IN

Home: Breed Specific: Toy Group:
Yorkshire Terrier and Long hair Chihuahua

owndog2000

Nov 11, 2004, 4:34 AM

Post #1 of 13 (11478 views)
Shortcut
Yorkshire Terrier and Long hair Chihuahua Can't Post

Anyone knows yorkshire terrier breeder? How much is a yorkie size of a chihuahua? I heard it is RM3K?

Anyone selling long haired chihuahua? I am interested in a female one.

MisterStan
Doggyman

Nov 11, 2004, 4:37 AM

Post #2 of 13 (11472 views)
Shortcut
Re: [owndog2000] Yorkshire Terrier and Long hair Chihuahua [In reply to] Can't Post

hi owndog2000

one of the member here have a long hair chi hua hua. maybe you can ask her more about the long hair chi hua hua and where to get it. Her nick is : yst323. I still can remember that she got her chh from a breeder. SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

Sydney
Doggyman

Nov 12, 2004, 12:45 AM

Post #3 of 13 (11452 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] Yorkshire Terrier and Long hair Chihuahua [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

Does it cost much when having a chh mixed with a yt?

FrownFrownSidney's DogsterFrown
Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

MisterStan
Doggyman

Nov 12, 2004, 1:12 AM

Post #4 of 13 (11451 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Sydney] Yorkshire Terrier and Long hair Chihuahua [In reply to] Can't Post

i do not know. it depends on the owner.the owner can decide to sell for some cash or to give away for free.

owndog2000

Nov 13, 2004, 4:40 AM

Post #5 of 13 (11428 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] Yorkshire Terrier and Long hair Chihuahua [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello MisterStan,

Thank you. I was given MKA phone previously, and have contacted a breeder in Kl having both Chi and Yorky.

Just that I was wondering whether there are any members who are having puppies and wanting to sell? maybe cheaper than the breeder. Breeder wants Rm2800 for female long haired chi and Rm3K for yorkie female.
owndog2000.

MisterStan
Doggyman

Nov 13, 2004, 4:44 AM

Post #6 of 13 (11424 views)
Shortcut
Re: [owndog2000] Yorkshire Terrier and Long hair Chihuahua [In reply to] Can't Post

hello owndog2000

sorry i do not know anyone who are selling yorkie/chi hua hua puppies

but for chh breeder, please look for yst323, as mentioned in the earlier posts. good luck!!!!

Sydney
Doggyman

Nov 13, 2004, 9:38 PM

Post #7 of 13 (11421 views)
Shortcut

So how does a chh and a ykst look like if they mixed 2gether and what do you call them? Yorkchi? The fur will be black or brown when mixed oledi?

FrownFrownSidney's DogsterFrown
Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

MisterStan
Doggyman

Nov 14, 2004, 12:57 AM

Post #8 of 13 (11418 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Sydney] Yorkshire Terrier and Long hair Chihuahua [In reply to] Can't Post

hi

i do not know how will the litters of chh x yorkshire be.. it depends on the gen's.....

yst323
Old Kaki

Nov 14, 2004, 8:02 AM

Post #9 of 13 (11407 views)
Shortcut

Hi there...

I'm the one that Misterstan kept referring to...I have a chihuahua, u can see from the avatar... If u are serious about getting a chi, send me an email to yst323@yahoo.com and I'll be sending u the breeder's name and contact number to you....The price u mentioned for female long coated chi is too expensive and it is the price in petshop, not from breeder...too bad that the breeder that I have only bred chihuahua...only

ST & PP & TT Frown

PP & TT photos
(latest upload: 3 Feb 2006)

JuStiN'doGgIe
Canine Addict

Nov 17, 2004, 11:37 PM

Post #10 of 13 (11383 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yst323] Yorkshire Terrier and Long hair Chihuahua [In reply to] Can't Post

hi yst323... can i know how much u bought ur chi hua hua? if its RM2k then i cannot afford lar... RM1k also got a bit problem... btw, i'll send u an e mail coz i want the breeder's contact number... ur chi hua hua is long coat or short coat? i prefer short coat, cheaper n easwy to care...

Justin

yst323
Old Kaki

Nov 19, 2004, 9:14 PM

Post #11 of 13 (11375 views)
Shortcut
Re: [JuStiN'doGgIe] Yorkshire Terrier and Long hair Chihuahua [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi, I got mine somewhere in between the price you mentioned. Mine is long coated....hhmm but not really too long coz his parents are one short and one long which makes him half long...I would say much more easier for me to take care...

You email me at yst323@yahoo.com lah, I shall email to you the list of contact...hehehehe actually I got it from mka too...Frown

ST & PP & TT Frown

PP & TT photos

JuStiN'doGgIe
Canine Addict

Nov 20, 2004, 1:29 AM

Post #12 of 13 (11365 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yst323] Yorkshire Terrier and Long hair Chihuahua [In reply to] Can't Post

i've send u an e mail already... n can u send me the contact number n ur dog's picture? i wanna see how nice n cute ur dog is... i'm sure its very nice... chi hua hua mah !!!

yst323
Old Kaki

Nov 21, 2004, 7:52 AM

Post #13 of 13 (11354 views)
Shortcut
Re: [JuStiN'doGgIe] Yorkshire Terrier and Long hair Chihuahua [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Justin,

Just realise that I didn't reply your email...so terrible ah...I left out yours...I've replied now, sorry for keeping u waiting oh...

Photos....u can copy and paste the link before...those photo albums are all my lil pp one...

ST & PP & TT Frown

PP & TT photos

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my