Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog & Puppy Health: Vaccination:
When does a puppy needs their vacination ?

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Feb 28, 2003, 7:30 AM

Post #1 of 5 (2252 views)
Shortcut
When does a puppy needs their vacination ? Can't Post

Hi All,

My miniature pincher is now 8 1/2 weeks old and I'm wondering when to take her for her jab and how many are there ? and what is the timing like ? She got her 1st jab earlier.

cheers,
minglmy

cdmoo
ALPHA

Feb 28, 2003, 6:20 PM

Post #2 of 5 (2249 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] When does a puppy needs their vacination ? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi minglmy,

The jab will be one month apart. Total of 3 jabs... so, in your case, 2 more to go..

After the 3 jabs, then yearly booster..

If not sure, check with vet. Smile

Smile
regards,

CD Moo

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Mar 1, 2003, 4:49 AM

Post #3 of 5 (2239 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cdmoo] When does a puppy needs their vacination ? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi CDMoo,

Thanks for the infos as I have just bought my puppy, this month I have become very 'kung' adi so, I'm thinking of taking her to the vet sometime next week (gotto wait for gaji to come out lol) but i got no regrets at all ! Thanks again !

cheers,
minglmy

alicialph
Novice

Feb 27, 2004, 11:35 PM

Post #4 of 5 (2091 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] When does a puppy needs their vacination ? [In reply to] Can't Post

ming ming~~

if u were to bring ur doggie... if possible... ask the doc to go out to ur car n inject..... sigh~~ CDV can b easily spread thro air (1km radius).... n 4 ur info.... many doggies with CDV go to the vets oso... like my doggie :(( ... so don't put ur doggie at risk....

just informing u to b at the safer side.....

alicia

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Feb 28, 2004, 8:33 AM

Post #5 of 5 (2086 views)
Shortcut
Re: [alicialph] When does a puppy needs their vacination ? [In reply to] Can't Post

Alicia,

Thanks for letting me know... mocha is now 1 yr old so no more worries abt her n her jab thingy. Thanks :)

cheers,
minglmy

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my