First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 94 Next page Last page  View All

Esther6281
ALPHA

Jan 28, 2005, 5:07 PM

Post #1 of 2332 (10207 views)
Shortcut
GOSS-FEST WITH... BB & SNOWY Can't Post

Hello All!

This is a thread hosted by Esther and Stanley, the proud parents of BB and Snowy, our precious Shih Tzu Puppies.

Here, you can all butt in with any gossip (hence - "Goss-Fest"), and chit-chat chatter (hence - "Chit Chat" Forum). You can say whatever that is on your mind ranging from shih tzus' growth progression, shih tzus' possible troubles, shih tzus' irresistable lovability, cars, makeup, to sex education. Anything and everything under the sun can be expressed here. Esther and Stanley pledge to always reply your posts.

In our unhumble opinion, with that excellent introduction, you now have an idea of what you CAN'T do in this thread. NOTHING! There's nothing you can't do, so this is your cue to do everything!

On behalf of my partner-in-crime,

Love, BB's Mommy

Frown BB Appreciation <<-->> BB ~ My Baby, My Love, My Everything, My Reason For Living Frown

Frown BB Shares Goss-Fest <<-->> BB & Snowy, Sitting under a Tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G ~ Gossip is F-R-E-E Frown

Frown BB Photo Album <<-->> Puppy Love ~ BB Photo Compilation Frown

Frown BB Dedication <<-->> Doggone It! BB @ Dogster! ~ BB Blogs 2!! Frown

faithgirl
Novice

Jan 28, 2005, 8:06 PM

Post #2 of 2332 (10187 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Esther6281] GOSS-FEST WITH... BB & SNOWY [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Esther
Intro first : owner of gorgeous & adorable 4-year old tri-colour female shih tzu.
Okay, here's a ? I want to pose to ST owners re. heart worm prevention. ST's wool undercoat & fur so thick and I wonder how likely it can be stung by infected mossy? I think mossy likely to suffocate to death b4 it can nip pooch? BTW, even the underside of my pooch is so thick!
I just wonder because I hate to give my dog anything that may possibly harm her, no matter how remote. She throws up after HGard (only in this past year; before she never did) and I had to bring her for jab. She didn't react to this jab - was okay. But it scares me that if I have to do this again, she may not be so lucky next time round.
It's a case of should I jab or shouldn't I jab, give Hgard or not.
What do you think about my theory that mossy will suffocate b4 stinging ST?
Cheers

MisterStan
Doggyman

Jan 28, 2005, 8:08 PM

Post #3 of 2332 (10187 views)
Shortcut
Re: [All] GOSS-FEST WITH... BB & SNOWY [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello all

Finally, a chat room for BB and Snowy, defending champion for 'Couple of the Year' Title is back...

To all doggy lovers, shih tzu lovers, beagle lovers and all type of animals lovers, let's party!!!!

Esther6281
ALPHA

Jan 28, 2005, 9:48 PM

Post #4 of 2332 (10169 views)
Shortcut
Re: [faithgirl] GOSS-FEST WITH... BB & SNOWY [In reply to] Can't Post

AHA! Though I am no expert in shih tzu or any other doggie in that matter, heartworm prevention is something I can related to because BB have just started on heartworm protection this month! Sly Must be destiny that you asked Hanry and me, this question...

Anyway, if your shih tzu is above 6months of age and has been tested negative for heartworm, then you should have started your shih tzu on heartworm protection a long time ago. But fear not, it's never too late to start. Get your shih tzu to the vet to be tested. When my vet did BB's blood test, there were 2 vets. One to hold the syringe to take blood and another to hold the paw and "pop" the vein to enable easier blood taking. (lees pain for our baby lor)

Heartguard is good but there is a better option. I forgot the name and I can't check because I am not at home at the moment. It's about RM90 per box. Besides heartworm protection, it will also protect our shih tzus from several different types of worm, thus making the need for normal 3-months-once deworning quite unnecessary.

