Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Mixed Breed: Mixed Breed and Mongrels:
want to set up meeting for all our mongrel friends?

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 Next page Last page  View All

nicky_spykeaz
Doggyman

Feb 1, 2005, 12:53 AM

Post #1 of 286 (3202 views)
Shortcut
want to set up meeting for all our mongrel friends? Can't Post

want to set up a meeting for our mongrel and mixed breed k-9..me always hear gathering for this breed gathering for that breeds...how about us..the mixed breed and mongrel friend...maybe this new year we have the gathering....SPRV interested to join??

cheers

Cheers ya,

Nicki the Devil live by the reputation of the name

boBby is a craz3 car PassaNger
Fat FaT other case Elegant Car GuEst
What make Me?
A LoYal huMan Driver.... Frown

NoBody is Prefect, Guess What i am Nobody
Nice to meet YOu

(Bobby+Nicky craze JT memBer)

BoBby San DogstEr
http://www.dogster.com/?158414

http://spykeaz-devil.blogspot.com/

thomstan
Canine Addict

Feb 1, 2005, 1:23 AM

Post #2 of 286 (3198 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nicky_spykeaz] want to set up meeting for all our mongrel friends? [In reply to] Can't Post

mana mana??????

The one you love is the one that should take you higher

nicky_spykeaz
Doggyman

Feb 1, 2005, 1:39 AM

Post #3 of 286 (3194 views)
Shortcut
Re: [thomstan] want to set up meeting for all our mongrel friends? [In reply to] Can't Post

mana mana pun boleh lah..
Maybe we get more ppl to join..the more the merrier...
Maybe we have picnic or bbq in the park...everyone just have to sponser something..the we have alot of thing to eat..yumyum=low cost..hehe........... at the same time know each other and our furry friend can have fun...

Cheers ya,

What make Me?

Nice to meet YOu

BoBby San DogstEr

nozzy
K9 Kaki

Feb 1, 2005, 2:00 AM

Post #4 of 286 (3191 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nicky_spykeaz] want to set up meeting for all our mongrel friends? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi ,,,,....

YAAAAAAAY my pantai will sure love it!!!Frown

I took her to jungle tracking last saturday...u guys should join us. IT WAS a GOOD exercise for u and yer dog.

Actually it was a good thing also whereby we can get our dogs to socialize among thmeselves.

Gathering.....was a good idea but 1st to look for a place, date and time is not crucial. Like u said, we can pot luck.FrownFrown

nozzy

" Pantai + Chilli = Havoc"

joanch
Enthusiast

Feb 22, 2005, 6:29 AM

Post #5 of 286 (3147 views)
Shortcut

hello im joanne!
when will there be a gathering?
i cant bring my dog as im frm PAHANG, but i want to join,to see others dog, may i?:-)
I have a Papillon and an Australian Silky Terrier. One sheds and the other one needs grooming quite a lot

nicky_spykeaz
Doggyman

Feb 24, 2005, 12:49 AM

Post #6 of 286 (3119 views)
Shortcut
Re: [joanch] want to set up meeting for all our mongrel friends? [In reply to] Can't Post

can lah...anyone also can join as long you are not samuelsam...ps he like to cook dog feast...hehehe
Still to get more ppl to join the party...i keep u inform ya...

Cheers ya,

What make Me?

Nice to meet YOu

BoBby San DogstEr

kwlean2002
Doggyman

Feb 24, 2005, 7:41 PM

Post #7 of 286 (3111 views)
Shortcut

don't try to inform everybody sam will cock dog !!! you the one will by sam !!! if sam found it !

nicky_spykeaz
Doggyman

Feb 24, 2005, 11:15 PM

Post #8 of 286 (3105 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kwlean2002] want to set up meeting for all our mongrel friends? [In reply to] Can't Post

Cheers ya,

What make Me?

