Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
Reward For Missing Dog

wendykmc
New User

Jan 31, 2005, 10:46 PM

Post #1 of 12 (1484 views)
Shortcut
Reward For Missing Dog Can't Post

Lost, Male Silky Terrier and Miniature Shnauzer cross. Small and predominantly white and grey with a touch of gold fur. Tail is short and his ears are pointed upwards. Wears brown leather collar with two bells. Answers to the name Elvis. Last seen at Jalan Merak 3, Bandar Puchong Jaya (near the school) on Wednesday, January 26, 2005 at 1.30pm. Owner very anxious and distressed. There is a reward being offered for his safe return. Please HELP.

Contact Information

Wendy Kok

012 289 4570

shlee
Doggyman

Feb 1, 2005, 12:34 AM

Post #2 of 12 (1458 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wendykmc] Reward For Missing Dog [In reply to] Can't Post

It would be better if you could upload the dog's pic here. I will keep an eye for the dog coz my parents house is in Puchong. I would be there quite often.

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

wendykmc
New User

Feb 1, 2005, 1:30 AM

Post #3 of 12 (1446 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] Reward For Missing Dog [In reply to] Can't Post

How do i upload my pup's picture? I'm not very PC-savvy.

Sherlok

Feb 2, 2005, 5:06 AM

Post #4 of 12 (1394 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Lost, Male Silky Terrier and Miniature Shnauzer cross. Small and predominantly white and grey with a touch of gold fur. Tail is short and his ears are pointed upwards. Wears brown leather collar with two bells. Answers to the name Elvis. Last seen at Jalan Merak 3, Bandar Puchong Jaya (near the school) on Wednesday, January 26, 2005 at 1.30pm. Owner very anxious and distressed. There is a reward being offered for his safe return. Please HELP.

Contact Information

Wendy Kok

012 289 4570

Wah e another one lost ?

this time is elvis plessley got lost ? also with reward..this time reward could be higher than the 1st one , all dogs named Elvis will come to you.

Why dont you all tell how the dog disappear ? you said dog lost, HOW ?

Stolen ? ran out of control ? Panic ? set loose ?

Now crying for the dog return ?

How many time you have lost your dog ?

Unless Elvis ran into another house near yours like the Damaltian belong to Walls icecreamthat broke chain, broke cage and jump over the gate, owner got her back from neighbour. if lucky, you get Elvis back also from neighbour.

If not found. dont keep dog anymore. keep monkey or a goose. not easy to steal a monkey and no body want to kidnap a goose. Monkey is cute goose is a guard door bird.

good luck

(This post was edited by Sherlok on Feb 2, 2005, 5:08 AM)

icezcream
Ultra ALPHA

Feb 2, 2005, 7:19 AM

Post #5 of 12 (1377 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Sherlok] Reward For Missing Dog [In reply to] Can't Post

hey dude,

what seems to be your problem? if you're not helping out in searching for the dog, i recommend you to shut up!! the owner is sad and now you're adding salt to her injury.

regarding my dallie, i never imagine she had the strength to break the chain. btw, who are you to judge or question us. and what more authority do you have to ask us not to keep any dogs..

-= There are no bad breeds, just bad breeding=-

Got Dalmatian??Click Here..
Got Mixed Breed??Click here...

shlee
Doggyman

Feb 2, 2005, 7:25 PM

Post #6 of 12 (1332 views)
Shortcut

Hi, there is one button at the right bottom "upload attachment". Try to upload your doggie picture, then it's easier for us to keep an eye for the dog.

Besides that, you can distribute the flyers to all the neigbourhood, perhaps someone has kept the dog and will return the dog after reading your flyers.

Good luck and never give up!

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

wendykmc
New User

Feb 3, 2005, 3:07 AM

Post #7 of 12 (1295 views)
Shortcut

The way I found Elvis was to consider ever option I could. I spent a great deal of time looking for him.

We went knocking on every house's door. For those I couldn't make it to, I had 1000 flyers made up, delivering one of these flyers. I had even made up color $$$reward$$$ signs, laminated them and took them to the streets and to any public place that would allow me to put his picture up.

I also went to every veterinarian, pet shop and school in the area and left the same flyer in full size with a detailed description of him. I looked for him everyday and every spare moment I had. I made friends with the people that I interacted with.

We went into the neighborhoods and talked to families, gave them the story and moved on. We walked the back sides of parks and schools, calling his name.

