Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
My 7 mths old black female chow chow was stolen

Bubbles
Dog Kichi

Feb 23, 2003, 2:58 AM

Post #1 of 6 (3869 views)
Shortcut
My 7 mths old black female chow chow was stolen Can't Post

My 7 mths old female black chow was stolen on 31/5/1998. I know it's a long time ago, but I really miss her, so I just want to let everyone know. If anyone knows people breeding black chow chow, please let me know, I want to get another one.

rexton
Novice

Mar 20, 2003, 6:42 PM

Post #2 of 6 (3802 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Bubbles] My 7 mths old black female chow chow was stolen [In reply to] Can't Post

hi bubbles, so sad to hear bout that n u can email me to share our chow chows experience n hpe to hear from u , by tyhe way i m having 4 chow chows!!
so take care n have a nice day

cyw
Novice

Mar 23, 2003, 7:00 AM

Post #3 of 6 (3792 views)
Shortcut
Re: [rexton] My 7 mths old black female chow chow was stolen [In reply to] Can't Post

he there all chow chow lover..i've a chow chow too....love to chat with you two and share about the chows.....may i kave ur email pls

Bubbles
Dog Kichi

Mar 24, 2003, 6:18 PM

Post #4 of 6 (3777 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cyw] My 7 mths old black female chow chow was stolen [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

Is it your 1st Chow experience? If it is, you'll find this breed very very comfortable to be with. I'm having my third Chow now, although he's a bit hyperactive and likes to bite things and US, I think he'll grow up to be a very good dog. I want a Chow Chow gathering just like the others, so we can pet and exchange fun experience of them. (I can't help myself from touching them)

Bubbles
Dog Kichi

Mar 24, 2003, 6:24 PM

Post #5 of 6 (3777 views)
Shortcut
Re: [rexton] My 7 mths old black female chow chow was stolen [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Rexton,
Wow, 4 Chows, are you working? I don't know how do you take care of them? One is enough to make my head spin. I have a breeder friend who has 5 Chows, and he has all the 5 colours!!! What colour are yours? I had a black one before, and I can't find her in the garden at night, and she's so quiet, you have to wait for her to come up to you. How long have you been keeping this breed? You must be an expert on it. So I know where to seek help!!! As I mentioned to cyw, do u think we can organise a gathering?

cyw
Novice

Mar 25, 2003, 1:51 AM

Post #6 of 6 (3770 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Bubbles] My 7 mths old black female chow chow was stolen [In reply to] Can't Post

hey,

yeah this is my first chow exp........love to have a gathering too....it's a nice idea.....btw, where do you guys stay?

i live in Subang Jaya USJ 18.....you guys?

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my