Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
My dog is Missing

erictee
Novice

Feb 1, 2005, 8:25 AM

Post #1 of 24 (2760 views)
Shortcut
My dog is Missing Can't Post

i lost my dog in petaling street. If any one is find my dog, reward will be given and please contact me: 012-3880619/ 012-2169065. thanks
Attachments: dog.jpg (40.9 KB)

kwlean2002
Doggyman

Feb 1, 2005, 5:54 PM

Post #2 of 24 (2739 views)
Shortcut
Re: [erictee] My dog is Missing [In reply to] Can't Post

oh god ! had you past you doggie pic to the nearest pet shop at petaling street ? I'm afraid someone had stolen your's doggie might sell at there too. please keep in touch with the petshop owner. God bless you !

erictee
Novice

Feb 2, 2005, 1:34 AM

Post #3 of 24 (2713 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kwlean2002] My dog is Missing [In reply to] Can't Post

hi lean,

yes i have already pass the pic to the nearest shop, and have go back that area to find it but cant find. If any one have found my dog please let me know and call me, thanks a lot.

Sherlok

Feb 3, 2005, 1:22 AM

Post #4 of 24 (2641 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
i lost my dog in petaling street. If any one is find my dog, reward will be given and please contact me: 012-3880619/ 012-2169065. thanks

The moderator striked off my post. so I am here to do it once more for you to read. I have mentioned many time that why you dont tell how you lost your dog

why pay reward ? thought all of them here will help without terms and conditions ?

kwlean2002
Doggyman

Feb 3, 2005, 1:34 AM

Post #5 of 24 (2640 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

Any news on it ?? I saw you report on China press yesterday 1/2/05 ! blessing you the dog will back to ASAP !

erictee
Novice

Feb 5, 2005, 1:40 AM

Post #6 of 24 (2568 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Sherlok] My dog is Missing [In reply to] Can't Post

y th moderator striked off ur post??

Actually i lost my dog when i bring it to have hair cut. The staff careless and let my dog run away. Now they deny is their fault, so angry. But i will fight until the end!

Pay reward, just to encouraging only.

The moderator striked off my post. so I am here to do it once more for you to read. I have mentioned many time that why you dont tell how you lost your dog

why pay reward ? thought all of them here will help without terms and conditions ?

erictee
Novice

Feb 5, 2005, 1:53 AM

Post #7 of 24 (2566 views)
Shortcut

hi,

nope, until now still dun have any news. yalor i have sent the report to chinese press.Thanks for your concern, i hope it will come bck as soon as posibble.

kwlean2002
Doggyman

Feb 5, 2005, 9:30 PM

Post #8 of 24 (2545 views)
Shortcut

Hi eric,

Wah !! such a non responsible guys, lost you dog so easy like that....Mad I sue him's shop, report to the `Pengguna' court, i don't what 's in english, I only know in chinese...Frown

Please be patient, hope you dog will back will save. We'll blessing on it.

Just the ignore the guy saying unresect to you. He/she used to be hurt everyone in the forum.

Virgil Ang
Enthusiast

Feb 6, 2005, 3:49 AM

Post #9 of 24 (2531 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
y th moderator striked off ur post??

Actually i lost my dog when i bring it to have hair cut. The staff careless and let my dog run away. Now they deny is their fault, so angry. But i will fight until the end!

Pay reward, just to encouraging only. Eric. what on earth was that, dog sent for haircut and they let loose your dog. Where were you at that time ? were you away from the salon ? How can they deny the incident ? what you intend to do then ? I am very confused about the dog lost, dont they have hair cut in the room ? There are two ways for them to solve the problem. 1, give two weeks to get back the dog. 2 Make them pay for the dog if dog is not returned.

The moderator striked off my post. Sherlok, you knew well that unpleasant and out of topic post will be erased by Moderator, yet, why you still want to post ? I dont see there is fun in your post and I dont have a good laugh either. Can you try post some interesting one or something new for us to enjoy ? I mean no body like to read and answer your post if you keep posting in that manner, it was not fun, no humour and some quite hurtful to those who lost their dog. why you do that ? Believe in " CHANGE " Happy CNY to you and your Pa and Ma.

nicky_spykeaz
Doggyman

Feb 6, 2005, 10:03 AM

Post #10 of 24 (2508 views)
Shortcut

I think eric is not the first one to lose their pet like that rite....I remember one of the member here lost his pet the same way,only his one someone took it because the petshop worker tie him near the counter...forget who dog lioa...
I think we have to sue this petshop owner for their mistake...let them learn the lesson in an expensive way...FrownFrownFrown
They should be more careful when handling others ppl pets...who know one day, their might lost their own children.....
FrownFrownFrown

Cheers ya,

Nicki the Devil live by the reputation of the name

boBby is a craz3 car PassaNger
Fat FaT other case Elegant Car GuEst
What make Me?
A LoYal huMan Driver.... Frown

NoBody is Prefect, Guess What i am Nobody
Nice to meet YOu

(Bobby+Nicky craze JT memBer)

BoBby San DogstEr
http://www.dogster.com/?158414

http://spykeaz-devil.blogspot.com/

nicky_spykeaz
Doggyman

Feb 6, 2005, 10:08 AM

Post #11 of 24 (2505 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Virgil Ang] My dog is Missing [In reply to] Can't Post

Virgil cool down...
You know in this world full of irrespossible people...if not why so many dog are homeless and abondoned rite...
ya i think eric should be firm on this lost...i mean losing a dog is like losing our own child..only that we didnt carry them for 9 monthsFrownFrown
I think you have to save your breath on Sherlok case.....it is his style...wont change one...if change, it is not sherlok anymore but sherly..sound more feminine ya.....

