Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Events Calendar: Event Calendar:
Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 13th, 2004 - ROUND 35 !!!

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

musashi
ALPHA

Nov 16, 2004, 8:18 PM

Post #76 of 87 (1976 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Bailey] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 13th, 2004 - ROUND 35 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

Glad that you and Bailey enjoyed the trekking.

Since it's raining season,the ticks might came from some other dogs..those group not belongs to K9-Trekkers. so better use ticks prevention shampoo after the trekking.

Blush I am the man with dog's name

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Nov 16, 2004, 8:29 PM

Post #77 of 87 (1974 views)
Shortcut
Re: [earthborn, sclong] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 13th, 2004 - ROUND 35 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Guys,

Glad that u guys join in this round....too bad we didnt manage to chat much but anyway, for the 1st few time it will be really tiring but its the subsequent time where u will enjoy the walk the most Frown

cheers,
minglmy

sasa
Enthusiast

Nov 17, 2004, 2:11 AM

Post #78 of 87 (1945 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ruby_sushi] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 13th, 2004 - ROUND 35 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi there,

may i know how ÑÀ³Ý's GR now? Are u going to keep this pity one?

I m not a member of cari.com so can't direct reply to ÑÀ³Ý. can help me pass the message to her? My girl friend would like to have a look first so can ask ÑÀ³Ý to send her GR's photo to my personal email address then i can forward to my girl friend?

Thank You Very Much...
BOWIE I MISS YOU!!!

ruby_sushi

Nov 17, 2004, 4:15 AM

Post #79 of 87 (1937 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sasa] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 13th, 2004 - ROUND 35 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

I don't think I'm going to keep the GR coz I prefer a smaller breed. Pls give me your email so that I can ask her to contact u. Thanks.
Dogs Lover

ritchie_dog
K9 Maniac

Nov 18, 2004, 9:20 PM

Post #80 of 87 (1909 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ruby_sushi] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 13th, 2004 - ROUND 35 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hey ruby,

im not sure if i get the right one...but i think ive just groomed your sushi yesterday at pet safari...

i think im right with the photo of sushi, owner named ruby...ahhahaa...

ivan..
Lots of love to my beloved Ritchieboy who has left us on Jan 11 2004..May god bless him

ruby_sushi

Nov 18, 2004, 9:43 PM

Post #81 of 87 (1904 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ritchie_dog] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 13th, 2004 - ROUND 35 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi, Ivan...I guess u are right coz My Sushi groomer named Ivan too...hehehe...and I think my Sushi left her pinky leash at ur place...Tongue..

Sushi looks so cute & notti after the hair cut ....her head is so round Angelic. U did a good job, Thanks again, Ivan, everyone said Sushi looks better now. Blush What time u finish ur work yesterday ler? I saw so many doggies waiting there. Tongue

Best regards,

FrownRuby & SushiFrown
Dogs Lover

sasa
Enthusiast

Nov 20, 2004, 6:55 AM

Post #82 of 87 (1884 views)
Shortcut

my email address is:- sasa_tan246@yahoo.com.sg

can get the GR owner to contact me? thank you...
BOWIE I MISS YOU!!!

ruby_sushi

Nov 20, 2004, 5:14 PM

Post #83 of 87 (1869 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sasa] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 13th, 2004 - ROUND 35 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey... Sasa..thanks. I've gave ur email to the GR owner.Did she contact u? The very last time I spoke to her n she told me she is kinda sad to give away her GR. Anyway hope ur adoption will be successful!

Cheers,

Ruby & Sushi
Dogs Lover

sasa
Enthusiast

Nov 22, 2004, 4:22 AM

Post #84 of 87 (1859 views)
Shortcut

Not i want to make adoption but is my girl friiend...anyhow i still haven't get any reply from her yet. think she might be change her mind ler...

cheers, Lotus
BOWIE I MISS YOU!!!

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 26, 2004, 8:07 AM

Post #85 of 87 (1838 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Khoobg] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 13th, 2004 - ROUND 35 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Sorry yeah, but just wanna know if you know anyone who breed Bull Matiff? Uncle still looking which breed the best for him... Fiona

ritchie_dog
K9 Maniac

Dec 1, 2004, 8:34 PM

Post #86 of 87 (1823 views)
Shortcut

hi ruby,

how are tyou doing??? well welll u did left ruby colar behind...so whenever youre around ikano just drop in and collect it...well great to know that she looks great and get compliments...pretty girls always draws more attention..ahaha..well do drop by with ruby whenever youre around...

take care ya and keeep in touch
Lots of love to my beloved Ritchieboy who has left us on Jan 11 2004..May god bless him

ruby_sushi

Dec 13, 2004, 6:52 AM

Post #87 of 87 (1791 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ritchie_dog] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 13th, 2004 - ROUND 35 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks for keeping it Ivan. By the way my poodle's name is Sushi not Ruby, Ruby is my name and I don't wear colar...hehehehe....I will drop by 1 day to collect it. Just few days after grooming my Sushi went on heat for her first time and she is now a big girl liao...

Cheers,

Ruby n Sushi
Dogs Lover

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my