Need help from KL friends

elizatye
K9 Senior

Mar 11, 2003, 5:29 PM

Post #1 of 16 (3240 views)
Shortcut
Need help from KL friends Can't Post

Hi, KL pen yau mun,

I will go to KL for MIPE this weekend. Then I will go to Zoo Negara on Sunday. Any of KL friend here can guide me how to go to Zoo Negara. Or which is the better way from Cheras to Zoo Negara, by LRT, Taxi or Drive?

Thank You, Dor Cheh, Terima Kasih, Arigato, Um Koy Sai.

Smile Eliza

wkser
ALPHA

Mar 11, 2003, 6:57 PM

Post #2 of 16 (3236 views)
Shortcut
Re: [elizatye] Need help from KL friends [In reply to] Can't Post

hi,

you wan to go to ZOO negara.....WinkSmile...well i think the best way you go there is by your own car.......Wink

regards
kangser and nous

elizatye
K9 Senior

Mar 12, 2003, 1:26 AM

Post #3 of 16 (3224 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wkser] Need help from KL friends [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi, Kangser, Thanks.

Is zoo negara easy to find if I am from Cheras? Can you please give me a brief guidance how to go to zoo negara? Thanks lah. I am afraid I will lost in KL loh Crazy Tongue.

Smile Eliza

wkser
ALPHA

Mar 12, 2003, 6:24 PM

Post #4 of 16 (3213 views)
Shortcut

hi,

actually is quite far cheras to zoo negara........Wink ......do you know where is leisure mall in cheras?......anyway which part of cheras are you in?....

regards
kangser and nous

elizatye
K9 Senior

Mar 12, 2003, 7:23 PM

Post #5 of 16 (3209 views)
Shortcut

Hi, Kangser,

My hostel is in Taman Mihaja, at the back of the UE3 building, very close to Jaya Jasco, and there is a food court name "no night city". I know how to go to town area, the mines.... only Tongue. I am not so sure where is leisure mall Frown.

Smile Eliza

elizatye
K9 Senior

Mar 12, 2003, 7:23 PM

Post #6 of 16 (3209 views)
Shortcut

(This post was edited by elizatye on Mar 12, 2003, 7:25 PM)

jay_owl

Mar 12, 2003, 7:39 PM

Post #7 of 16 (3206 views)
Shortcut

hello eliza, i suggest u to drive to the zoo as there'll b quite complicated to take a public transportation to there.

ok, u r staying at miharja.. u hav any KL frens staying v u at the moments? if u hav n they r goin to zoo v u will make the journey much more easier.

from miharja, u drive towards bandar tun razak, then u'll pass by a toll, on ur right hand side is taman midah cheras ok? then u drive further more till u reach a round about. make a left turn (or 9'O clock turn) which leads u to middle ring road 2 (MRRD2) n then gooo alllllll the way straight up, pretty far....

when u drive along, u can refer to the signboard along the hi-way too, u just drive all the way up till u c the zoo negara direction, it's not very difficult if u hav local frens v u, just pretty far oni.

the last time i went there was last chinese new year, they were having renovation, hope u'll c a better facilities n new animals there.

enjoy ur trip, if u still wanna go... Smile

PS: there's another wetland at Dengkil, i read it from the paper, i'm not sure bout the journey but it seems like an interesting place to visit wildlife too.

cheers

j Smile wong

elizatye
K9 Senior

Mar 12, 2003, 7:53 PM

Post #8 of 16 (3203 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jay_owl] Need help from KL friends [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
from miharja, u drive towards bandar tun razak, then u'll pass by a toll, on ur right hand side is taman midah cheras ok? then u drive further more till u reach a round about. make a left turn (or 9'O clock turn) which leads u to middle ring road 2 (MRRD2) n then gooo alllllll the way straight up, pretty far....

Is it sungai besi toll ??? Thanks. I am not go with any KL friends, just refer to the map and friends (of course you all who replied me Smile), then find the place Tongue.

Smile Eliza

jay_owl

Mar 12, 2003, 8:07 PM

Post #9 of 16 (3200 views)
Shortcut

no... it the toll b4 taman midah (donno wat the exact name for tht, any members who stays at cheras could help?)

if u go to sg. besi toll... oh no.. u r driving to the OPPOSITE way to wat i describe just now n it'll lead u to seremban/melaka/bukit jalil/subang/shah alam.... etc

cheers

j Smile wong

jay_owl

Mar 12, 2003, 8:15 PM

Post #10 of 16 (3196 views)
Shortcut

by the way, zoo negara locatd at Hulu Klang. u know the landslide tragic - highland towers?

if u drive thru all the ways i describe to u just now, n correctly, u'll c ampang point shopping complex on ur right hand site, flamingo hotel on ur left hand side when u r on the flyover-highway... after tht, u r entering to hulu klang area, by then u r quite close too zoo oredi..

cheers

j Smile wong

johnaricka
Novice

Mar 12, 2003, 10:03 PM

Post #11 of 16 (3182 views)
Shortcut

Where are you all from? I am lost!

wkser
ALPHA

Mar 12, 2003, 10:13 PM

Post #12 of 16 (3180 views)
Shortcut

hi eliza,
WinkSmile...quite complicated isn't it....well i think can draft you a rough map when i meet you in MIPE...will be easier for you.....will that be better ?.....i am afraid that from my explanantion will make you more confused.....Wink

regards
kangser and nous

wkser
ALPHA

Mar 12, 2003, 10:17 PM

Post #13 of 16 (3178 views)
Shortcut
Re: [johnaricka] Need help from KL friends [In reply to] Can't Post

hi,

i am from pj......we are trying to show the way to zoo negara from cheras to eliza cause she is from penang.......Wink

regards
kangser and nous

elizatye
K9 Senior

Mar 12, 2003, 10:56 PM

Post #14 of 16 (3174 views)
Shortcut

Hi, J Wong, Thanks a lot. I refer to KL map just now, and from the information you gave, I have a brief idea how to go already. Even still a bit blur, I think it should be no problem to get there Wink.

Smile Eliza

elizatye
K9 Senior

Mar 12, 2003, 11:03 PM

Post #15 of 16 (3173 views)
Shortcut

HI, Kangser, Thanks, it is really better if I have a map. Thanks first for you map. A bit blur but have a simple idea how to go already. See you in MIPE on saturday Smile.

Smile Eliza

jay_owl

Mar 12, 2003, 11:41 PM

Post #16 of 16 (3168 views)
Shortcut
Re: [johnaricka] Need help from KL friends [In reply to] Can't Post

u r lost bcoz u r from california n we r all talking about the zoo in malaysia LaughLaughLaugh

cheers

j Smile wong

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my