Cheers ya,

What make Me?

Nice to meet YOu

BoBby San DogstEr

kwlean2002
Doggyman

Feb 6, 2005, 5:02 PM

Post #12 of 24 (2494 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nicky_spykeaz] My dog is Missing [In reply to] Can't Post

Ya ! you r right ! Althrought what happen, the shop can't deny on thier careless of taking care customer dogs. Moreovell the dog is missing on thier shop !

Lossing a dog just like our baby, I also will feel sad on it. Hope the dog can return to eric later.

erictee
Novice

Feb 6, 2005, 11:16 PM

Post #13 of 24 (2475 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Virgil Ang] My dog is Missing [In reply to] Can't Post

Yes i am away from the pet shop after sent my dog to have hair cut. But half an hour later, they call me up and say they have lost my dog. i have bring my dog to there quite a lot of time but this time their really careless. Actually they have hair cut in the room, but a staff forget to close the dog. when they realise, my dog already lost.

ystday the pet shop agree if until this coming thursday still cant get back my dog, they willing to pay RM3k n let me to choice a dog in they pet shop. But i really hope can get bck my dog.

At the same time, ystday a pet shop in damansara told me that have 2 guy bring a dog which is similar saiz n type, trying to sell to them. But they din close the sell. My dog already goes to pj area!

Pay reward, just to encouraging only. Eric. what on earth was that, dog sent for haircut and they let loose your dog. Where were you at that time ? were you away from the salon ? How can they deny the incident ? what you intend to do then ? I am very confused about the dog lost, dont they have hair cut in the room ? There are two ways for them to solve the problem. 1, give two weeks to get back the dog. 2 Make them pay for the dog if dog is not returned

erictee
Novice

Feb 6, 2005, 11:32 PM

Post #14 of 24 (2474 views)
Shortcut

hi lean,

If ystday they din gave a reasonable solution on my lost, i think i will going to sue them Mad really cant wait for it, to get bck my dog!

Is ok. i will ignore it.

nicky_spykeaz
Doggyman

Feb 7, 2005, 12:13 AM

Post #15 of 24 (2469 views)
Shortcut

well i pretty good offer....but still, it your dog is missing now...no any offer can cover that..but we have to tolerate..if the petshop owner willing to accept their fault that will be great...let it be a lesson for them dont treat it as a crime..give a 2nd chance ya...

Cheers ya,

What make Me?

Nice to meet YOu

BoBby San DogstEr

kwlean2002
Doggyman

Feb 7, 2005, 4:44 AM

Post #16 of 24 (2458 views)
Shortcut

Hi Eric,

yes, you r right. Althrough they willing paid of you or let you choose 1 doggie on thier shop, But you and me hope the dog is return rather get money or replacement. We're hard to acept a new incomer on a short time.

Aiya ! why don't petshop inform you immediately if they reliaze or doubt inthe similar !!! You better infrom all petshop, if anybody came for selling the doggie again, call you on the spot. Or told petshop owner to hold on the deal, said got a `friend' interesting, tell them to wait you came..

nicky_spykeaz
Doggyman

Feb 7, 2005, 8:39 AM

Post #17 of 24 (2447 views)
Shortcut

That true....what a plan....u smart lah FrownFrown
come i give you a dog Frown

Cheers ya,

What make Me?

Nice to meet YOu

BoBby San DogstEr

kwlean2002
Doggyman

Feb 7, 2005, 6:37 PM

Post #18 of 24 (2433 views)
Shortcut

hehehe....like chinese said, `the man on situation, always blur-blur or can't make correct direction. Only the outsider can see deeply and truly on it' like the confusion said.....I think

vkin
Novice

Feb 8, 2005, 6:42 AM

Post #19 of 24 (2423 views)
Shortcut

Hey Eric Tee,

Hope your buddy will be back in your arms soon.

*Hugs*

-vkin-

nicky_spykeaz
Doggyman

Feb 9, 2005, 1:15 AM

Post #20 of 24 (2404 views)
Shortcut

FrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrown

Cheers ya,

What make Me?

Nice to meet YOu

BoBby San DogstEr

erictee
Novice

Feb 16, 2005, 7:23 AM

Post #21 of 24 (2319 views)
Shortcut

yes, i agree also. sometime need to tolerate. Until now i still dun have any new for my dog!

erictee
Novice

Feb 16, 2005, 7:52 AM

Post #22 of 24 (2317 views)
Shortcut

hi lean,

yup, is hard to accept a new incomer in a short time! the original is the best!

i have told them , if they coming or other ppl selling the dog which is similiar with mine, call me immediately! i also have told other pet shop as well, pj area n petaling street.

The pet shop already let me choose a doggie from they shop! but it really not the same feeling, i will not give up to find my dog. hope will back to me soon Frown

anyway gong xi fa cai n happy cny to every body here!

erictee
Novice

Feb 16, 2005, 7:55 AM

Post #23 of 24 (2315 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vkin] My dog is Missing [In reply to] Can't Post

hi vkin,

thanks a lot! hope as what u mention will come true.

kwlean2002
Doggyman

Feb 16, 2005, 7:54 PM

Post #24 of 24 (2295 views)
Shortcut

Yes ! Hope you dog will return later, angle will be with you and dog. Will reuion on someday, just we don't give up so fast and easy.

happy Chinese new year and may you dream came true.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my