Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Events Calendar: Event Calendar:
Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 20th, 2004 - ROUND 36 !!!

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next page Last page  View All

phoenix
K9 Kaki

Nov 22, 2004, 11:34 PM

Post #101 of 145 (1508 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Concorn] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 20th, 2004 - ROUND 36 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey..we are never too old for anything ler!! LaughLaugh If another trekker's mum, who is 60plus years young can trek the whole trek with us, I can't see why you can't, right? LaughLaugh

Besides, I was hoping another beagle finished the whole trek..coz beagles rule!!!! Muahahahahaha.....LaughLaugh I can see coco was afraid of the water. That's why now, I put my beagle pup in the toilet and splash water on him. Wanna get him used to the water before I bring him for trekking after his last jab early next month. Wink

"The reason a dog has so many friends, is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue"
- Anonymous

The Poisoned One speaks

yuanyuan
ALPHA

Nov 23, 2004, 6:31 PM

Post #102 of 145 (1468 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 20th, 2004 - ROUND 36 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

so MY, hv u let ur fren see vv's picture? wat they say?

**YY(Yuanyuan aka Erica), VV (Eevee Daphne) & DD (Edy Skippy) with loves**

Koogiebus
Enthusiast

Nov 23, 2004, 8:08 PM

Post #103 of 145 (1460 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 20th, 2004 - ROUND 36 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Nolar..just that short coat not need grooming mah..
henry sure scold u if u said u wanna a long coat furkid kekekekeFrown
***** KOOGIE LOVES U ALL ***********

Concorn
ALPHA

Nov 24, 2004, 1:58 AM

Post #104 of 145 (1438 views)
Shortcut
Re: [phoenix] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 20th, 2004 - ROUND 36 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Yeah not old for anything but really K O oredy lor!! Leg just can't walk any longer. Really hope that I could reached the top with u guys, but just can't... And coincidence that, that day I'm having little bit of heartburn lor... Spoilt the whole thing!!

As you can see, Coco is really afraid to get into water as she doesn't like to get wet. A very clean beagle.... kekekee... But I think after a few times of trekking, she'll enjoy playing in the water and with others too... She timid for the first timer lar...

Yeah, I saw that lady. She's really strong not like me, so lembik...kekekekke

*Coco & Concorn*

** If It's Yours it happen to be Mine, But What Is Mine Is always Be Mine - Coco's Motto**

Coco Leng Lui Album
~ latest update Oct 02

Concorn
ALPHA

Nov 24, 2004, 2:03 AM

Post #105 of 145 (1435 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Koogiebus] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 20th, 2004 - ROUND 36 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello,

Nice meeting you too!! My oh my, koogie really hyper leh... She just can't sit still can't she????

Well, Coco is still new with this thing lor, so a bit timid lar... and never likes to mix around with the four legged lor... Did you reached the top??? Hmmm.... How I wish next time I could finish to the top??? Yeah, practise make perfect!! Right!!

*Coco & Concorn*

** If It's Yours it happen to be Mine, But What Is Mine Is always Be Mine - Coco's Motto**

Coco Leng Lui Album
~ latest update Oct 02

Concorn
ALPHA

Nov 24, 2004, 2:08 AM

Post #106 of 145 (1429 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yuanyuan] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 20th, 2004 - ROUND 36 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Ooh! Izzit ar..Ooh so paiseh leh... Both your furkids really look quite similar lar...

Your vv really cute and playful.. Really love to see vv plays!!! How I wish Coco would do the same too....Frown

*Coco & Concorn*

Coco Leng Lui Album
~ latest update Oct 02

Concorn
ALPHA

Nov 24, 2004, 2:12 AM

Post #107 of 145 (1428 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 20th, 2004 - ROUND 36 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Yeah, I was half way dead liao after the stream resting point!!PirateCrazyPirate Wanted to finished it but just can't lor... Mayb few more times of practising then M sure that i'll make it to the top...

What time did you guys finished??

*Coco & Concorn*

Coco Leng Lui Album
~ latest update Oct 02

Concorn
ALPHA

Nov 24, 2004, 2:17 AM

Post #108 of 145 (1427 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 20th, 2004 - ROUND 36 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Aiseh, really no 'fate' lar us!! kekekekeke... Now your turn to ffkCrazyLaugh

Yeah, mistaken you with some other member's that having quite a similar looking furkid like yours too.. How silly of me!!

Well, I won't be joining you guys for the next 3 weeks lor coz' kena kerja... I can only join u guys when that particular saturday is my turn to go 'off'... See you again, I hope..keekkeke

*Coco & Concorn*

Coco Leng Lui Album
~ latest update Oct 02

wendy_h

Nov 24, 2004, 2:28 AM

Post #109 of 145 (1420 views)
Shortcut

I understand how you feel! Ginger does not shed as well. It's the guinea pig who sheds all the hair all ver the place! But somehow, Ginger always get blamed!

Tried explaining so hard that I got Ginger coz she does not shed hair and that I have asthma so dogs which do not shed hair is fine but till now still can't manage to push the blame back to the guinea pig. But in a way this is cool coz the house gets cleaned and mopped every day! hahaha

FrownView Ginger's profile on DogsterFrown

FrownIt’s dog’s world out there!

