First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

TOPDOG
ALPHA

Oct 26, 2004, 10:36 AM

Post #51 of 74 (3172 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] Who said mongrels are ugly? [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Aiyoh... what a mistake... but ah, the mistake is good coz lab mix rottie is damn damn big!!!!!BIG!!!!!! My aunt has a black lab mix rottie, so big!!! And they call him Teddy hahahaha..... good guard dog and looks totally like a oversize lab!!!!!

hehehe I'm not taking any TongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongue

MisterStan is I think SlySlySlySlySly
---------------------------------
ROMEOW!!!!!!!!!!

TOPDOG
ALPHA

Oct 26, 2004, 10:37 AM

Post #52 of 74 (3171 views)
Shortcut
Re: [joanch] Who said mongrels are ugly? [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
hey tell us more about your new job please?
gotta surf this forum as much as you can!

sell char kuey teow lar LaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
---------------------------------
ROMEOW!!!!!!!!!!

thomstan
Canine Addict

Oct 26, 2004, 7:29 PM

Post #53 of 74 (3165 views)
Shortcut
Re: [TOPDOG] Who said mongrels are ugly? [In reply to] Can't Post

huh? bbq? didn't know anything about that.. anyway.. saw him liao... so eveyrthing's cool...

The one you love is the one that should take you higher

joanch
Enthusiast

Oct 26, 2004, 9:07 PM

Post #54 of 74 (3162 views)
Shortcut
Re: [valarie] Who said mongrels are ugly? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi valarie.
do you know mimi's breed?
my bonnie looks like her, she is 6 months old. how old is mimi?
she is so cute!
I have a Papillon and an Australian Silky Terrier. One sheds and the other one needs grooming quite a lot

valarie
Dog Kichi

Oct 26, 2004, 10:30 PM

Post #55 of 74 (3159 views)
Shortcut

MY MIMI IS MONGREL, MAY BE MIX WITH SPITZ???
SHE GIVE BIRTH TO 1 FEMALE CUTE DOG (ALL BLACK!)

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Oct 27, 2004, 12:19 AM

Post #56 of 74 (3155 views)
Shortcut
Re: [TOPDOG] Who said mongrels are ugly? [In reply to] Can't Post

Oh... Stan taking one lah..... If my aunt got time ah, she sure want loh... but she no time lah, summore she is a senior....

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

joanch
Enthusiast

Oct 27, 2004, 9:44 AM

Post #57 of 74 (3149 views)
Shortcut

oh really?
i like her color!:-)
looks like very silky huh?
bonnie's hair is changing from puppy hair to adult hair, so she has 2 kinds of, what should i feed her or do to make sure she has shiny, fluffy and silky hair?
I have a Papillon and an Australian Silky Terrier. One sheds and the other one needs grooming quite a lot

valarie
Dog Kichi

Oct 27, 2004, 4:08 PM

Post #58 of 74 (3147 views)
Shortcut

I also don't know, mimi's hair is natural , I noting do on it.

joanch
Enthusiast

Oct 27, 2004, 7:13 PM

Post #59 of 74 (3145 views)
Shortcut

i see...
looks very nice, i really like it

llk_elly26
Novice

Nov 26, 2004, 6:05 PM

Post #60 of 74 (3063 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
i see...
looks very nice, i really like it

hv u try home cook food???...i cook them "rice x chicken liver x carrot x chicken meat" yum yum

all my Baby hv a very nice & shining coat , even my lil gal Becky " cos Becky coat r short & rough..

