Home: General: Chit Chat:
WAR FARE OR WAS FAIR?

Derrickok
Novice

Mar 2, 2002, 3:05 AM

Post #1 of 2 (1493 views)
Shortcut
WAR FARE OR WAS FAIR? Can't Post

I personally did not think that the puppymill discussion has turned the forum into a personal attack in anyway. It was just a heated argument over the use of words.
It all started with one charging in offering good and sound advice, not knowing the exact role of various organisations could and could not perform. I on the other hand have forward information on what MKA will be doing from March 2002 to make things difficult for puppymill to operate, but I just don't wish to reveal. In between, there was this ID ten T shedawan butted in with a comical and acidic posting which apparently started the fire.
By which time, the fire brigade was not summoned on time. Then, this A fifty five H zero one e persistently refused to post an introduction also joined in the discussion and that aggravated the whole situation.
From then on it was a free for all and winner takes all.
There is one thing, a person has to realise and that is before you are accepted as a member of the 'family' you cannot march into the house and be arrogant and be too demanding and outspoken, because you have not the support of the grassroot members. As a result, last in first out.

Rainbow
Canine Addict

Mar 2, 2002, 3:46 AM

Post #2 of 2 (1489 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Derrickok] WAR FARE OR WAS FAIR? [In reply to] Can't Post

eh Derrick..the last time was pro rate..now it's last in first out. May I ask if you are an accountant by profession?? LOL...really sounds like it man. Smile

¸..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ ·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:- Rainbow -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

(This post was edited by Rainbow on Mar 2, 2002, 3:49 AM)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my