IN

Home: General: Chit Chat:
Government New Law

Andrew

Mar 7, 2002, 3:08 AM

Post #1 of 6 (2972 views)
Shortcut
Government New Law Can't Post

I'm sure all of you here heard and read about the government law on restriction of number of dogs can be kept in a home and the punishment they'll impose if we violated it.

I'm very sad and angry about it. My house is a corner lot and I do have 5 dogs (3 mix breed (cross of havanese and spitz)) until last week 2 of them went to a new home. I feel sad about it but there's a relief because their new owner love dog very much. Another one will be going to her new home very soon. The spitz and minpin will be staying with me. The spitz is quite old already. She's 9 years old.

I don't want to send them to other people at first but my parents is making noise about it because they are afraid if someone complaint about it and the authority come and check. Well you know, I'm staying in Shah Alam and there is a lot of Malay. But my malay neighbour seems to like dog too. They never complain anything about it.

Do you guys out there afraid of someone will come and check?

Andrew Wong
Miniature Pinscher, Born 22.12.2000

Gin
Novice

Mar 7, 2002, 3:48 AM

Post #2 of 6 (2969 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Andrew] Government New Law [In reply to] Can't Post

Your neighbour can be your best friend as well as your worst enemy. As long as your neighbours do not make complaint, the chances that relevant authorities will come to your premises for detail check is definitely low.

Andrew

Mar 7, 2002, 3:49 AM

Post #3 of 6 (2969 views)
Shortcut

These few days my house is very silence. I can't hear dogs playing and running around my house.
There is a lot of theft case happen around my house area but this never happen to my house because I have those good "Man's Best Friend" around.

My dad & mom told me that they'll get a new dog for me when our spitz pass away. She's 9 years old now.

And if that time comes, the breed of our choice will be "Dalmation". My mom likes this breed a lot. And Derrick maybe i'll buy some gorgeous dalmation from you.

Andrew Wong

Khoobg
Webmaster / Moderator

Mar 7, 2002, 3:52 AM

Post #4 of 6 (2967 views)
Shortcut

Mind you, those Malaysian Champion Dalmatians in Subang Jaya can burn a big hole in your pocket Smile

Dog Obedience and Agility - http://www.puppy.com.my/ob/
Events' Pictures - http://www.doggie.com.my
Online Pets Memorial - http://www.rainbowsbridge.com.my

Andrew

Mar 7, 2002, 4:04 AM

Post #5 of 6 (2965 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Khoobg] Government New Law [In reply to] Can't Post

Yeah...You are right about that and I do aware about that too.

But I also belief those dal is worth to its value. So I will also do a lot of homework to ensure my future dal is the quality one if bought from him...hehehe

Andrew Wong

Derrickok
Novice

Mar 8, 2002, 4:27 PM

Post #6 of 6 (2951 views)
Shortcut

I got one chip and cheap. Only few sens/gm.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my