Nice to meet YOu

BoBby San DogstEr

kwlean2002
Doggyman

Feb 25, 2005, 12:27 AM

Post #9 of 286 (3098 views)
Shortcut

TongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongue

nozzy
K9 Kaki

Feb 25, 2005, 5:23 PM

Post #10 of 286 (3085 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kwlean2002] want to set up meeting for all our mongrel friends? [In reply to] Can't Post

HUH?

cook dog or cock dog??

nozzy

nozzy
K9 Kaki

Feb 25, 2005, 5:26 PM

Post #11 of 286 (3084 views)
Shortcut

Hi nicky,

Well i think it would not goin to work out if nobody takes action!

Lets start a small gathering 1st but not tomorrow, i got to go back to office for stock take Frown gonna miss the JT.

lets make a day next week.

nozzy

kwlean2002
Doggyman

Feb 25, 2005, 6:21 PM

Post #12 of 286 (3081 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nozzy] want to set up meeting for all our mongrel friends? [In reply to] Can't Post

hahahaha....sorry wrong again...sure COOK !

How're you, long time no seeing apprear online ?? got jungle tracking again. Had you register ??? Me not going, coz my doggie hyper active and will be lost control too. maybe next time !

nozzy
K9 Kaki

Feb 25, 2005, 7:02 PM

Post #13 of 286 (3077 views)
Shortcut

Hi Lean,

Yeah it has been a long time since we "kutuk" each other...did we? argh...suffering fr memory capacity shortage.

Jungle trekking? hmmm...would love to but having stock take this saturday...Unsure so cannot go ler.

Yer dog hyper? eh maybe you can try giving him some earth+rubbish to eat coz it contains parasite that can slow yer dog's movement, loose appetite and bloody & mucus-like stool. HAHAHAHAHRHARSlySlySlySlySly joking nia...

Try to bring him or her? for a trip to jungle trekking...yer dog will love it and so as U...work it OUT!!! lets burn some fats!!!

nozzy

kwlean2002
Doggyman

Feb 25, 2005, 8:14 PM

Post #14 of 286 (3063 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nozzy] want to set up meeting for all our mongrel friends? [In reply to] Can't Post

hahaha...I'm got more fat to burn....but very lazy la !!! mouchichi also fat now. don't want bring her for jungle trekking....if she too tire, she will lay down, otherwise you have to `dukung' all the way....you know how weight she are ???!!! almost 8-10kgs la !!! somemore they said will let doggie swimming at the end of the day....FrownFrownFrown she never train to swim yet (no place and I didin't to swim also)...if she jump in to play....sure died !!!

nozzy
K9 Kaki

Feb 25, 2005, 8:40 PM

Post #15 of 286 (3062 views)
Shortcut

Lean,

8-10 kgs only maaa....drag mouchichi!!!! hahahahaha anyway the stream at the trek is very very shallow is for dogs to dip only not for SWIM!!

I bet yer dog will enjoy it even when he is tired.

Dun die so early....

Eh by the way wat do u do ar? so free geh? almost all the time online.

Well i m doing some tender job today, tat was y sometimes i seldom online coz i will be on the field working, meet clients, do presentations, demos and trainings.

nozzy

kwlean2002
Doggyman

Feb 25, 2005, 10:02 PM

Post #16 of 286 (3050 views)
Shortcut

I'm also working mah !!! but less of work now. I'm worked the M & E consultancy. I'm the 1 who always standby at office. sometime need to rush the project till midnight....not often. also being an assistant enginer.My computer got 24/7 online ! except I'm off duty !

No. they said sometimes finish trekking got a time to let doggie swim in the waterfall or something. she sure exciting whatever I'm bring her on car ride.

nozzy
K9 Kaki

Feb 25, 2005, 10:23 PM

Post #17 of 286 (3046 views)
Shortcut

Hi lean,

how good of you to just sit in the office read and reply posts.....sighs...lei jiao hou ler.....

