Stolen presume dead shitzu in Pantai Jerjak,PG

2fish
New User

Dec 8, 2004, 8:49 PM

Post #1 of 16 (3895 views)
Shortcut
Stolen presume dead shitzu in Pantai Jerjak,PG Can't Post

hi all,

yesterday around 2.15 am, 4 guys came on 2 motorcycles, 1 guy jump into my house compound and proceed to kidnap my shitzu. As soon as I heard my shitzu cries for help I rush out the balcony to have a look and there I c the guy trying to escape, I shouted at him but he passed my shitzu over to his fren and proceed to climb out the fence and sped off. All this happens within 1 minute.

I am very distressed here about this incident and I beleive the surrounding vietnamese worker are responsible for this. How could they eat my dog those heartless ba$tard. I do hope that the dognappers just sell the my dog for money rather then consume him but it is rather a slim chance. If anyone c an old shitzu with blurry eye lenses plz do drop me a mail, I do hope that he is still alive.

If I ever get hold of those phucking vietnamese I am gonna break their fingers, cook them and c how they like it.

sallychuah
Canine Addict

Dec 8, 2004, 10:23 PM

Post #2 of 16 (3887 views)
Shortcut
Re: [2fish] Stolen presume dead shitzu in Pantai Jerjak,PG [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

So sorry to know about ur dog. How would anyone thought of this ppl will do such thing.

What make u think that the dognappers will consume ur dog? It is bcoz the dognappers is vietnamese? I know u are very sad, but please try to look for ur dog, he may not be somebody food yet, he is waiting for u to take him back. Oh my God, why these ppl will do such bad thing. There are so many bad things happening recently, I hope all dog lovers really take good care of their dogs as well as themself. I hope the ppls who took ur dog only want money, may God bless u n ur dog.

Waiting for ur good news.....

2fish
New User

Dec 8, 2004, 10:58 PM

Post #3 of 16 (3878 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sallychuah] Stolen presume dead shitzu in Pantai Jerjak,PG [In reply to] Can't Post

thx for the consolidating words. The reason I beleive my dog has gone to the palate of the vietnamese is because in Batu Maung area (near my place) there r rumors that dog intestine and spare parts are found to be dump indescriminately behind alleyways and lots of report dogs being stolen.

at the mean time I will ask pet shop around the area to be on the lookout for anyone who might sell my dog. My dog has been a faithfull family member for about 6-7 years and we do miss him terribily.

sallychuah
Canine Addict

Dec 9, 2004, 12:07 AM

Post #4 of 16 (3869 views)
Shortcut
Re: [2fish] Stolen presume dead shitzu in Pantai Jerjak,PG [In reply to] Can't Post

I'm from Penang too, I heard it few years ago that dogs were eaten but never thought that it is still happening.

I'm so sorry, I can't help much but can I suggest u to report to police. My dog once escaped n stolen by some greedy ppl n I report it to police, even though it wasn't the police help me to get me back my dog but it does help when u need, especially it comes to ur property (ur dog is ur property) or the person ask for reward/money.

As u mentioned above that ur dog is 6-7 yrs old, I don't think that petshop will buy it from the dognappers, bcoz my dog which is 1yr ++ was tried to sell to petshop too but the staff rejected coz he's an adult dog. Try to search ur area, I'm so sorry, I just don't know how to help u n ur dog.

chrisong
Doggyman

Dec 9, 2004, 12:18 AM

Post #5 of 16 (3867 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sallychuah] Stolen presume dead shitzu in Pantai Jerjak,PG [In reply to] Can't Post

I so sorry to hear your dog being stolen.

sallychuah
Canine Addict

Dec 9, 2004, 12:32 AM

Post #6 of 16 (3859 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisong] Stolen presume dead shitzu in Pantai Jerjak,PG [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey christ, u reply to wrong person la, it wasn't my dog being stolen la, TOUCH WOOD!!! CHOOOI!!

My dog has been stolen once n that is more than enough for a lesson.

MisterStan
Doggyman

Dec 9, 2004, 12:40 AM

Post #7 of 16 (3857 views)
Shortcut

hi 2fish

so sorry to hear bout your shih tzu being stolen by vietnamese..

well, do not give up until you are sured that your shih tzu is ...... go around, ask people, send flyers..

