Home: Mixed Breed: Mixed Breed and Mongrels:
anyone know what breed?

snowpuppy
Novice

Jan 19, 2005, 5:09 AM

Post #1 of 13 (1843 views)
Shortcut
anyone know what breed? Can't Post

Hi, this is my another dog, a mixed breed. He's about 1 yrs old. Anyone know what bread this is? i was told its a terrier mix poodle, but doesn't look like it la.
Attachments: snow1.JPG (10.4 KB)

nozzy
K9 Kaki

Jan 19, 2005, 5:45 PM

Post #2 of 13 (1833 views)
Shortcut
Re: [snowpuppy] anyone know what breed? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

Fr wat i see he is a dog without eyes....joking only.

Well wat i see....hmmm kenot really tell or maybe u would like to go thru the pics of every breed.

nozzy

" Pantai + Chilli = Havoc"

snowpuppy
Novice

Jan 19, 2005, 8:28 PM

Post #3 of 13 (1824 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nozzy] anyone know what breed? [In reply to] Can't Post

his hair grows long very fast, so i always trim around the eyes. and i can't seem to find a picture that looks the same, that's why i'd like to know what mix breed. very obedient, and very greedy...

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jan 20, 2005, 11:31 PM

Post #4 of 13 (1799 views)
Shortcut

Yup! Terrier mix poodle... he has the soft terrier kind of fur but terrier;s fur don't grow like Poodles... Poodles fur is actually like our hair... it will never stop growing so you dog has poodle fur as well, never stops growing.... I have seen shih tzu mix poodle, pappilon mix pincher, boxer mix lab, terrier mix chihuahua and yes, can say your indeed is a mix poodle.... If i can see your dog up close, I can tell what is the other breed he is mix with.

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

snowpuppy
Novice

Jan 21, 2005, 1:02 AM

Post #5 of 13 (1795 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] anyone know what breed? [In reply to] Can't Post

here's another 2 pictures of my snow. one is when he is still small, about 1 month old. pls see if these 2 pictures are clearer. he's actually quite bit (i would say medium size dog). you can see from the 2 pictures the great difference.
Attachments: snow2.JPG (17.8 KB)

nozzy
K9 Kaki

Jan 21, 2005, 1:38 AM

Post #6 of 13 (1793 views)
Shortcut

Hey it looked like a toy dog only???????

I would say a poodle+terrier.

nozzy

" Pantai + Chilli = Havoc"

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jan 21, 2005, 5:37 PM

Post #7 of 13 (1783 views)
Shortcut

Ah, so cute... Yup, I would still say Poodle mix terrier. He follows pooodle size, maybe he was mix with a standard poodle...

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.

-iOiO-
Novice

Jan 21, 2005, 7:38 PM

Post #8 of 13 (1781 views)
Shortcut

Hi..

Do you read or watch crayon Shin Chan? He has a dog.. si putih (siao pai) you doggie look it it.. lol :P

-Garbby- , -Garfield- and -Odie- says hie! Frown

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 22, 2005, 6:34 AM

Post #9 of 13 (1769 views)
Shortcut
Re: [-iOiO-] anyone know what breed? [In reply to] Can't Post

iOiO~

yaloh yaloh! i was oso thinking os tht! u like sinchan? haha, i very like him. bought almost every episod of comic..Tongue

Chen Yang

Regards,

Yang

snowpuppy
Novice

Jan 24, 2005, 4:27 PM

Post #10 of 13 (1734 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leecy] anyone know what breed? [In reply to] Can't Post

thanks a lot... but i did't see that la... what is it? a cartoon or what?? where can i see it.. well at least now i know it's a terrier + poodle. actually i didn't expect it to be that big in less than a year. the shop person told me its a small dog...

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jan 25, 2005, 5:30 AM

Post #11 of 13 (1717 views)
Shortcut

I call mix breeds God's surprise.... we cannot tell what the outcome of the dog is.... it is a gift by God, waiting to be unwrapped by you. Terriers can come in big and small..... poodles too.

snowpuppy
Novice

Jan 27, 2005, 4:57 AM

Post #12 of 13 (1679 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] anyone know what breed? [In reply to] Can't Post

just wanted to ask if anyone knows what type of terrier? of course the poodle, i would assume the standard poodle, most probably white, but i can't seem to find a pure breed terrier which is kinda big and white. thanks

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jan 27, 2005, 5:11 AM

Post #13 of 13 (1674 views)
Shortcut

I don't think your dog was cross breed direct with a pure breed terrier.... coz in our country, not much big terriers.... so maybe one of the parents might be a terrier mix, have more terrier like fur but the size of another breed....

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my