I am not done with my tender yet...shucksss...

Waterfall? wat waterfall? nooo laaa but i think sure wil enjoy geh.

nozzy

kwlean2002
Doggyman

Feb 25, 2005, 10:42 PM

Post #18 of 286 (3042 views)
Shortcut

sometimes wish to get bc like you, coz the time past fast....if I'm finish my work....time still just past like turtle.....slow.....if my colleague out of meeting or appointment....lagi bosan..... !! you better finish you work faster if not.......sure you got crazy....time is running out !!!

nozzy
K9 Kaki

Feb 25, 2005, 11:46 PM

Post #19 of 286 (3034 views)
Shortcut

Hi Lean,

Yeahhhh at last my part is finished, got everything filled up now. WOW look at the time mann...so fast comin to 4 liao. Time flys really fast!!! the last time I look at the clock was at 12.00 noon nia, now goin to 4.

Yesterday I locked both of my dogs one in cage the other in play pen coz they bit my wife's new CNY shoe. FrownFrownFrown their mouth 9 9 lik.

nozzy

kwlean2002
Doggyman

Feb 26, 2005, 1:00 AM

Post #20 of 286 (3029 views)
Shortcut

hahahaha.....sure your's wife very angry on both of them.....my dog also. she `sapu' 1 of the plate with sweet and others on my mom praying table (outdoor) during CNY !!!! at the end, she also bet by my mom la !

Is pantai female ???? so...both of them will fight together ??? last time got a puppy (female) wondering at my house (lost dog), so we decieded foster until her owner get her back....first my doggie is nice to her.....when we decided foster her.....she turn to jelousy on the lost pupp....(we treat both the same)....start fighting and bark non stop (marah-marah each others)....at the end my neighbour foster the lost pup.....now the pup is adopted by this forum member called vernon.

nicky_spykeaz
Doggyman

Feb 26, 2005, 1:37 AM

Post #21 of 286 (3026 views)
Shortcut

one of the member here...samuelsam...always like to talk about cook dog topic...always takes our dog to cook...(mine+kwLean+misterstan)

Cheers ya,

What make Me?

Nice to meet YOu

BoBby San DogstEr

nicky_spykeaz
Doggyman

Feb 26, 2005, 1:42 AM

Post #22 of 286 (3022 views)
Shortcut

this weekend cannot cuz me going to langkawi..heheheTongue
But next saturday, me and lean maybe meet up..i might drag samuelsam and mistersatn with us...we r meeting in serdang...the the newly open petunite..see how is that place is like..but not confirm yet...you want to join arh..can join...bring pantai and chili along lah.....

Cheers ya,

What make Me?

Nice to meet YOu

BoBby San DogstEr

MisterStan
Doggyman

Feb 26, 2005, 2:09 AM

Post #23 of 286 (3018 views)
Shortcut

next saturday, got dog show ar at ? or just go there for fun?

nicky_spykeaz
Doggyman

Feb 28, 2005, 2:51 PM

Post #24 of 286 (3009 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] want to set up meeting for all our mongrel friends? [In reply to] Can't Post

ya wor...i also forget lioa....anything lah...u got show your dog arh??? me dont have...if you wan for fun also can wan to try to petunite at arh??

Cheers ya,

What make Me?

Nice to meet YOu

BoBby San DogstEr

kwlean2002
Doggyman

Feb 28, 2005, 5:48 PM

Post #25 of 286 (3008 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan, nicky_spykeaz, nozzy, samuelsam, crazymouse_yyh, leecy, hoverbell, pipimom, norito] dog show at phoniex plaza this weekend [In reply to] Can't Post

dog show will be held at phoniex plaza (cheras) not (serdang) this weekend. !!! I'm might not going there....coz I'm malas !!!! is too hot out there.....want to act like mouchichi hiding ourslef at air-cond place.....But I'm show u on sat for meet nicky....who's join ???

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my