MisterStan
Doggyman

Dec 9, 2004, 12:41 AM

Post #8 of 16 (3856 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sallychuah & chrisong] Stolen presume dead shitzu in Pantai Jerjak,PG [In reply to] Can't Post

lol lol LaughLaughLaughLaugh

chris, you so funny lah..... you give condolence to the wrong person liao.. ekeke... LaughLaughLaugh

2fish
New User

Dec 9, 2004, 1:13 AM

Post #9 of 16 (3847 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] Stolen presume dead shitzu in Pantai Jerjak,PG [In reply to] Can't Post

thx all for the kind word. I sincerely do hope he is still well and kicking.

ShiShi

Dec 9, 2004, 2:44 AM

Post #10 of 16 (3840 views)
Shortcut

Hi. So sorry 2 hear about wat happened 2 ur Shih Tzu. I understand how sad + angry + worry u r... Those greedy n heartless ppl will b punished by God soon!!!

Hmm... Just a suggestion... Have u considered posting a picture of ur Shih Tzu here? I was wondering some forum members who stay in ur area might b able 2 lend u a hand if they happen 2 c any Shih Tzu who has similiar look as urs.

Just a thought... Anyway, all the best n may God bless u n ur Shih Tzu!!

ShiShi

Dec 9, 2004, 2:51 AM

Post #11 of 16 (3839 views)
Shortcut

2fish, do not give up!

All the best!

kathleen.tay
Canine Addict

Dec 9, 2004, 4:10 AM

Post #12 of 16 (3832 views)
Shortcut

Hi there,

I will advise you to make a police report. Its' consider a break in case you know... hurry !
A Dog Never Lies About Love

Virgil Ang
Enthusiast

Dec 9, 2004, 4:47 PM

Post #13 of 16 (3803 views)
Shortcut

Hi...When was your puppy stolen ?

Are you sure they are Vietnamese ? If it is...it will be easy to locate them in Restaurant or Coffee Shop. You need help ?

shlee
Doggyman

Dec 9, 2004, 9:00 PM

Post #14 of 16 (3788 views)
Shortcut

Hi Dear,

Very sorry for your bad new. In fact, i was very sad when hearing your story, coz i have thought of my MiMi, who has been stolen last yr. But i nobody has seen the incident. I really got no idea who has stolen my MiMi away.

I can understand how sad and how angry u are when u saw the incident happen, especially u couldn't stop it and rescue ur lovely furkid. Since u saw them, u could just go around in ur housing area, especially those places where all the vietnamese like to hang out. Perhaps u would meet them again!

I really hate on those dog kidnapper.They don't understand us, our furkids are actually similar to our own kids. They are so important to us and our family. I was extremely sad too when i lost my MiMi. I couldn't sleep and eat well for few mths. Until now, although it has been 1 yr, i still miss her so much!

We can try to keep an eye for ur dog. Pls give more detail for ur dog, like ur dog's sex, colour, location, or any special identification. Upload ur dog's pic here will be even helpful.

I hope u can be strong enough to look for ur dog. Good luck to both of us!

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

j9yne

Dec 14, 2004, 8:13 PM

Post #15 of 16 (3737 views)
Shortcut

HI,

It's so sad to read ur story.. pls don't give up. maybe ur shih tzu is still out there! with all the dognapping cases lately, i think it is best if we all keep the dogs indoors (if possible). it's really not safe to keep them outdoors especially if we're not around. and i do agree with kathleen. maybe it's best u report to the police as u've seen the incident with your very eyes. it is good to let them know what is happening though they might not be of much help to find ur dog. Take care Smile

current doggie at home : junior (silky terrier) Frown
my wish list : ckcs Frown

Golden Warrior

Dec 14, 2004, 9:55 PM

Post #16 of 16 (3733 views)
Shortcut

Sorry to heard that, never give up to looking for you shitzu, there always miracle out there, gd luck to you

~~ World will never be the same again ~~
~~ Tiger & Baby & Fire ~~
~~ Huskies ~~

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my