any one breeding shih tzu around kl area..?????please msg me.. thanks

MisterStan
Doggyman

Jan 10, 2005, 6:24 AM

Post #2 of 9 (1722 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vip_sea] any one breeding toy shih tzu??? [In reply to] Can't Post

hello

check out MKA and the newspaper for list of breeders for shih tzu...

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jan 10, 2005, 7:03 PM

Post #3 of 9 (1713 views)
Shortcut

Want to tell you that there are no such thing as toy shih tzus. Pet shops and some breeders are making money just telling you that the toy is rare and comes from an old ancient China breed of Toy shih tzus.... all not true... got petshops say got Japanese shih tzus and China shih tzus....all not true!

Shih tzus have a size range of 4kg to 8 kg. The best size for a male shih tzu is 6kg coz this is standard and is the best weight for any show shih tzu. How people get small shih tzus is they buy small 4 kg or less shih tzus and mate them to produce smaller shih tzus.... this will make the pups weak, might have growth problems and the mother dog will have a hard labour and may die coz of birth. So if a petshop or breeder tries selling you so called Toy or miniature shih tzus, don't get cheated. These shih tzus sometimes no cert coz not recognize as a pure breed. Some are ven cross breed with chihuahuas or pomeranians to get the small size so if they offer RM1200 for that, you will get cheated if no cert or viewing of parents. Once, I went to a petshop, the shih tzus, how they got it mini size is they have cross breed with chihuahuas but they never say to buyers about it. And that petshop was selling RM1100 for it with no cert!!!!! If you want a mix breed small size and don't mind paying that money, you buy lah but this is my warning to you, don't get cheated by petshops that making money out of this.

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jan 10, 2005, 7:08 PM

Post #4 of 9 (1711 views)
Shortcut

Shih tzus not listed at Toys. They are under utility group. All dog books, dog shows and dog forums list and recognize shih tzus as Utility group dogs alongside with bulldogs and poodles.

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

king
Novice

Mar 9, 2005, 2:01 AM

Post #5 of 9 (1605 views)
Shortcut

yep i breed some toy breed shih tzus, and to make it clear to my understanding, what they mean by toy shih tzu is that they are not australian shih tzu but they are from taiwan, there is a big diffrence in their size and looks, especially in their height, size and mouth area

Some advertising contents deleted.

(This post was edited by Admin on Mar 9, 2005, 2:36 AM)

vip_sea
Novice

Mar 9, 2005, 2:16 AM

Post #6 of 9 (1602 views)
Shortcut
Re: [king] any one breeding toy shih tzu??? [In reply to] Can't Post

yeah.... i've scolded by other ppl saying that there is not such thing call toy shih tzu. i m now breeding a small shih tzu also.. and i m looking for one female which is black and white...but this type of shih tzu is hard to find ...

thanks for your offering..

see ya

MisterStan
Doggyman

Mar 9, 2005, 4:55 AM

Post #7 of 9 (1592 views)
Shortcut

snowy is black/white shih tzu... but she is too young lah to breed..

akaka... TongueTongueTongue

vip_sea
Novice

Mar 9, 2005, 6:22 AM

Post #8 of 9 (1585 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] any one breeding toy shih tzu??? [In reply to] Can't Post

really? oh no...i saw one from a pet shop but t is bigger than my ushky... so scary///

charlenealvin
Enthusiast

Jun 30, 2005, 3:30 AM

Post #9 of 9 (1455 views)
Shortcut

hi all~ who have breed shih tzu??

i also want to find shih tzu for breeding~^^Smile

>v< wish all of u happy day with ur doggie >v<
FrownFrownFrownhappy life with my cute EDDIE,the best present from my BF...as a christmas gift~
FrownFrownFrownso cute and happy with HAZEL kampate ya~~!

Frownmy KIKI leave me on 02 September 2005
FrownWe miss you forever,ever and ever

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my