There's an alternative to taking monthly tablet for heartworm - an injection. The jab is or a year and it's slightly cheaper than the total cost of the oral medications. The jab was rumored to have brought about unexplained deaths in shih tzus. It was a rumor but if you are like me, you wouldn't wanna take the chances lah... Scared anything happen to my handsome boi mah! Pirate

The vet explained to me the critical urgency of heartworm prevention. Heartworm is like mosquito larveas and they will breed like maggots in our shih tzus heart (*gross*). And because the worms are in the heart, everytime the heart pumps, the worms will be distributed to everywhere in the body of our shih tzus through the blood stream. Even if there's only about 20worms in our shih tzus' hearts (*CHOY!*), that amount of worms distributed all over the small shih tzus' body can kill it. With that said, I am sure you can see why it's EXTREMELY IMPORTANT we protect our shih tzus against heartworm lor... Especially since there are so many mosquitoes in M'sia.

I can't tell whether mosquitoes will suffocate and die before it can bite your shih tzu or not but I don't think you wanna take the chances now that you know how your shih tzu's life is altually being risked. I took my chances cos I didn't thought it was too important to put BB (at 6mths) on heartworm protection until I went to the vet to see to BB's progress (at 9mths) and the vet scolded me for thinking heartworm protection was not really necessary especially because he knows I really adore BB.

So, yeah, FaithGirl, heartworm is necessary and you should start your shih tzu on it. You might have to allocate RM200+ for 6-mths supply of heartworm medicine, consultation fee and blood test. Without doing a prior blood test (negative against heartworm should be the result), don't let any money-hungry vets talk you into buying heartworm medicine. If already have heartworm, no need PREVENTION liao, you need OPERATION liao... Pirate

Hope you can have a peaceful sleep tonight knowing that your precious bao bei shih tzu will be protected...

Bye bye, FaithGirl. Glad I can tell you my story about heartworm...

Love, BB's Mommy

Frown BB Appreciation <<-->> BB ~ My Baby, My Love, My Everything, My Reason For Living Frown

Frown BB Shares Goss-Fest <<-->> BB & Snowy, Sitting under a Tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G ~ Gossip is F-R-E-E Frown

Esther6281
ALPHA

Jan 28, 2005, 9:49 PM

Post #5 of 2332 (10167 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] GOSS-FEST WITH... BB & SNOWY [In reply to] Can't Post

PURPOSE: Every dog has a reason for being. Our reason is strictly to give love. We don't hunt, pull, track or attack. We just love to be with you. We might bark to let you know someone is at the door, but we will love them once we know they are your friends
ENVIRONMENT: We are house dogs but we can be perfectly happy on the 34th floor of an apartment house or out on the farm chasing chickens. Some people fix a bathroom of a wire covered kitty litter box. Others prefer newspaper. Still others let us go outside. We are easily adaptable and can sue two methods if you so prefer. We adapt easily to other situations, too. If something happens to you and you can't keep us anymore, we will love our new master too.

MAINTENANCE: Oh, yes, we give a lot of love to you and it has to be returned. Don't put us in your yard and leave us to the children. Though we love them, we do require your care. A weekly bath is needed to keep our coats and skin clean. We like a blow-drying so we don't catch cold. Before the bath we need our mats and tangles gently brushed and combed out. We enjoy our faces washed every day, just as you wash yours. If you don't want to keep our long, luxurious coat, you can keep it cut short with a scissor, or you can take us to a groomer to be shaped in the latest style. EXERCISE: We love it if you take us for walks, but if you can't we’ll chase over and under the furniture and get our own. We also love to ride in the car with you, though not in hot weather!

I.Q.: Of course we're intelligent! We love to learn new things. If you want to spoil us and not teach us a thing, we won't mind. If you want to take us to obedience classes, we'll love that, too. AT MEAL TIME: We are not fussy eaters, if you start us out right. We require a good quality dry dog food with maybe a few supplements to keep our skin and coat in good condition.

DISPOSITION: We are lively and alert but not in the least high strung. We're really very docile little dogs. If you want to play, terrific! If you want to be left alone, we will sleep. If you work all day and can't be with us, just leave us some toys and we'll amuse ourselves.

