IN

Home: Dog & Puppy Health: Skin Conditions and Diseases:
help my pup is infected with skin disease

joanna

Jan 7, 2005, 8:34 AM

Post #1 of 3 (1196 views)
Shortcut
help my pup is infected with skin disease Can't Post

hi all, i have a pup which is 13 months and recently i have found out that she is infected with skin disease which is found mostly on her elbow and leg where the bone joins..took her to the vet and gave her injection...cant remember if its mite or anything but she is ok after 2 injections...but now she is having her menstrual and it seems like the skin itching has return...usually it's kind of round in shape and some red and yelowish stuff and her skin is also flaky...not as seriuos as last time but still worried. can anyone tell me what is it or how to cure her or too prevent it...i have clean over everything in house since the first time she infected...please help

musashi
ALPHA

Jan 13, 2005, 4:59 AM

Post #2 of 3 (1157 views)
Shortcut
Re: [joanna] help my pup is infected with skin disease [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

Not so sure if my dog have the same problem as yours...the "thing" will strat like mosquito bite...then later it will develope like "fungus" in yellow ....if we clena up the yellowish fungus...then the skin like kena burn in red color..

The vet's advice is to keep his body "DRY" and this kind od problem usually will happen during the raining season....so I use AIKEN powder to make sure his skin is always dry...but somehow..the thing still develop one after another.

Hope your pup will recover soon !

Blush I am the man with dog's name

joanna

Jan 14, 2005, 8:15 AM

Post #3 of 3 (1135 views)
Shortcut
Re: [musashi] help my pup is infected with skin disease [In reply to] Can't Post

hi...thanx for your advice. hoping still my pup's sking won't get worse this time. i think it's somehow connected to the raining season i guess. it's not that bad compared to the last time she got. but still worried and sad looking at her...scratching and sad eyes staring at me. goingt o take her to vet soon. hopefully she will be fine. thanx for your reply.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my