Pit Bull Puppies in Penang?

Chiayi
Novice

Jan 5, 2005, 6:02 AM

Post #1 of 7 (1159 views)
Shortcut
Pit Bull Puppies in Penang? Can't Post

Hi there everyone,

I just lost my beloved Lawrence a month plus ago, he was 10 and it hurts very badly, still does. I am wondering do anyone know any breeders in Penang that breeds Pit Bull puppies? I love this breed, Lawrence was a light brown/blonde pitbull, my patsy boy Tongue sure was handsome and I miss him so much. So I am looking to get another pit bull as a family pet (pit bulls are not vicious nor mean, it's the stupid media that gave this breed a no good doggie image). Any pit bulls owners out there? Well Happy New Year 2005 to everyone, though it's hard to celebrate cos I lost my precious baby boy Lawrence...Unsure

MisterStan
Doggyman

Jan 5, 2005, 6:32 AM

Post #2 of 7 (1143 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Chiayi] Pit Bull Puppies in Penang? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi chiayi

welcome to the forum... and sorry for the lost of your beloved lawrence.. take care and stay calm my friend.... Happy New Year and best wishes for 2005...

1)if you want to introduce yourself, please introduce at:

http://www.puppy.com.my/.../gforum.cgi?forum=20;

*the EVENT CALENDAR is for any doggies event organized....

2)for pit bull terrier information/breeders, please go to:

http://www.puppy.com.my/.../gforum.cgi?forum=31;

3)to make a special thread to remember your beloved lawrence, do go to:

http://www.puppy.com.my/.../gforum.cgi?forum=16;

4) there are several ways to look for pit bull breeders:

a) check the newspaper/online newspaper

b) called up MKA and ask

good luck!!!!

Chiayi
Novice

Jan 5, 2005, 7:11 PM

Post #3 of 7 (1109 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] Pit Bull Puppies in Penang? [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks MisterStan for the info, I tried all that and found that there is one post on the the star classified about pitbull puppies but it's in KL. It's really hard to find anyone here (Penang) owning pit bull puppies, I got Lawrence from my brother's friend back 10 years ago but now when we tried to contact that friend again, it seems his family stopped having pets from the pain of losing their dogs. It was indeed a very painful experience for me to loose Lawrence, he went peacefully out of old age but at times I can't stop blaming myself that just maybe if I were just not in so much denial bout facing the fact that Lawrence was old and he might leave us, I would know how to say a proper good bye of instead just stood there watching him passed on, I was on the phone trying to call the vet to send an ambulance. It's an overwhelming pain. He was really a real good loving dog, snobbish and dignified but he was really an angel, a godsend and I miss him so much. I am trying to get a new puppy not to replace Lawrence (my first born baby boy was so special, there's no replacement) but it's because I know deep down that my family won't be complete without a dog in our lives. Dogs are just so wonderful, everloving and loyal, there's actually not enough good words to define how great a dog is and how lucky we humans are to have a special doggy or doggies as family members. (Cats are nice too but I am more of a doggy person) Anyway have a wonderful 2005! I wish you all the best and may all of your doggies be happy and healthy. Take care.

MisterStan
Doggyman

Jan 5, 2005, 7:17 PM

Post #4 of 7 (1106 views)
Shortcut

hello chiayi

my friend have some mongrel pups for adoptions... if you are interested, just let me know.. it is not to replace lawrence position, but is to fulfill your dream, to have a dog in your life....

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 5, 2005, 10:15 PM

Post #5 of 7 (1098 views)
Shortcut

Chiayi~

welcome here & sad to hear abt ur dog. Stanley(Misterstan) & us r volunteers who help to rescue pups & rehome them, we do have many pups up for adoption, do view our thread at adoption section. to know more abt us, view chit chat SPRV thread. thanks. my dad is a breeder in Penang, but so sorry no pitbull. currently he is planning to sell a male malties. if u r interested in either adoption or malties, do contact me at 012-3191503

Chen Yang

Regards,

Yang

kaerb

Jan 6, 2005, 2:39 AM

Post #6 of 7 (1089 views)
Shortcut

hi chiayi,

there are a few pit bull breeders in penang breeding game dogs. if you're interested, u can reach me at kaerb@hotmail.com for more info.

Chiayi
Novice

Jan 6, 2005, 5:45 PM

Post #7 of 7 (1072 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leecy] Pit Bull Puppies in Penang? [In reply to] Can't Post

Blush Thank you everyone that has replied to my post and sharing with me my pain of losing Lawrence. Stanley and Chen Yang thank you so much for the offer about adopting mongrels, all of you involved are doing a good deed of offering to rehome those puppies. I have nothing against mongrels, all dogs are cute and great but because I live in an condo, I can't have more than one dog. The neighbours always will complain, they used to complain bout Lawrence a lot eventhough he dun even bark nor make any noise at nite. Some people are just like that, I dun get them maybe cos they dun have enough space in their heart for animals. Mad. Some people are weird and loves to over react when they see a dog that dun even wanna come near them but those people will scream like mad at the very sight of a doggie. I am however looking for a pit bull pup and thanks kaerb for offering to give me more information about pit bull breeders. Smile Anyway back to the mongrels, my mum feeds strays around my area everyday, once in the morning and then again at nite, she will pack food and walk around our neighbourhood feeding strays. We bought them licenses too so that the SPCA people wont shoot them. I remember when I was 16, I saw with my own eyes how the SPCA people came and shoot a small puppy which i named 'Shorty', he was hiding under the car and those SPCA people just shot him just like that. We rushed down wanted to give 'the shooter' bribe to stop shooting the doggies, well he stopped after killing an innocent puppy and getting his kopi money! Anyway thanks againa nd much appreciation to everyone that has replied to my post, I do hope so much I can find a new puppy soon, it's so hard to come home and to find this empitiness that fills my heart from missing the joy that Lawrence gave me every single day. Thanks again everyone and have a nice weekend ahead!

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my