Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Events Calendar: Event Calendar:
Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 20th, 2004 - ROUND 36 !!!

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next page Last page  View All

yuanyuan
ALPHA

Nov 25, 2004, 6:06 PM

Post #126 of 145 (2387 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 20th, 2004 - ROUND 36 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

wow... u teach henry first.. and later ask henry to teach vv... coz vv learn new thing very slow one...

**YY(Yuanyuan aka Erica), VV (Eevee Daphne) & DD (Edy Skippy) with loves**

MisterStan
Doggyman

Nov 25, 2004, 6:43 PM

Post #127 of 145 (2384 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yuanyuan] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 20th, 2004 - ROUND 36 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi/morning

i cannot teach henry first, because henry once step on me to clean for me, it makes me more dirtier, his saliva will be on me... SlySly

Concorn
ALPHA

Nov 25, 2004, 7:02 PM

Post #128 of 145 (2382 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 20th, 2004 - ROUND 36 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Yipeeeeeee!!!Huh!! Who's the master!! Aiseh, what the heck lar, leave him behind lar.. He so slow... I don't want to miss out anything.... kekekekkeke

Henry is just so playful and can't sit still for a moment... Right??!!! That really shows he's a healthy dog..hahaha

*Coco & Concorn*

** If It's Yours it happen to be Mine, But What Is Mine Is always Be Mine - Coco's Motto**

Coco Leng Lui Album
~ latest update Oct 02

a_evie
Doggyman

Nov 25, 2004, 8:10 PM

Post #129 of 145 (2382 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ruby_sushi] Re:Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 20th, 2004 - ROUND 36 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

found the pants? we may need to get the pants for a neighbour's poochie..she's allowed to run around the corridor...and damn she stains a lot....the cleaners have complained liao....

a_evie
Doggyman

Nov 25, 2004, 8:27 PM

Post #130 of 145 (2379 views)
Shortcut
Re: [phoenix] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 20th, 2004 - ROUND 36 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

aiyo....don't splash water on the poor baby lor....

try a bathtub first...start with warm water..and as it goes..you realise that the furkid may not want to leave the tub afterall....we trcik shalom out of the bathtub with treats...damn...i am resoting to treats...so sad...

btw...do you have the pics from shalom's birthday?

MisterStan
Doggyman

Nov 25, 2004, 9:36 PM

Post #131 of 145 (2376 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Concorn] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 20th, 2004 - ROUND 36 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hello

yes, henry is very active and very playful... after jt, although he would sleep, but in the car, while on the way back to home, he would move here move there. can't stop moving ekeke... LaughLaughLaugh

wendy_h

Nov 26, 2004, 2:15 AM

Post #132 of 145 (2369 views)
Shortcut

Hi Stan and Henry!

When I got Ginger, I was staying by myself. So no one telling me I can't get a dog. Then after that my parents moved in and started the complains......

FrownView Ginger's profile on DogsterFrown

FrownIt’s dog’s world out there!

MisterStan
Doggyman

Nov 26, 2004, 2:19 AM

Post #133 of 145 (2368 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wendy_h] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 20th, 2004 - ROUND 36 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi wendy & ginger

well, when you got ginger, your parents were not staying with you. and when your parents came over and stay with you, and started to complain about having a dog in house, well, there is nothing they can do, because you have already got ginger... SlySlySlySly

well, if i were staying alone, i sure would wanna get a shih tzu/silky terrier/ms ekekeke.... WinkWinkWinkWink

so how is ginger doing? let's continue our conversation in Members Intro thread...

(This post was edited by MisterStan on Nov 26, 2004, 2:20 AM)

Concorn
ALPHA

Nov 26, 2004, 6:57 PM

Post #134 of 145 (2360 views)
Shortcut

Hmmm... Once Coco in the car, she will sleep all the way back without making any noise at all.. She's so tired the whole day then and will be sleeping with me for the rest of the day... sounds so manja ho!!

