Bernama PR Wire, Jan 4, 2005

Khoobg
Webmaster

Jan 27, 2005, 7:38 AM

Post #1 of 1 (25355 views)
Shortcut
Bernama PR Wire, Jan 4, 2005 Can't Post

http://prwire.bernama.com/...ticle.phtml?aid=5530

MALAYSIA K9 DAY 2005 / MALAYSIA DOG DAY 2005 (JANUARY 9TH, 2005)

Tuesday, January 4, 2005Kuala Lumpur, January 5, 2005 - Launch of the First Dog Agility Sports in Malaysia, the Dog Agility Program that will be open to all Malaysian Public to participate. Dog Charities, Doggie Games, Vet Services and etc.......

Puppy.com.my is again organizing the 2nd Malaysia K9 Day 2005 to be held in Central Park, Bandar Utama, Kuala Lumpur on January 9, 2005.

The Malaysia K9 Day is a day dedicated to All Dogs in Malaysia. It is a day declared as an annual event by Datuk Ong Tee Keat, the Deputy Minister of Youth and Sports, Malaysia in year 2004. The Malaysia K9 Day 2005 will be sponsored by Purina Petcare (M) Sdn Bhd, a subsidiary of Nestle Malaysia.

The main aim of the Malaysia K9 Day is the promotion on Responsible Dog Ownership among dog lovers . The event is expected to be attended by more than 3,500 dog lovers and their dogs.

One of the main highlights will be the launching of the Dog Agility Sports in Malaysia, the first Dog Agility Program that will be open to all Malaysian Public to participate. The Malaysia K9 Day also present an excellent opportunity
for dog owners to socialize their dogs and at the same time enjoy all the funs games and demonstrations.

The Admission to the Malaysia K9 Day is Free for all. It is also free to participate in the Dog Beauty Pageant 2005 and all the 8 doggie games to be held on that day from 8:30am to 2:00pm.

The highlights of the events include :-

* Dog Charities : Fund raising for animal shelters in Malaysia
* The 2nd Malaysia Dog Beauty Pageant 2005
* The launch of the Dog Agility Sports in Malaysia. The first Dog Agility
Program for the general public.
* Demonstration by the Police K9 Unit on Crowd Control, Crime Control, Drug
Detection , Agility and Obedience.
* Demonstration by the Malaysia Bomba Search and Rescue Team on Search and
Rescue and Fire Detection.
* Dog Parade : A Grand Parade of major dog breeds with detail explanation.
* Vet corner that offer free medical check and advice to dog owners.
* Meet the Dog Breeds. An introduction of dog breeds to future dog owners.
* 8 Doggie Games where dog owners can play with their dogs. The doggie games
include Treasure Hunt, Dog Fashion Race, Woof-a-Thon Dog Relay Run, Fur ball
Bowling, Dog Longest Stay, Dog Fastest Recall, Waggy Tail Contest, Dog Best
Trick.
* Dog Socialization Sessions
* Lucky Draws

For more information, please contact Puppy.com.my (Hileytech Sdn Bhd) at Tel :
03-4297 8281/6 or visit our web site at www.puppy.com.my/k9day2005/

About Puppy.com.my

www.puppy.com.my is an Internet Portal purely dedicated to dogs operate and owned by Hileytech Sdn Bhd. The portal has more than 9,350 registered members at press time.

About Purina PetCare (M) Sdn Bhd

Purina PetCare is dedicated to improving the lives of cats and dogs through quality nutrition and care. Core philosophies include promoting responsible pet care, humane education, community involvement, and the positive bond
between people and their pets.

The company markets and distributes popular pet
care products such as PURINA PRO PLAN(r), PURINA O.N.E(tm), PURINA ALPO(r) and PURINA FRISKIES(r) among others. PURINA PRO PLAN(r), PURINA O.N.E(tm) and PURINA ALPO(r) are aimed at encouraging dog owners to feed their dogs
processed pet food which is nutritionally complete. All PURINA PRO PLAN(r), PURINA O.N.E(tm) and PURINA ALPO(r) pet food are 100% nutritionally complete for the health needs of a dog.

CONTACT PERSON : MS CHONG KK
TEL : +603.42978281/6
EMAIL : CHONGKK@HILEY.COM

: HILEYTECH SDN BHD
: 10-1 JALAN PERUBATAN 2,
: 55100 PANDAN INDAH,
: KUALA LUMPUR,
FAX : (603) 4297 8254
DATE OF RELEASE : JANUARY 5, 2005
RELEASED BY BERNAMA PRWIRE MALAYSIA*GLOBAL

Dog Obedience and Agility - http://www.puppy.com.my/ob/
Events' Pictures - http://www.doggie.com.my
Online Pets Memorial - http://www.rainbowsbridge.com.my

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my