Home: General: Chit Chat:
NEW ...RULING ON DOGS?

Wolverine
Novice

Mar 1, 2003, 7:57 PM

Post #1 of 1 (511 views)
Shortcut
NEW ...RULING ON DOGS? Can't Post

MadMadMadMadMadMadMadI would like to comment on the recent light of a Certain City Council who introduced a so-called New "RULE?" Whereby it obnoxiously requires dog owners to seek Muslim neighbor’s permission (?) when renewing or applying for a dog license?. In my personal opinion this is NOT only UNREASONABLE but totally belittles the importance of democracy in a multiracial society…what these might imply to some is an unfair shift of governing biased toward a certain segment…

Though they have stressed that this is required in order to maintain stability but isn’t it obvious that the scale is tilted and there can never be a true stability but will continue to promote more extremes in the already unbalanced scale?
Frankly I could not bring myself to such a level of reasoning how these things are made acceptable in this modern society where equality is the basis of harmonious human existence.

Noted in a Newspaper report, a lady said that she finds it strange that while she can put up with the problems caused by a neighbors’ cat (often than not causing more nuisance than a dog) and is now facing difficulties in trying to adopt a dog? (a man’s best friend )

As for the very poor attempt to “decorate” this “ruling” … indicating that it was meant to “RESPECT” the interests and feelings of Muslim neighbors in order to avoid racial disharmony is again a sad demonstration of the lack of understanding how modern society works. I ask you to please sit back and observe the amount of backlash it creates not to mention those who totally disregard this as a “ruling”.
Quoting from one of my American friends … “This ruling is ‘Laughable’”

The good thing is, at least for me and some of my counterpart, we have moved on to Singapore and some to other countries where we begin to understand and benefit from the meaning of True EQUALITY = True PEACE & Harmony. In the mean time I will still continue to observe the perpetual antics and be reminded that I never did and will never understand the perspective of certain people.
My suggestion; if this ruling has to be in place…a vice versa written approval is required, if cat owners want to renew their cat license or intends to get a feline pal.

Above are excerpts from my personal opinions not meant for any malicious intent at any person (s).

MadMadMadMadMadMadMadMad
Very truly yours,

Webmaster
Allen Jonathan
President ADI

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To subscribe to monthly newsletter please email toby@asiamail.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my