Home: Breed Specific: Toy Group:
Cavalier King Charles Spaniel - UK Parent Club Show 2003

Riccaval
ALPHA

Mar 6, 2003, 8:35 PM

Post #1 of 11 (2284 views)
Shortcut
Cavalier King Charles Spaniel - UK Parent Club Show 2003 Can't Post

For those who are interested, the parent CKCS club in UK had their annual champ show this year on 1/3/03 with a record entry of 671 (dogs and bitches).

You can see the full results and beautiful photos of the winners at www.cavaliers.co.uk

I was told the entries for Crufts to be held this weekend for cavaliers are about 400+
As can see this is a very popular breed in the UK.
as well as in Australia and America.

lulugurl
ALPHA

Mar 12, 2003, 1:31 AM

Post #2 of 11 (2264 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Riccaval] Cavalier King Charles Spaniel - UK Parent Club Show 2003 [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks for the info~!!Smile
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh
Penang Lang? Click Here~!
Silkies Owner? Click Here~!

chnyuppie
Dog Kichi

Dec 20, 2004, 9:14 AM

Post #3 of 11 (2003 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Riccaval] Cavalier King Charles Spaniel - UK Parent Club Show 2003 [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Riccaval

Just digging up some old posts. R u still visiting puppy.com?

I need some contacts of breeders of show quality cavaliers. Can help?

Riccaval
ALPHA

Dec 20, 2004, 8:42 PM

Post #4 of 11 (1984 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chnyuppie] Cavalier King Charles Spaniel - UK Parent Club Show 2003 [In reply to] Can't Post

Frownhi,......ya still log in off and on.

sure can help but I'm not allowed to list the names of the breeders here. You can give me an email but u have to look for it elsewhere or u can get my tel no.by asking MKA staff.Frown

chnyuppie
Dog Kichi

Dec 21, 2004, 7:27 PM

Post #5 of 11 (1961 views)
Shortcut

Hi

Was wondering how do i get your email addr... or name?

R u still showing/breeding CKCS still?

Riccaval
ALPHA

Dec 21, 2004, 7:47 PM

Post #6 of 11 (1960 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chnyuppie] Cavalier King Charles Spaniel - UK Parent Club Show 2003 [In reply to] Can't Post

Smilehi, yes, I'm still showing and breeding CKCS.

Try to do a search at Google under riccaval2002Frown

chnyuppie
Dog Kichi

Dec 21, 2004, 8:22 PM

Post #7 of 11 (1954 views)
Shortcut

Hmmm.. u were googled

And it looks interesting...

Riccaval
ALPHA

Jan 3, 2005, 7:52 PM

Post #8 of 11 (1925 views)
Shortcut

hi....did you find what you were looking for???

btw...Mackay ask me to pass his email add to u but how to do it????Frown

chnyuppie
Dog Kichi

Jan 4, 2005, 7:20 PM

Post #9 of 11 (1911 views)
Shortcut

Hi Riccaval

Yes, your website is v interesting! v impressed taht you are doing your bit for the CKCS in this country

I was actually looking for a pup around that time, and one of the breed that I was considering was a CKCS because they were so cute!!! Anyway, have actually gone and adopted a pup (not CKCS though... couldn't wait that long). So life is now a bit topsy turvy at home with the new pup, house breaking is a nightmare all over again (and so is midnight howling!!!!).

Anyway, thanks again for your msgs! Would your dogs be participating at the March dog show?

Riccaval
ALPHA

Jan 4, 2005, 11:18 PM

Post #10 of 11 (1904 views)
Shortcut

hello, thanks for your kind comments.

so I take it that you wont be needing Mackay's addy. anyway thanks for interest shown in the breed.

March show is not confirmed and yes, i'll be there with the doggies if its on......they r getting very bored. Will be at the K9 day too this sunday

cheersFrown

chnyuppie
Dog Kichi

Jan 5, 2005, 2:59 AM

Post #11 of 11 (1894 views)
Shortcut

okie will keep a lookout for riccaval cavaliers at the March show (if it is on)!

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my