*Coco & Concorn*

** If It's Yours it happen to be Mine, But What Is Mine Is always Be Mine - Coco's Motto**

Coco Leng Lui Album
~ latest update Oct 02

MisterStan
Doggyman

Nov 26, 2004, 8:09 PM

Post #135 of 145 (2356 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Concorn] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 20th, 2004 - ROUND 36 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hello

i was just curious. how come coco can sleep in the car on the way back, and henry would only sleep at home.... when you are on the way from your house to bkt gasing, does coco move here and there, or she sit still in the car??

ruby_sushi

Nov 26, 2004, 8:52 PM

Post #136 of 145 (2353 views)
Shortcut
Re: [a_evie] Re:Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 20th, 2004 - ROUND 36 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
found the pants? we may need to get the pants for a neighbour's poochie..she's allowed to run around the corridor...and damn she stains a lot....the cleaners have complained liao....

Hi...ya I bought the pants for Sushi in one of the pet shop , selling RM 13.90. I bought her two so can change twice a day. She is in size 2..hehehe....my lil one a bit moody now coz still on heat...but after walking with her in the park she will be ok a bit..Frown

So u really get a pant for ur neighbour's lil one arr? Sometime Sushi "shee shee" in her pants too...has to clean very days n nights...sigh..I really like becoming her mummy now...Frown

Very...tired....but enjoying my every minutes with Sushi...Frown

Cya....take care!
Dogs Lover

Concorn
ALPHA

Nov 26, 2004, 10:26 PM

Post #137 of 145 (2348 views)
Shortcut

We normally put her in the voyager to restrain her movement. So now she's used to it liao. When in car, she'll sit down quietly only to make noise if the journey is too long... The voyager is rather bit short so she gotta curl up a bit lar... If she's tired she won't mind lar... Sleep all the way back lar...

Don't every think that she would sit still in the car without the cage.. Hmm... sure pengsan...

*Coco & Concorn*

Coco Leng Lui Album
~ latest update Oct 02

phoenix
K9 Kaki

Nov 26, 2004, 10:54 PM

Post #138 of 145 (2342 views)
Shortcut
Re: [a_evie] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 20th, 2004 - ROUND 36 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hehehehe.....not really splash on him yet..only his legs....after he pee lar!! LaughLaugh At first he was really jumpy with the water but after a few times, he's ok.

I think Rocky has the pics of Shalom's birthday coz I used his camera and helped him take the pics. Rocky!!! Ada tak!?

"The reason a dog has so many friends, is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue"
- Anonymous

The Poisoned One speaks

MisterStan
Doggyman

Nov 26, 2004, 11:21 PM

Post #139 of 145 (2336 views)
Shortcut

oh i see. the vogager that i have don't think can fit henry in, unless i put henry in crate..

Concorn
ALPHA

Nov 27, 2004, 2:16 AM

Post #140 of 145 (2331 views)
Shortcut

hmmm... that also can lar...anything that can hold him down lor..

*Coco & Concorn*

Coco Leng Lui Album
~ latest update Oct 02

MisterStan
Doggyman

Nov 27, 2004, 2:26 AM

Post #141 of 145 (2329 views)
Shortcut

oh i see. ok ok...

a_evie
Doggyman

Dec 1, 2004, 12:32 AM

Post #142 of 145 (2313 views)
Shortcut
Re: [phoenix] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 20th, 2004 - ROUND 36 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

okie....will ask rocky.

but hey..try the bathtub idea..works well..adn can be quite fun for you and furkid!

a_evie
Doggyman

Dec 1, 2004, 12:53 AM

Post #143 of 145 (2310 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ruby_sushi] Re:Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 20th, 2004 - ROUND 36 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

which shop? can't find it at the ones that i went too so far.

i am terribly serious about getting the pants...don't want complains from other neighbours lor.

ruby_sushi

Dec 7, 2004, 5:47 PM

Post #144 of 145 (2301 views)
Shortcut
Re: [a_evie] Re:Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 20th, 2004 - ROUND 36 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

I bought it from the pet shop in SS2 [same row with Burger King]. Sorry for late reply..I was on vacation with my Sushi in Cameron...hehehe..

Ruby n Sushi
Dogs Lover

a_evie
Doggyman

Dec 8, 2004, 7:15 PM

Post #145 of 145 (2286 views)
Shortcut

no prob...thanx!!

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my