joanch
Enthusiast

Nov 26, 2004, 10:15 PM

Post #61 of 74 (3055 views)
Shortcut
Re: [llk_elly26] Who said mongrels are ugly? [In reply to] Can't Post

really?
but im studying in melaka and rent a house. cant cook much la, pasar also too far for me:-P
hehe
but i just changed to another type of kibbles for Bonnie, called Belcando, also with lots of chicken, lamb and rice.
hmm, i started to use my conditioner to bath Bonnie, and she is getting better now:-) quite fluffy coat and shiny:-)
but, i dont know if using human conditioner is good or not:-P

tterrynick
Enthusiast

Jan 7, 2005, 1:37 AM

Post #62 of 74 (2994 views)
Shortcut

i have a rott/donowhat mix girl. her name is gigit. we named her that because she is supposed to be our guard dog and 'gigit' intruders. instead now she 'gigits' all my plants in the garden!! but i still looovveee her sooo much!!! she is the most beautiful dog i have.

i have 3 pekingeses, 2 with certs. the one without cert seems to be the clevest one among the 3. her name is tutu. the other 2 are nicky and lingling. these 2 have more problems with their skin and they shed more. so i tend to agree with the theory that pure breeds are more fragile.

they all have special places in my heart. they give me so much love back too! Smile

joanch
Enthusiast

Jan 11, 2005, 11:30 PM

Post #63 of 74 (2950 views)
Shortcut
Re: [tterrynick] Who said mongrels are ugly? [In reply to] Can't Post

oh thats why i didnt dare to buy pure bred, because im not sure if they are difficult to take care or not:-(

anyway, im still having problems with her coat. her coat on her body is a bit too hard. others like her neck and ears are okUnsure

all your dogs are having a special name huh?Laugh

how old are they? my friend has a male pekingnese and we are going to let them breed in the future. should be an excellent mix breed papillon x pekingnese do they shed a lot? cham....:-)

sky
New User

Jan 14, 2005, 2:13 AM

Post #64 of 74 (2945 views)
Shortcut
Re: [A Friend] Who said mongrels are ugly? [In reply to] Can't Post

Couldn't agree with you more! I'm a new user and just about to leave the site when I chanced upon this forum. I LOVE mongrels, whenever someone asks for my dog's breed, I tell them he's a Malaysian dog. Sky is beautiful, super intelligent and understands human lingo... but he doesnt yet know how to spell... phewh..

nozzy
K9 Kaki

Jan 14, 2005, 6:01 PM

Post #65 of 74 (2929 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sky] Who said mongrels are ugly? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi sky,

I do agree wif u, i do have a 6 mths old mongrel and now she knows how to sit, hand, down, stay and fetch. Who says mongrels are NOT good?

U ppl out there wif bad perceptions! LISTEN one day i gonna teach my dog to wash the dishes, mop the floor, wash my car, wash her own pooh and other things u all can't imagine. HARHARHARHAR LaughLaughLaugh

Well dogs are like human, they can't select/choose to be a pure breed. Like us human we can't choose to be a king do we? ALL dogs are the same! only thing tat differentiate them are the size and look, Just like humans. So if human gets to deserves a chance why not a dog?

ALL living creatures are GOD's creation! so dun damned the mongrels! they are the most prettiest one of all dogs, y? hey pure breed dogs can only be seen as the same old face generation after generation. Try to look at mongrels......SURPRISE from every pup!

nozzy

pantai + chilli = havoc

" Pantai + Chilli = Havoc"

kwlean2002
Doggyman

Jan 14, 2005, 10:59 PM

Post #66 of 74 (2922 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nozzy] Who said mongrels are ugly? [In reply to] Can't Post

Ya !! Agree ! Totally agree ! I had to teach my dog wash my car Crazy, and watering the plant Tongue also....hehhehh (just kiding) LaughLaugh

nozzy
K9 Kaki

Jan 15, 2005, 2:31 AM

Post #67 of 74 (2918 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kwlean2002] Who said mongrels are ugly? [In reply to] Can't Post

lean,,

HARHARHAR HARAHARA HARAHAR

Want to consider to board yer dog at my place then?

3 days 2 nites offer at RM 150.00, offer comes wif ==> free bath + cheeky moves + learn to wash car + learn to cycle + archery

nozzy

kwlean2002
Doggyman

Jan 15, 2005, 6:06 PM

Post #68 of 74 (2911 views)
Shortcut

Hahahhhhar !

