First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 Next page Last page  View All

shower
New User

Nov 20, 2004, 7:05 PM

Post #1 of 122 (6327 views)
Shortcut
     Don't Buy pet from 'Wonderful World Of Pets! Jln SS2  

Dog lover,
A Warning to your people, don't buy dog from the 'Worldful World of Pets' in PJ SS2, heir are not profesional and very unrespondsible to the dog/buyer. If you not believe, you can have a try, you will expericence it. THEIR INTENTION ONLY money, you die your matter.

surchinmy
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 22, 2004, 9:34 AM

Post #2 of 122 (6278 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [shower] Don't Buy pet from 'Wonderful World Of Pets! Jln SS2 [In reply to]  

Hi ...

It might be useful if you share your experience with the members of the Forum ...

Cheers

truelover
Novice

Nov 26, 2004, 10:18 AM

Post #3 of 122 (6212 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [surchinmy] Don't Buy pet from 'Wonderful World Of Pets! Jln SS2 [In reply to]  

Ya, I had experienced it before...Last time, I used to go there to buy the dog food and rabbit food. But, after I have discovered that they always sell expired food, I stop going there anymore...Another thing is, a fren of mine who is quite close to the staff there (coz she bought pup there) , tells me that she saw them hit the dogs ( maybe doing grooming or broading). The last time my fren went there was to collect the cert. Before she left, there were 2 ladies brought a silky coming in ( which bought there few days ago) for medical treatment. Actually, the silky is not in a good condition and it is sick but they still sell it to customer. The worst thing is, the boss even urged 2 ladies to the pay the medical fees. Only 50 bucks...oh my god!!! wat a 'gentleman'....Mad

since that my fren and I never go there anymore!!!!

Hoping that all doglovers could see this message..I m just telling the truth....Unimpressed

ruby_sushi

Dec 15, 2004, 10:05 AM

Post #4 of 122 (6106 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [truelover] Don't Buy pet from 'Wonderful World Of Pets! Jln SS2 [In reply to]  

I'm not sure is it the pet shop I visited few weeks back, but I'm sure it is in SS2. When I was there to shop for some dog food I saw a very careless staff for the shop who open the kennel and accidently let a one months old M.S. falls down on the floor. The poor lil M.S. were so tiny and sounds like crying...I'm sure it was so paintful for her imagine she falls directly on the floor which roughly 3 feets high. I've noticed the staff ~ she acted like nothing happened and pick up the lil puppy and put her back into the kennel. It make me wonder if these kind of incidents always happen there..She even has the [face] and give a funny smile to her colleagues and said she didn't noticed that the puppy is just behind the door.Mad What a cereless girl! For me I definately won't buy puppy from that shop and I decided not going there anymore!

Ruby n Sushi
Dogs Lover

babegal
Novice

Dec 22, 2004, 2:43 AM

Post #5 of 122 (6058 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [ruby_sushi] Don't Buy pet from 'Wonderful World Of Pets! Jln SS2 [In reply to]  

wonderful world of pets???

they have their new branch in ikano power center...so does it means the puppies there r not in good quality or condition??

i went there and i saw a huge sign of wonderful world of pets...i think they do not take well care of the puppies co most of them r so skinny....and i saw the rotties there fall down from the upper cage...so painful...Unsure

ruby_sushi

Dec 24, 2004, 5:42 AM

Post #6 of 122 (6022 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [babegal] Don't Buy pet from 'Wonderful World Of Pets! Jln SS2 [In reply to]  

I really don't know if that's the shop name...the shop I mentioned is the same row with KAMDAR..I went to IKANO on the 18th and like u said most of the puppies are skinny. Is the new shop in IKANO owned by the same owner? I don't know la..actually my friend went with me is looking for a golden..the golden is so skinny and costs RM 1488. I never get any dogs from the shop b4 but after that incident[the careless staff] I don't think I will go there anymore..coz I really felt angry when saw the poor lil puppy falling down just like that. Actually that's not the only case made me feel mad that day....another thing was the put the 2 MS in the same kennel and so happened the bigger MS kept on bully the lil one and even bite him. The poor lil MS was like crying there...I wonder why the staff all acted like dunno....until a lovely lady actually went to the staff and told them. But no action taken....Well i dunno how's the quality and condition of the puppies there,,but in term of staff...I think most of them are untrained and not qualified lar...