SO YOU WANT TO BREED...Breeding is not the mating together of two AKC registered dogs to produce puppies. That has been the downfall of many breeds. It is a creative art that requires the study of genetics, conformation, bloodlines, and veterinary procedures. The responsibility for the future generations lies with a breeder. The mating together of outstanding champions will produce many pets, so if dogs that are not outstanding are bred, can you imagine what will and does happen as time goes on? Personality, disposition, and hardiness are lost--along with the good looks of the breed. A healthy dog is bred for, not come across by accident. Shih Tzu also have to be delivered by human hand and many hours' sleep are lost. Consider carefully.

SO YOU WANT A PET...There is no excuse for buying a "cheap" puppy from a person who is exploiting the popularity of the breed--whose only concern is to make a fast dollar at your expense. When you buy from a dedicated breeder, who is breeding for future champions, you have a chance to acquire a well-bred, professionally raised puppy, offered at a fair price. often only one puppy in a litter is show quality; the rest will be fine puppies. Many breeders require that you spay or neuter their pets. This way, you will have the best pet possible.

SO YOU WANT TO SHOW...A "Show Dog" is a rare animal that with proper training, nutrition, environment, coat-care, and handling can and does win in the conformation ring. As such as animal is obviously most select, much sought after, and represents a very high value, both in terms of prestige and money, it is beyond the scope of a "pet" breeder. All puppies look cute and this breed is notorious for changing. Buy only from a breeder who is producing and showing his own stock. He has the experience to recognize the potential of a puppy. He will also give you the much needed help to learn "the ropes".

Now you know a little about Shih Tzu and have decided this is the dog for you. Talk to ethical breeder referred to you by this club or local dog clubs. Go to dog show and talk to the breeders there. Do not be in a hurry. Nothing worthwhile is attained overnight. Reputable breeders do not have puppies available all the time, but their puppies will be worth waiting for.

Love, BB's Mommy

HOOVERBELL
Enthusiast

Jan 28, 2005, 9:59 PM

Post #6 of 2332 (10161 views)
Shortcut

Hello, Rebecca here... what a good thread that ppl can chit chat about shih tzu... good for me personally... can learn from u guys....

i don't have a shih tzu but im falling in love with black and white shih tzu, if it's the right time perhaps i will get one... Wink

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frown^Stuart^Tiger^Abigail^Buddy^Sydney^WangWang^Frown

Frown Hooverbell's Blog Frown

faithgirl
Novice

Jan 28, 2005, 10:10 PM

Post #7 of 2332 (10158 views)
Shortcut

Thanks for putting up all the info. Faith has been on h.w. protection from young. Just last year, she started throwing up after heartgard. That's why I had to send her to vet for yearly injection. But, there is a risk with this injection. Dogs have been known to sometimes die from it. That's why I want to try to feed her the heartgard again - see if she will throw up. I still have a 1 month window to see if she will throw it up (she's already thrown up 4 pcs. of HG since I started trying). So now debating loh whether to bring her back for jab. Brought her to my vet Monday for check up and spoke to vet. Vet confirmed my fears re. the injection and said couldn't guarantee that just 'cos she was okay after the first, she will automatically b okay for next one - like he said, mana ada guarantees in life. He asked to me go back to think over but at that time, I didn't think of this mossy/suffocation issue. Maybe I should call him (will he think I am mad??? Frown.
Know this is a decision only I can make but it helps to talk it over with ppl whom I know love and care for their pooch as much as I do.
Thanks.

Esther6281
ALPHA

Jan 29, 2005, 12:30 AM

Post #8 of 2332 (10147 views)
Shortcut
Re: [HOOVERBELL] GOSS-FEST WITH... BB & SNOWY [In reply to] Can't Post

Welcome to our 'free-speech' thread, Rebecca! Loads of welcome licks and doggie kisses from BB and Snowy also!

Whenever you are ready, I am sure there'll be a perfect little Shih Tzu out there who will make your heart melt... Tongue They have a pretty evil way of making you fall in love with them... They look at you with their big big eyes and then they'll come and nuzzle with you... Can you say no to that? Hahahaha!

I think it's mighty great of you to wanna learn more about shih tzus before getting one. You are really responsible and I bet you'll make a great shuh tzu mommy in the future...

