'll be distributing more flyers soon. Been rounding my area and the areas nearby daily without fail. My only worry is that the person who took my lil' one is not from USJ. Frown Would appreciate if you could keep a look out for my lil' girl. Thank you.

sallychuah
Canine Addict

Feb 24, 2005, 7:01 AM

Post #13 of 26 (2763 views)
Shortcut

Mel&sun,

Hi, I just dun believe this, never imagine that this will happened twice.

As I adviced u what to do to get back ur dog, now my own dog went missing/stolen. Any news from ur lil Sunshine yet?

I just couldn't believe it. Let's pray hard to reunite with our lil's one soon.Frown

mel&sun
Novice

Feb 24, 2005, 8:00 PM

Post #14 of 26 (2748 views)
Shortcut

Hi Sally!

Sorry to hear bout your lil one. Will keep a look out. Nope... sigh... no signs of my lil' Sunshine. Yup... let's pray hard that are lil' ones are safe and will return to us soon.

sallychuah
Canine Addict

Feb 25, 2005, 5:14 AM

Post #15 of 26 (2710 views)
Shortcut

mel,

I need ur help here, someone actually called us this afternoon saying that they saw our dog at USJ 4/F area. We been searching for 2 hours at USJ 4 N USJ 3. As i know u r staying at USJ 3, pls keep on eye of my doggy. I know u urself lost ur dog but we hope for the best to get back our doggy soon, thank u very much.

mel&sun
Novice

Feb 25, 2005, 10:15 PM

Post #16 of 26 (2684 views)
Shortcut

Sally.. no worries. Will keep an eye. I am actually staying behind USJ 3, i.e. USJ3A (the new housing area). Pls help me be on a look out for lil' Sunshine too, cos apparently she was taken by someone in USJ 3C, who drives a Wira and has a dog. Don't worry so much... cheer up!

sallychuah
Canine Addict

Feb 26, 2005, 7:22 AM

Post #17 of 26 (2665 views)
Shortcut

Mel&sun,

I dun know whether u know about this or not. Someone actually saw ur dog in front of her gate but sadly she did not bring in the dog or keep her safe while u are looking. She knew that is a lost dog, after 2 days later only she saw ur flyers. She from USJ 3C area. I got this info from USJ Community website.

I'm so sorry for u. I hope if there is anyone who see any dog look lost, pls help them. Pls keep them safe while we the careless onwer gain 1 more chance to take care good of their love one.

mel&sun
Novice

Mar 1, 2005, 6:02 PM

Post #18 of 26 (2621 views)
Shortcut

Dear All,

Latest updates!

Someone told us that they say our lil girl, Sunshine around in USJ 11. So, we popped over to search for her yesterday. 2 ppl from USJ 11/4M saw Sunny running around their area last week. Another guy saw her, also last week around Arcadia apartments.

Would appreciate the USJ 11 folks to be on a look out for our dear lil girl. I think she must be so lost and scared.Frown

My assumption is that someone from USJ 11 must've picked her from USJ 3C. Then Sunny girl must have got lost again. We've distributed leaflets around USJ 11 and will continue with it today.

Pls give us a call if you've seen our lil girl. Mel @ 012-200 7708, Loo @ 012-266 7666.

Thank you!

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Mar 1, 2005, 8:03 PM

Post #19 of 26 (2611 views)
Shortcut

i got ur flyer from my neighbour last night.. but we never see her around in our area... will keep an eye on her ok

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!
THE BULLDOG STATION **drop us a visit **
PHOTO ALBUM : PUPPY.COM & OTHERS
Ref: Pg 18; 19

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

mel&sun
Novice

Mar 1, 2005, 8:54 PM

Post #20 of 26 (2604 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Bull Lover] Missing Sunshine! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Bull Lover... thank you for your assistance.

Appreciate it.

sallychuah
Canine Addict

Mar 2, 2005, 1:01 AM

Post #21 of 26 (2590 views)
Shortcut

Will she bark if she hear bell sound? Try to get a squeky toy or a bell (for dog), while u can look around make that noisy sound, most of the dogs will go to the gate n bark at u,atthe same time u can see them too. I did it this few days, saw 3 miniature schnauzer but not my dog.

sallychuah
Canine Addict

Mar 3, 2005, 12:09 AM

Post #22 of 26 (2548 views)
Shortcut

Hi,just want to check with u, found with ur dog?

I received a call said that saw a dog looked lost n trying to look for it's way home at USJ11/4L. But the color wasn't so sure coz it's the caller's wife saw it. U can try check it tomorrow morning coz according to caller, his wife saw the dog yesterday n about 8.30am today. I've went there this morning but haven't seen any yet. All the best, we are near to our lil one.

mel&sun
Novice

Apr 12, 2005, 12:31 AM

Post #23 of 26 (2369 views)
Shortcut

Hi all...

I have yet to be able to find my lil' girl... Really miss her and am worried sick...

Would appreciate if you guys could keep a look out for me. Appreciate it much...

Thank you.

sallychuah
Canine Addict

Apr 12, 2005, 3:12 AM

Post #24 of 26 (2338 views)
Shortcut

Hi Mel,

Me too, have yet found my baby. About the flyers distributions, I did get someone to do it but unfortunately I think he didn't do his job well. I paid him to distribute all USJ 11 area but some of my fren said they did not receive any, which is mean he did not do it all. Luckily u did not join us or else u'll be cheated too. I'm still looking for someone can help on distribute fylers from house to house but a bit worry that can they fullfil their job or not.

Tell u one good news, I went to a pet shop yesterday at Taipan, the assistant told me that someone found a Poodle BUT the assistant did not have full details on the Poodle. The founder will put up flyers at around according to the pet shop assistant guy. I'll try to check with them agian see if the founder came or not, may be can get the contact instant of waiting for the flyers to be put up.

SadSally.....

mel&sun
Novice

Jan 14, 2006, 12:28 AM

Post #25 of 26 (1826 views)
Shortcut

Hi All...

As the Chinese New Year gets closer, my heart aches further... Been a year since my dearie's been gone...

Have yet to locate my lil baby... she turned 2 in November... and i did not get a chance to celebrate it with her. I guess she would have a slightly longer hair now....

Ever once in a while, i'll ask myself whether will she still remember me... i miss her deeply... if anyone of you have seen her, i would appreciate if you could let me know her whereabouts.. she has a birthmark on her tongue...

Thank you...

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my