Ruby n Sushi
Dogs Lover

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Dec 24, 2004, 5:48 AM

Post #7 of 122 (6021 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [ruby_sushi] Don't Buy pet from 'Wonderful World Of Pets! Jln SS2 [In reply to]  

Hi !

The one same row with Kamdar is Summer Pet Trading owned by a Hongkie couple if I'm not mistaken.

cheers,
minglmy

my_dawg_daisy
K9 Maniac

Dec 25, 2004, 12:33 AM

Post #8 of 122 (5989 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [shower] Don't Buy pet from 'Wonderful World Of Pets! Jln SS2 [In reply to]  

Another pet shop u shouldnt buy pets from would be....PET FAMILY @ Tmn Megah

My fren bought a shih tzu there..then 2 days later masuk hospital.The doc sed tht the pup is a sick pup..poor health..and she stayed at the hos for 2 weeks...when my fren brought her back home..her pup..eveyday sleep and sleep...and don wanna eat...in the end..my fren asked for a refund frm the shop..luckily,they gave her a refund..cuz tht time baru open ma..dun want a bad impression and things..so she went another pet shop call pet station opposite ming tien @tmn megah,abv klinik chin..tht boss is really nice..always give her disc..i also end up going there..he's a dog lover himself..

Aniweis,till today..i do go pet family to pick up some stuff for my rabbits n dog..(just cus i have a membership there)...frm wht ive seen,the dog tht they put up for selling..they sometimes simply let out running around..playing with each other and all..and the workers there take out and play with em all the time...they prolly did it cus they think the dog is bored and etc...but in my opinion is not very good la..for the dog..prolly tht why the dogs get sick..and who noes how clean is the shop and things ryte...any dog can just pic up some stuff to eat frm the floor...and the workers prolly touch rabbits and other animals then the dogs..and vice versa...some of the dogs there look like very messy and dirty..and u see them stepping around in poo sometimes..cus no one picks em up..

~Eve~ Proud owner of 2 Cheeky & Bubbly Furbabies:- Daisy (Dashie) & Meeko (MS)

Eve's Lil' Cerita Place

babegal
Novice

Dec 27, 2004, 10:00 PM

Post #9 of 122 (5948 views)
Shortcut

the one in ikano is the branch in the SS2 'Wonderful World Of Pets' coz we saw the name card...

ladee_m
Doggyman

Dec 28, 2004, 10:07 PM

Post #10 of 122 (5915 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [babegal] Don't Buy pet from 'Wonderful World Of Pets! Jln SS2 [In reply to]  

HI Smile

Both are sister company... the pups are from a petshop in KL, the ever famous petaling streets... this speaks for itself...

The ss2 wonderful world pet shop... well once saw a cocker ran out of the shop into the buzy main road infront of the shop!!! Shocked Mad

CLICK ON =>Poodles' Friendly Gang ListSmile

I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.

babegal
Novice

Dec 30, 2004, 3:29 AM

Post #11 of 122 (5893 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [ladee_m] Don't Buy pet from 'Wonderful World Of Pets! Jln SS2 [In reply to]  

wow, so careless...

i even saw a maltese mix ran out to the road and being knocked down...

it was so lucky that the dog only had minor injury..and they din tell the owner about the accident and said that the dog fall down from the table by itselfMad...

ruby_sushi

Dec 30, 2004, 9:00 AM

Post #12 of 122 (5882 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [ladee_m] Don't Buy pet from 'Wonderful World Of Pets! Jln SS2 [In reply to]  

Oh really? The pet shop in Petaling Street..izzit that 1 which is very famous of parvo n distemper? Sigh..no wonder the pups there are like not active n attractive la....So [geram] after seeing all the post...it means they not only careless n unpro ..some more cheating ppl wor...bad bad bad! I've heard a lot of complaints from the PT Street pet shop...now only know they are related to this new pet shop in IKANO...if that's the case I dare not bring Sushi to there lar..worry kena diseases lar..