Love, BB's Mommy

Esther6281
ALPHA

Jan 29, 2005, 12:38 AM

Post #9 of 2332 (10145 views)
Shortcut

Yup. It's solely your choice as Faith's mommy... How about you give Faith the other type of heartworm protection? There's another brand and although BB has only taken it once, he seems to like it (BB is a bit silly cos he thinks medicines are treats). It's much smaller than Heartguard so it'll be easier for poor little Faith to eat and digest.

If you wanna give Faith the H/Guard again, maybe you should disguise the tablet. Try feeding her oatmeal mixed with lactose-free baby milk. When the mixture looks like a gummy paste, allow it to cool and stick the tablet into a teaspoonful of the gummy oatmeal. I tried feeding BB with one particularly nasty tasting medicine and it worked. He just swallowed it whole. Hahahaha!

Shih Tzus are quite a handful huh? Make us love them so much and also make us worry so much... Pirate And we, pulak, are such suckers for them! Hahahahaha!

ps: almost time to finish work! 'fong kam' and go home to play with BB!!! Yay!!

Love, BB's Mommy

wais81
Enthusiast

Jan 29, 2005, 12:51 AM

Post #10 of 2332 (10141 views)
Shortcut

hi,

shih tzu, schnauzer, beagle owner here, just my opinion, maybe your shih tzu vomitted because the heartgard is too big for her to swallow...try breaking it into small pcs and feed it to him/her. most dogs love the taste of the heartgard. well just my thought.

esther..... well most of the things u said is quite right. prevention is way better then cure, once heartworm is developed in the heart, it is not possible to move it out. u can kill it by feeding your dog heartgard but the worm remains there cause it is circling around the heart. well if it is detected early, then it is still okie if the worm is dead but if after a year or so only detect the worm then i think its very serious already.

Christopher

faithgirl
Novice

Jan 29, 2005, 12:56 AM

Post #11 of 2332 (10140 views)
Shortcut

Esther
Does ur BB like to jump? Faith does and once jumped up on my dining table. Dunno how long she was stuck up there for (min. 1 hr, I think) before I came back to rescue her. The chicken had the guts to hop up the chair and onto table but no guts to come back down. Thank goodness she didn't bark (I leave recorder on each time I go out just to make sure she doesn't bark)
Re. HG - funny thing is she likes it but she just throws up within 10 mins. after eating it. I remember reading in this forum (and also on other sites) about the recall of one particular HW medication (not HG). Supposedly not safe.
You lucky your BB thinks medicine treat! Faith and I eyeball each other each time I have to give her medicine. Stressful and so susah man. She can literally spit out that darn tablet even after 5 mins. After all that closing the snout and throat stroking too.Frown

MisterStan
Doggyman

Jan 29, 2005, 3:15 AM

Post #12 of 2332 (10130 views)
Shortcut

thanks for the info.. so cute leh the drawings...

Esther6281
ALPHA

Jan 29, 2005, 4:24 AM

Post #13 of 2332 (10127 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wais81] GOSS-FEST WITH... BB & SNOWY [In reply to] Can't Post

Leng Chai and Smart = Chris (you are almost perfect in my unhumble opinion cos you said I was right. Hahahahaha!)

Yeah, BB was tested negative and he is on 'Interceptor' now which his vet recommended as it eliminates the need for me to do normal deworming. Probably the vet see me look like bimbo that day, so gave me the more expensive (but less mah fan) heartworm prevention solution. 'Interceptor' is smaller than H/Guard so it's a bit easier for a small sized shih tzu puppy.

To Faith's mommy, try what Chris suggested. He didn't get to open a pet shop if he knows nil about doggies and puppies... Tongue (wa liao, Chris, you owe me for promoting your place to everyone including at my workplace. Hahahahaha!)

Love, BB's Mommy

Esther6281
ALPHA

Jan 29, 2005, 5:32 AM

Post #14 of 2332 (10108 views)
Shortcut

Hahahahaha! Faith sounds like a typical naughty little girl! Hahahahaha! She must amuse you for hours (of cos, not WHEN she is doing something wrong, but AFTER that! Tongue)...