MisterStan
Doggyman

Nov 24, 2004, 3:44 AM

Post #110 of 145 (1414 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Koogiebus] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 20th, 2004 - ROUND 36 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi koogiebus!!!!!!!!!

hmmm.. i not sure how will henry respond be if i get another long coat furkid for him:

1)he might get angry and start destroying things in my house

2)he might be happy because he got a new friend to play with

UnsureUnsureUnsureUnsure

MisterStan
Doggyman

Nov 24, 2004, 3:44 AM

Post #111 of 145 (1414 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wendy_h] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 20th, 2004 - ROUND 36 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi wendy and ginger

when you got ginger, who were you staying with? did you received any objection from anyone regarding ginger ?

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Nov 24, 2004, 5:11 AM

Post #112 of 145 (1403 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yuanyuan] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 20th, 2004 - ROUND 36 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

I ask them to guess....they say its definitely not a minpin coz cant find any long coat minpin breed info over the net LaughLaugh but got them also lar... coz i kept saying it is.... coz put her pics together with summer's pic mar LOL ! they got so confuse at 1st ! LOL !

cheers,
minglmy

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Nov 24, 2004, 5:13 AM

Post #113 of 145 (1400 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Concorn] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 20th, 2004 - ROUND 36 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Well, there is always next time lor... see how lar, find time to meet up or something maybe ! Wink

as for the mistake ... aiyoh nevermind they look similar but u have forgotten that minpin does not have the long long beautiful coat like vv ler. vv got very nice long coat shiny shiny too !

cheers,
minglmy

Concorn
ALPHA

Nov 24, 2004, 7:17 AM

Post #114 of 145 (1387 views)
Shortcut

Yeah, they don't have long coat.. Hmmm... but they just look so alike.. As you can see the avatar you put up..kekkeek.. really cute leh..Tongue

*Coco & Concorn*

Coco Leng Lui Album
~ latest update Oct 02

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Nov 24, 2004, 6:05 PM

Post #115 of 145 (1374 views)
Shortcut

the avatar that i put u[ here is mocha wor... n i dun think i have change the avatar before...lol

cheers,
minglmy

yuanyuan
ALPHA

Nov 24, 2004, 7:21 PM

Post #116 of 145 (1364 views)
Shortcut

guess wat... last sat was the very first time vv joined the four legged groups playing ard in the stream... normally she played alone one or jumping ard me.. din join them... glad to see that she can mix and play with other kids at the stream... she juz loves water... if i bring her han kai kai... she juz cannot stopped herself to play with water if she happen to see any... notti.....

yuanyuan
ALPHA

Nov 24, 2004, 7:25 PM

Post #117 of 145 (1357 views)
Shortcut

hahahahahaha...... i am going to find vv's brother liao... and start to breed them and start a new breed... long coat min pin...

MisterStan
Doggyman

Nov 24, 2004, 7:28 PM

Post #118 of 145 (1350 views)
Shortcut

hi yy and vv

well, vv sure is having fun, being chased by henry. but there are before and after. before henry chase vv, vv is a clean lil girl. after henry chase vv, vv is a dirty lil girl. TongueTongueTongueTongue

Concorn
ALPHA

Nov 24, 2004, 7:30 PM

Post #119 of 145 (1347 views)
Shortcut

Izzit. same with me lar... Aiseh!! But I think dogs are naturally loves water and a great swimmer too. As for Coco, hmmm... doesn't like water much even bathing also she's hiding away each time...

Your vv really active lor... Seeing her action is so cute b'cos of her size and wittiness..kekekek

*Coco & Concorn*

Coco Leng Lui Album
~ latest update Oct 02

MisterStan
Doggyman

Nov 24, 2004, 7:36 PM

Post #120 of 145 (1346 views)
Shortcut

hi concorn

don't worry, after few times coming to jt, your coco would loves to mix around and bark bark every sat morning, just like henry. UnsureUnsureUnsure

and if you wanna get her to swim, just let her try to swim, carry her in the water, and leave her.

no prob wan. LaughLaughLaugh

Concorn
ALPHA

Nov 24, 2004, 7:44 PM

Post #121 of 145 (1343 views)
Shortcut

Hmmm,, yeah lor.. Few more times to jt. coco would be running here and there lor... by then, I wouldn't be able to see her right by my side liao...

She just too timid now to play and mix around with others...

*Coco & Concorn*

Coco Leng Lui Album
~ latest update Oct 02

MisterStan
Doggyman

Nov 24, 2004, 7:54 PM

Post #122 of 145 (1342 views)
Shortcut

hello

when henry first time, he just like coco, wanted to approach but scared/nervous. now ar, not yet go already bark bark me to go.. and while i unleash him, he like forgot me liao.

LaughLaughLaughLaugh

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Nov 24, 2004, 8:27 PM

Post #123 of 145 (1340 views)
Shortcut

Eh my dear, cannot in-breeding one lar... u ar ! hahahahaha..... incest lar...

cheers,
minglmy

yuanyuan
ALPHA

Nov 24, 2004, 11:19 PM

Post #124 of 145 (1335 views)
Shortcut

no lah... stanley.. b4 henry chase vv, she is already dirty lil gal, but after chased by henry, she became muddy lil gal... coz to avoid from henry, she run to the deeper side of the stream where all the mud was... poor thing.. making me dirty too.. heheheheheh

MisterStan
Doggyman

Nov 25, 2004, 3:24 AM

Post #125 of 145 (1320 views)
Shortcut

ahahahahaha. poor vv and poor mummy, mummy dirty also. yy, next time teach vv how to clean her own body just like cats, ekekeke... TongueTongueTongue

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my