Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
Brown/White Male Shih Tsu in Tmn Sri Pulai, Seremban

renaoh
Enthusiast

Dec 27, 2004, 5:40 PM

Post #1 of 11 (1810 views)
Shortcut
Brown/White Male Shih Tsu in Tmn Sri Pulai, Seremban Can't Post

Yesterday afternoon, I saw a light brown/white young male shih tzu, running up and down the length of our street, looking lost. There is no collar, the fur has been trimmed recently and he is very friendly,not afraid of people and likes to bark alot. He is now at my neighbour's house.

I am trying to borrow a digital camera to take a photo of the dog and upload here.

mogwai
Novice

Jan 23, 2005, 8:08 AM

Post #2 of 11 (1668 views)
Shortcut
Re: [renaoh] Brown/White Male Shih Tsu in Tmn Sri Pulai, Seremban [In reply to] Can't Post

HI! DO U HAVE THE PIC OF THIS SHIH TZU CAUSE I WANT TO SEE WHETHER IT IS MY LOST MIXED SHIH TZU.

renaoh
Enthusiast

Jan 23, 2005, 4:30 PM

Post #3 of 11 (1663 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mogwai] Brown/White Male Shih Tsu in Tmn Sri Pulai, Seremban [In reply to] Can't Post

I do not have any pic yet. Whereabouts did you lose your dog? And when did you lose it? Does it have a name? The dog is still in my neighbour house.

mogwai
Novice

Jan 28, 2005, 8:20 AM

Post #4 of 11 (1615 views)
Shortcut
Re: [renaoh] Brown/White Male Shih Tsu in Tmn Sri Pulai, Seremban [In reply to] Can't Post

I lost it in SS 2, PJ, Selangor. Although you are in Seremban, I would not want to lose any chance in finding my dog, Harpy, back. Attached is his pic. Please let me know asap whether its him or not... Thanks a lot!
Attachments: dog_jpg.htm (0.37 KB)

MisterStan
Doggyman

Jan 28, 2005, 9:22 AM

Post #5 of 11 (1613 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mogwai] Brown/White Male Shih Tsu in Tmn Sri Pulai, Seremban [In reply to] Can't Post

hello mogwai

the pic of your shih tzu is in error...

mogwai
Novice

Jan 29, 2005, 7:41 AM

Post #6 of 11 (1600 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] Brown/White Male Shih Tsu in Tmn Sri Pulai, Seremban [In reply to] Can't Post

Sorry, some technical error. Here's the attched pic.
Attachments: dog.jpg (34.4 KB)

renaoh
Enthusiast

Jan 29, 2005, 5:44 PM

Post #7 of 11 (1591 views)
Shortcut

Hi Mogwai,

The colors are about there, but are there any other special features that belong to your dog? What is your dog's name? When my neighbour take the shih-tsu out for a walk, he does not need a leash cos he will follow and walk either along or in front of us. He likes to bark and is very friendly. He can go out on his own to the grass outside the house compound to do his "business". From his behavior, we can see that he has been around people alot as he is playful and has been toilet trained. When we found him, his fur has just been recently trimmed, so the fur is not as long as shown in your dog picture.

I need more information from you to confirm the identity of the dog cos I really don't want you to come all the way out here and then find that the dog is not your pet and feel sad and disappointed.

mogwai
Novice

Feb 1, 2005, 8:17 AM

Post #8 of 11 (1554 views)
Shortcut

Hi Renaoh,

His name is 'Harpy'. Your overall descriptions are rather similar to my dog. One thing about him, he is very scared of thunder and rain. When there is thunder, he will tend to stay very close to me. I did not trim his fur before we lost him. Is there any possibility that you could post his pic?

sallychuah
Canine Addict

Mar 27, 2005, 7:20 AM

Post #9 of 11 (1394 views)
Shortcut

Hi mogwai,
I found a male Shih Tzu look alike, I'm not really sure what breed is this but he's short, long tail, fur been cut recently. He was with a rubber type colar on him. If u haven't found ur dog, may be u can check this one out. I have uploaded pictures of him, pls refer to my "Found dog from USJ 11".

mogwai
Novice

Apr 10, 2005, 6:11 AM

Post #10 of 11 (1254 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sallychuah] Brown/White Male Shih Tsu in Tmn Sri Pulai, Seremban [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi, Sally! Thanks for your reply. But its not him. By the way, we already have him spayed before we lost him. Its been five months since I have lost him.....

sallychuah
Canine Addict

Apr 11, 2005, 8:51 AM

Post #11 of 11 (1229 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

Hope we all who lost our dog will be reunite with them soon.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my