BB is on "Interceptor". I don't think it would be unsafe cos the vet recommended it to me lor. So, far, BB looks and is fine. Right now, I keep taking him to the vet to get his previous ear inflammation checked out and the vet is pleased with his incredible improvements and also my dedication in going to the vet so darn often just to have his condition in tip top shape. Hahahahaha! If anything is amiss from the heartworm tablets, the vet would have detected it from the almost-weekly checkups.

If you have tried Chris' idea of breaking the H/Guard into smaller pieces or the hide-inside-oatmeal trick and she still throws it out, maybe Faith has an allergy to certain something used to make H/Guard. That is only my opinion. Suggest that to the vet but DON'T QUOTE me cos I am not qualified to diagnose! Hahahahaha! If I am a vet, you save plenty of money liao! Hahahahaha!

BB don't jump. He was originally trained for show and he has been table trained since young. He used to climb and jump a lot until I made him fear heights. Now, he dares not jump onto anything because I will scold him with "Off The Furniture" and he'll not step down when there is a step or partition. Quite gentleman. Hahahahaha! Everyone also amazed cos he will remain in a room and wait (plus whine lor Tongue) until I said it's ok for him to enter the room/area.

If you wanna teach Faith to be afraid of heights, you should try table training him like I did.

Step 1: Put Faith on Table

Step 2: Pull Faith's hind legs over the edge gently until Faith's front paws kinda scrapes the table to hold on from falling backwards from the table

Step 3: Push Faith gently from the front (face part) over the other edge of the table until her hind legs kinda struggles to stay put by Faith pushing her body backwards.

Step 4: Repeat a couple of times

That's what BB's breeder thought me to do and that's exactly what I did and now BB understands that he needs to stay put when it comes to tables and if he ever jumps on tables he won't be able to come down by himself lor... Hahahahaha!

Love, BB's Mommy

Esther6281
ALPHA

Jan 29, 2005, 5:40 AM

Post #15 of 2332 (10101 views)
Shortcut

Of course they are cute... Not my drawing mah! Hahahahaha!

Later on, I will try and korek some more on grooming, possibly. Then we can all learn to tie pretty topknots together... Hahahahaha!

Love, BB's Mommy

MisterStan
Doggyman

Jan 29, 2005, 5:45 AM

Post #16 of 2332 (10099 views)
Shortcut

yes... shih tzu fans should share their knowledge.. and not keep it for themselves...

faithgirl
Novice

Jan 29, 2005, 6:39 AM

Post #17 of 2332 (10095 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wais81] HGARD [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Christopher
Thanks for your advice. My fault actually, 'cos I didn't fully explain Faith's problem. She's been on hg since pup & has been tested to be free of heart worms. She used to love her hg - I cut it in half so it's easier to fit inside her mouth (and she eats both pcs) and she relishes it so much she really chews on it. The moment she hears me breaking the foil, she knows it's that time of the month!
One year ago, she started vomitting (not spitting it out) within 10 mins of eating hg. I gave her HG three days in a row, I think & she still vomitted each time.
I brought her to my vet and he said the only alternative was to give the 1-year jab. The one year is now up - time for her to either start HG again or go for another 1-year jab. I tried giving her HG a week ago, and the same thing happened - after 4 tries, and each time she vomitted. I even minced it and mixed it with her favourite steamed chicken & carrots. No diff.
Maybe her body's rejecting HG for some reason? I know I have a 45 day window to keep her protected but the deadline is in a week's time. I think I shall read up on Interceptor - or can you offer any advice on this brand?
Thanks - very much appreciate the advice given by you and Esther.
Apologies if I seem to go on and on about this issue but she's my precious darling, light of my life (sappy by true!).
Cheers

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jan 29, 2005, 6:20 PM

Post #18 of 2332 (10092 views)
Shortcut

Hello Hello... I must butt in here lah coz chit chat about shih tzus... hehehee... Willy, the grumpy and jealous tai kor wants to masuk campur also hehehee.... hey, I think Willy could be the oldest shih tzu in this forum, I think lah coz so far no shih tzu born before 22 March 1994 hehehe.....

To all, my pet tortoise just died yesterday... so sad but I guess it is meant to be. It did not grow for 1 year and took it's last breath while I was at PAWS doing voluntary work... so sad.... I cried yesterdsay.... and I think my big Mango misses her little mate Ciku......