No thanks ! I already book a course for my doggies, Called `superdog training' center on my home. The traineer are my mom, the coolest mom in the worlds !!! hahahhha ! My mom teach her very well !! If you want I reversed a place to you, got discount for you !!! hehhehh

tterrynick
Enthusiast

Jan 16, 2005, 3:09 AM

Post #69 of 74 (2907 views)
Shortcut

nicky is 2 1/2, tutu is 2 and lingling is 1. i don't think i want to breed them because i will not have the heart to give them away and i don't have time to look after all. anyway nicky is a bit 'gong' when it comes to 'making children'. he never seems to get it right! he will try on the 2 girls and they will just ignore him. tak pakai lah, that boy

fatty lingling (left) and petite tutu (right), protected by handsome nicky at the back - my 3 precious babies.
now i have 4 babies but baby adek just cannot stay still for a photo-shoot!!

sky
New User

Jan 17, 2005, 3:23 AM

Post #70 of 74 (2894 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

From the profiles.. Nozzy looks awfully cute.. (that is I hope that is her name, or is it yours?!).. Let me know when you've taught her to flush the loo...Sky (that's his name, my pup) would love to have that skill under his belt. (i ought to get his mug shot up soon)

At his best, Sky understands sign language when there's eye contact made. I once drew an imaginary line delineating an area which was out of bounds to him...(the living room). He understood immediately, He bounded around in all the other places but always screeched to a stop in the nick of time , barely half an inch infront of the "line".. Kindof like Scoobodoo in the cartoons.. I guess we all love our mongrels to bits..

nozzy
K9 Kaki

Jan 17, 2005, 6:04 PM

Post #71 of 74 (2888 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sky] Who said mongrels are ugly? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Sky,

1st of all would like to welcome you to this forum.

The pic in the avatar is Pantai, she is not that cute anymore now b'coz she is so notti! But she is a very good guard dog. She barks @ strangers & postmen, but does not has the strength to flush the toilet yet as it was the type you really need the strength to press really HARD.

Living room? hmmm must be inside the house i guess. Now both Pantai & chilli does not come into the house, they know as i hang a hanger there. Hanger = sebat them.

Yeap.... beautiful mongrels are intelligent indeed. Glad that you have one too. YAAAAY to mongrels! HOw old is yours? pantai = 6 mths & chilli = 3 mths.

Both of them really FIGHT! i notice some bruises at pantai just underneath the left eye. Tat chilli is really HOT!

Well Sky have you tot of adopting one more pup to accompany yer sky? that is really fun to see them play rough!

Anyway nice meeting you !! wats yer name anyway?
Wink

nozzy

"pantai + chilli = havoc"

thomstan
Canine Addict

Feb 1, 2005, 11:38 PM

Post #72 of 74 (2762 views)
Shortcut

Both of your pups are male? I certainly hope not coz eventually they'll fight over dominance and that spells trouble. They can be realllllllllly good friends... but once they reach maturity dominant issue will arise and you'll have your handsful.

Crazymouse is currently having that problem. You can ask her.

The one you love is the one that should take you higher

nozzy
K9 Kaki

Feb 2, 2005, 9:44 PM

Post #73 of 74 (2744 views)
Shortcut
Re: [thomstan] Who said mongrels are ugly? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi thomstan,

Well actually i adopted 1 female pup from crazymouse, eventually i wanted her Boxen but came to think of one female(pantai) + male(boxen).....so i decided to take a female pup(chilli) instead.

Hey thanks for yer advise dude!

HAPPY CNY

nozzy

crsytalbell
New User

Mar 22, 2005, 8:53 PM

Post #74 of 74 (2612 views)
Shortcut
Re: [A Friend] Who said mongrels are ugly? [In reply to] Can't Post

Erm...how about my doggie..who called bumpy...he isn't ugly but very smart too..heheeSly
Crystal Wong

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my