The way that I found him was the flyers. I had put one on 4-digit shops two days before I found him. The finder phoned me and informed me that this may be my dog. This person who bought Elvis from an Indonesian for RM 150 delivered him to us. After 5 long days and nights, I had my best buddy back. Not only do we have our Elvis back home with us, but we meet some wonderful neighbours that we may never have met otherwise.Well, apart from a severe skin rash, Elvis looks tired and not highly spirited due to his wild / stressed outing.

It was faith that found him and my prayers kept me believing the one true and biggest reason I found Elvis: I never gave up! Now it truly is a happy new year!

Your kindness is so appreciated. My admirable thanks for caring and the words of encouragement when I was feeling lost and down. Sly

kitconnie78
ALPHA

Feb 3, 2005, 4:29 AM

Post #8 of 12 (1286 views)
Shortcut

To Sherlock---->i think u dont call yourself as sherlock, because he(Sherlock Homes) is more understanding than u. Someone like you should not deserve be a member in a dog loving forum. From the way you write, we are understand that you are not a dog lover or u have lost your dog and failure to find your dog. What a pity guy you are!!!

Dear wendy, please ignore this kind of person. And happy to hear that u already found your furkids. Cheers~~~

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ? , ":./
| ;];]c_)
Cool kitconnie78 is the owner of Blush Bibi, Smile Eden, Minmin (Silky Terrier), Tongue Momo (M. Schnaunzer) Laugh Gobi (pug) Sly Magic (Border Collie) and Frown Ariel

nicky_spykeaz
Doggyman

Feb 3, 2005, 4:54 AM

Post #9 of 12 (1282 views)
Shortcut

Are u keeping a monkey of yourself or a goose? How come you know so well that it wont get lost or stolen? Just wondering as you seem to know the character of this animal quite well...cheers ya...

Any the way, just to inform you, a monkey is easier to escape as it have more muscle movement compare to a dog...

Cheer yaLaugh

Cheers ya,

Nicki the Devil live by the reputation of the name

boBby is a craz3 car PassaNger
Fat FaT other case Elegant Car GuEst
What make Me?
A LoYal huMan Driver.... Frown

NoBody is Prefect, Guess What i am Nobody
Nice to meet YOu

(Bobby+Nicky craze JT memBer)

BoBby San DogstEr
http://www.dogster.com/?158414

http://spykeaz-devil.blogspot.com/

nicky_spykeaz
Doggyman

Feb 3, 2005, 4:57 AM

Post #10 of 12 (1280 views)
Shortcut

That is true.
Dont give up hope cuz there is plenty of hope...
Try all the best you can and we all will keep a eyes on that dog...

Cheers

Nicky

Cheers ya,

Nicki the Devil live by the reputation of the name

boBby is a craz3 car PassaNger
Fat FaT other case Elegant Car GuEst
What make Me?
A LoYal huMan Driver.... Frown

NoBody is Prefect, Guess What i am Nobody
Nice to meet YOu

(Bobby+Nicky craze JT memBer)

BoBby San DogstEr
http://www.dogster.com/?158414

http://spykeaz-devil.blogspot.com/

Sherlok

Feb 3, 2005, 11:25 PM

Post #11 of 12 (1241 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nicky_spykeaz] Reward For Missing Dog [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Are u keeping a monkey of yourself or a goose? How come you know so well that it wont get lost or stolen? Just wondering as you seem to know the character of this animal quite well...cheers ya...

Any the way, just to inform you, a monkey is easier to escape as it have more muscle movement compare to a dog...

Cheer yaLaugh

Wah eee. yes, correct, monkey is smart and can escape if not chained or caged. But I was saying that why those dogs escape (lost) ? why want to escape ?

One can hardly steal a monkey, monkey will counter attack to stranger. Monkey is active and universal and an all rounder , they are difference from dog but very close to human, you know ? so you want a monkey ? I can get one for you ? but it is difficult to get one look like you unless you are not selective with colour black or brown. I have friend who can get a monkey.

good luck to old lady owner.

my_dawg_daisy
K9 Maniac

Feb 9, 2005, 12:41 AM

Post #12 of 12 (1176 views)
Shortcut

i stay in belatuk 7a will try to look around for u but is best if u have PICTURES

~Eve~ Proud owner of 2 Cheeky & Bubbly Furbabies:- Daisy (Dashie) & Meeko (MS)

Eve's Lil' Cerita Place

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my