RUBY N SUSHI
Dogs Lover

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 30, 2004, 9:35 AM

Post #13 of 122 (5879 views)
Shortcut

ruby_sushi

wah, got petshop that bad? will go n see see 1 day. visiting petshops is my favourite activity.

wat u mean by related 2 ikano? 1 2 know as i always go there..

Regards,

Yang

ladee_m
Doggyman

Dec 30, 2004, 4:40 PM

Post #14 of 122 (5863 views)
Shortcut

Hi Smile

So its not just one but there are more... sa sad how these ppl handle business... just for the sake of $$$$$... wish these ppl dealing with pet are more responsible... Unsure

ladee_m
Doggyman

Dec 30, 2004, 4:55 PM

Post #15 of 122 (5861 views)
Shortcut

Hi Smile

Its sad like I sad how ppl can be so careless about living creature for just paper notes... Unsure

ruby_sushi

Dec 30, 2004, 5:48 PM

Post #16 of 122 (5857 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [leecy] Don't Buy pet from 'Wonderful World Of Pets! Jln SS2 [In reply to]  

I read ladee post said that both are sister company, the pups are from a petshop in KL, the ever famous petaling streets ..[that's wat i means related] ~ As I said earlier I heard lots of cases of pups got distemper n parvo from the pet shop at PT Street lar...as we all know these virus are not easy to kill and will stay for quite some times. It seems the new one open in IKANO is open by Wonderful Pets world also...if the pups are really from PT Street...I don't feel comfortable lar..coz already got bad reputation .I also go IKANO quite often and bring my Sushi for grooming..after reading all these posts ...so a bit worry larUnsure

Ruby n Sushi
Dogs Lover

babegal
Novice

Dec 31, 2004, 12:06 AM

Post #17 of 122 (5834 views)
Shortcut

omg!!! my fren bought a husky there about 2 days ago, but this afternoon died liao, only 2++ months oldPirate he brought him to vet and the vet said his lung was in very bad condition ( got lots of water inside ) and the vet said the husky was 5 months old, not 2 months old...my fren was being cheated and he went back to the shop, but the owner said that they are responsible for the puppies which had been sold for more than 24 hours...

i did tell my fren to go buy directly from breederUnsure but, he said the owner keeps on calling him...at least twice a day

UnsureUnsureUnsure bad bad !!!

ruby_sushi

Dec 31, 2004, 2:04 AM

Post #18 of 122 (5822 views)
Shortcut

The pet shop u mentioned izzit from PT Street or Ikano?

Sigh...so bad lar...Frown

FrownRuby n Sushi Frown
Dogs Lover

ladee_m
Doggyman

Dec 31, 2004, 3:48 AM

Post #19 of 122 (5819 views)
Shortcut

Hi Smile

This one too many cases Unsure Frown... that is why many members here keep insisting not to buy from petshop... 'once bitten twice shy'... we get these stories all the time here of pups getting ill & die... most are from petshops... we hope ppl will read & learn from those who have been cheated & became victims... I am very sorry for ur friend... hope ur friend can help educate others by telling them her own expirience... "if the buying stops, the dying can too"... stop the petshop from hurting innocent ppl & innocent puppies too...

Again, money has blinded these business ppl & there are no guarantee given... unless there is a document to state a guarantee, we the consumer will have to suffer silently... in this case ur friend loosing her pup, money & heart... Unsure

chrisong
Doggyman

Dec 31, 2004, 6:58 AM

Post #20 of 122 (5811 views)
Shortcut

Hi there,

I don't think we can stop ppl from buying pups from petshop.