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

Esther6281
ALPHA

Jan 29, 2005, 7:06 PM

Post #19 of 2332 (10086 views)
Shortcut

Of course lah! Shih Tzus are generous breed who willingly will share their toys and food with the people they love, so we also must be like our Shih Tzus! Share generously and sincerely with everyone here because we love them all mah! You agree of not, Stan? Frown

Yup, knowing something or nothing about Shih Tzus should not deter anyone from having one. They can always learn just like you, me and a majority of other doggie lovers who are first time Shih Tzu owners. It's not what we initially know about them that matters, it's what we LEARN when living with them that matters! Sly

Love, BB's Mommy

MisterStan
Doggyman

Jan 29, 2005, 7:24 PM

Post #20 of 2332 (10082 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] GOSS-FEST WITH... BB & SNOWY [In reply to] Can't Post

may your tortoise rest in peace...

well, willy, as the tai kor of the shih tzu gang, sure must butt in and butt up (isn't butt up for girls TongueTongueTongueTongue) mah.. if not, where got face right...

(This post was edited by MisterStan on Jan 29, 2005, 7:25 PM)

MisterStan
Doggyman

Jan 29, 2005, 7:24 PM

Post #21 of 2332 (10082 views)
Shortcut

Esther6281
ALPHA

Jan 29, 2005, 7:30 PM

Post #22 of 2332 (10078 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] GOSS-FEST WITH... BB & SNOWY [In reply to] Can't Post

Oh my... So sad lah... Poor Ciku. It's a bit hard to accept when the creatures we care for and love like our own children departs huh?? Time will heal your heartache eventually, meanwhile you have my condolences (<-- sounds so weird) Pirate

Yeah babe, I think Willy can be the eldest of all Shih Tzu... No wonder he is "Tai Ko"! Hey, at least you took great care of him when he is young and you, now, take great pride, in him turning out to be your one and only overprotective husband. Hahahahaha!

Ouch. My heart pain lah. I just wollap BB just now cos he went inside my Daddy's room. He knows he not supposed to go in there and when I called him and he appeared from the room, I terus wollap his butt. Not too pain kinda whacking lah, but my heart like kena cucuk by knife only. Terrible lah BB. Make me hurt like this.

Physical pain like nose bite (Hahahahaha!) I can take, but heart punya pain, very very hard to digest ler... Pirate

I am gonne go get BB's birth cert from Rose today. Feel like real Mommy lah! *proud!* Sly

Love, BB's Mommy

Esther6281
ALPHA

Jan 29, 2005, 7:42 PM

Post #23 of 2332 (10076 views)
Shortcut
Re: [faithgirl] HGARD [In reply to] Can't Post

No problem babe...

Being sappy about our poochie is normal. Everyone in this thread (I think the entire forum also like that!) feel like you when it comes to matters of our furkids... Tongue You're not alone, we are also corny like that... Hahahaha!

You try and gather as much info as you can about the alternative lor. "Interceptor" is the only oral alternative to H/G that I know of and can offer you now. If no choice, then the jab might be the only solution but I am not too keen on it lah. Because IF Faith is allergic to some ingredients in H/G, she might be allergic to the solution also.

You might wanna check on the ingredients in all heartworm protection medicine and components in the jab during this 1-week grace period you have.

Love, BB's Mommy

MisterStan
Doggyman

Jan 29, 2005, 7:47 PM

Post #24 of 2332 (10074 views)
Shortcut

esther

that monday, that is a THAI PUSAM day for selangor.. where did you and crazymouse went?

Esther6281
ALPHA

Jan 29, 2005, 7:57 PM

Post #25 of 2332 (10068 views)
Shortcut

Thaipusam was on Tuesday.

Monday was because of bloody nose m/c, remember. The day you started your new semester was the day Willy gimme free off day! Hahahaha!

That Monday, Crazymouse and I went to Ikano with Willy and BB. Why??? Why??? Why??? You saw us meh?? Hahahaha! We went kai kai mah! We are girls, remember? Tongue

Love, BB's Mommy

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 94 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my