weird behaviour

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

cshellz
Ultra ALPHA

May 25, 2003, 10:28 AM

Post #26 of 33 (1096 views)
Shortcut
Re: [makrawl] weird behaviour [In reply to] Can't Post

LOL LaughLaugh I got to learn from u leh...make my doggie a little more multilingual...Wink kekeke

Ok...tomorrow I try with basic Cantonese with my dog. hahahaLaugh

ginl
ALPHA

May 25, 2003, 11:28 AM

Post #27 of 33 (1095 views)
Shortcut
Re: [doodle] weird behaviour [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Doodle....rubbing his backside against the floor or some like to call it scooting might be a sign of anal gland problem....if he does it frequently, i'll take him to the vet....the anal gland needs to be expressed....i think there's a thread in here somewhere about this....unless of course if u see a piece of shit stuck halfway and he is scooting then that's probably it.

doodle
ALPHA

May 26, 2003, 8:20 AM

Post #28 of 33 (1090 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ginl] weird behaviour [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi ginl,

thanks for the feedback. I didn't know it was that serious. If our dog does that, does that mean something serious definately? I mean, if out of nowhere, will the dogs still do that?
Just wondering. Will bring doodle to the vet this weekend. If this matter is able to wait that long.

Have to work on weekdays.

ginl
ALPHA

May 26, 2003, 11:21 PM

Post #29 of 33 (1079 views)
Shortcut

Actually the anal gland needs to be expressed once in awhile...the type of food plays an important role too...lower quality food will likely to cause anal gland problem more than higher quality food....if left unattended, the anal gland will become infected and then the real problem will arise....it gets real smelly and u will find discharge coming out frm the anal when there is an infection.....u can also express the gland yourself but it's kinda eeky Crazy and it really smells...if u dun dare then u can ask your vet to do it for u....it's very fast, he'll just take a piece of cotton and squeeze the glad, and u'll see brown liquid discharge coming out.

doodle
ALPHA

May 31, 2003, 11:09 AM

Post #30 of 33 (1068 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ginl] weird behaviour [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Ginl,

thanks alot for the advice. well, I have watch a VCD regarding this matter about dogs. I ve done it before on other dogs but when I do it on doodle, nothing came out. maybe done it wrongly. But will be going to the vet tomorrow for his 3rd jab. After that, he will be able to join the gathering. Yipee!

ping21
New User

Jun 1, 2003, 9:19 AM

Post #31 of 33 (1060 views)
Shortcut

hihi....i have 3 MS but one of them is giving me a big problem.....he never listen to me...when ever i ask him to come..he would just sit down n look at me as if i was singing to him...Crazythen again he is acting weird by not eating the threat i gave him n leave it around him so that he can see it,then if any dog come near he will go GOAR n if i gave his food to another dog or the other dogs manage to steal it without him seeing,he then wont care anymore...sigh...anyone pls help....

houyee
Novice

Jun 2, 2003, 4:28 AM

Post #32 of 33 (1057 views)
Shortcut

i read somewhere is because their backside is itchy. maybe got worm leh?
zippy 'rowena' kojak

doodle
ALPHA

Jun 2, 2003, 7:31 AM

Post #33 of 33 (1052 views)
Shortcut
Re: [houyee] weird behaviour [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello,

i got back from the vet and it seems that his anal gland is stuck. That's why it cause irritation. Something about 4 and 8 o clock gland. I asked my boyfriend to learn it. It smells. Hahahah!

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my