As a first time dog owner going to be. Where do you think this ppl will go and look for pups? PETSHOP. Do you think this ppl will really know there is a Puppy.com or MKA or which breeder to look for? NO That's why especially for those ppl without knowlegde about some petshop selling unhealthy and sick pups they will go and buy from this pet shop. Only after buying the pup, then only they realise the pup is sick.

If we really want to educate the ppl before they buy the pup. I think we need to advertise an article about some unresponsible pet shop selling sick pups in newspaper regularly. I think this will be the most effective way to stop the buying.

As you all can see most ppl will only do research after they already brought the pup from pet shop. Then only they will realise there is a forum call Puppy.com, MKA and Breeders. How many ppl will really go and do research before buying pup? Not many Right?

So, what do you guys think? "if the buying stops, the dying can too" Can we achive it?

ladee_m
Doggyman

Dec 31, 2004, 7:18 AM

Post #21 of 122 (5807 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [chrisong] Don't Buy pet from 'Wonderful World Of Pets! Jln SS2 [In reply to]  

Hi Smile

Yup... I am aware that this is happening... there are just lack of info for the general public... & by the time they know it, its usually too late... Unsure Frown

One way I can think of is sending out chain mails... best & effective... but has to be tru stories by ppl who have been a victim... like u say, not many ppl know about puppy.com so we can introduce them to it... word of mouth is best tool...

Ur idea is very good too Wink... if we know of any reporter that will cover a story like that... it will make a difference... maybe we shud write to Star Newspaper about it... they have a section for doggies now rite?...

Seems that Edisi Siasat did a program on this once but not many ppl watch the program... Unsure

ruby_sushi

Dec 31, 2004, 8:18 AM

Post #22 of 122 (5802 views)
Shortcut

I went to the pet shop in IKANO to do shopping for Sushi...As usual I went to see all the pups there and I got shock! Guess what..they keep the pups in a small cage and then only put into the display cage...which means double cages for the pups....really stupid la...the cage is so small for these poor little pups. The cage for the is only half of the size of the display cage..according to them it is easier to take it out n take care. For those who don't understand what I mean...u can go there and have a look.

I told one of the staff and they said they don't have the control coz it;s under the other tenant...so I did ask him to pass the message n feedback to the management n owner that the way they keep the pups are really stupid n silly...This is the first time I saw pet shop keep the pups in double cages...I got really angry and don't even wanna go n see the pups la.

Ruby n Sushi
Dogs Lover

ladee_m
Doggyman

Dec 31, 2004, 10:42 PM

Post #23 of 122 (5781 views)
Shortcut

Hi Smile

Most petshops do the same thing... its just that some are consealed behind walls & we dun see it... most of the time we see the pups in a nice display cage... what is behind the doors & walls we dun see... last time I was there, they had like 4 poodles in a small cage... some were on display cages, some were just stack out on the floors... it looks like a wet market... PetWonderland also same...

So what is so wonderful about these shops I do not know!!! Its very sad for ppl like us coz we love our firkids so much & cannot understand why business ppl will treat other pups so cruelly... Unsure Frown

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 1, 2005, 5:50 AM

Post #24 of 122 (5771 views)
Shortcut

hmm... thought in future if i wana buy a pup donwan 2 rely on my dad.. now i think i better get 1 from him. at least it is safer to take pups breed in my own home.

Regards,

Yang

babegal
Novice

Jan 2, 2005, 5:10 AM

Post #25 of 122 (5742 views)
Shortcut

ya..coz ikano and wonderful world of pets are under same boss, thats y they are using the same way to treat the pups....

actually, no matter where they put the pups, it is still the same...the pups have been caged and will only be let out when customers want to look at them...same thing, rite?

it is just a stupid excuse to say that they can't control and need to follow the management rules and regulations...MadMadMad

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my