Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Events Calendar: Event Calendar:
Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 6th, 2004 - ROUND 34 !!!

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next page Last page  View All

MisterStan
Doggyman

Nov 9, 2004, 6:25 AM

Post #76 of 126 (1894 views)
Shortcut
Re: [musashi] jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 6th, 2004 - ROUND 34 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi there

well, i can pay for the tol lor... CoolCoolCool

joyie

Nov 9, 2004, 7:25 PM

Post #77 of 126 (1875 views)
Shortcut
Re: [musashi] jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 6th, 2004 - ROUND 34 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi musashi and taro!

is putrajaya wetland a waterpark? like sunway lagon? can bring dogs in...?? tom tom havent been out last whole week... FrownFrownFrown coz no time... all bz! hope can bring him somewhere this week to play...FrownFrownFrown

SmileSmileSmile
joyie @ tomFrown

Concorn
ALPHA

Nov 9, 2004, 8:43 PM

Post #78 of 126 (1864 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vicfion] jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 6th, 2004 - ROUND 34 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Well, sure we could arrange for some gathering if we don't meet up at the JT...

As for me, it will be quite difficult for me now to do the JT coz' of my leg.. Can do but must be really careful lor...

Gosh!! you are on maternity????

*Coco & Concorn*

** If It's Yours it happen to be Mine, But What Is Mine Is always Be Mine - Coco's Motto**

Coco Leng Lui Album
~ latest update Oct 02

yuanyuan
ALPHA

Nov 9, 2004, 9:00 PM

Post #79 of 126 (1863 views)
Shortcut

we can organize a small one.. car pool... share fuel and tol.. (excluded driver lor... since already offer car)

**YY(Yuanyuan aka Erica), VV (Eevee Daphne) & DD (Edy Skippy) with loves**

musashi
ALPHA

Nov 10, 2004, 1:19 AM

Post #80 of 126 (1845 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yuanyuan] jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 6th, 2004 - ROUND 34 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Yuan Yuan,

Car pool for human is ok,car pool for dogyy is really a nightmare..Frown..The two monster Taro & Henry is playing and humping each other non-stop..even at the beach..Frown..then when we were on our way back to KL..Henry is sleeping,but Taro never give chance,when taro is tired then Henry come and disturb. Stanley was very busy controlling the two of them & I was concnetrate on driving...luckily Henry is a good boy and he din't get angry and bite while Stanly gentleman and also don't mind wht is happenning behind..Frown...

Blush I am the man with dog's name

(This post was edited by musashi on Nov 10, 2004, 1:20 AM)

musashi
ALPHA

Nov 10, 2004, 1:23 AM

Post #81 of 126 (1837 views)
Shortcut
Re: [joyie] jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 6th, 2004 - ROUND 34 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Joyie,

I haven't been to Putrajaya's wet land before,so I really don't know...Blush have to check with Lotus..she will be able to tell us more.Sly

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 10, 2004, 4:07 AM

Post #82 of 126 (1813 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Concorn] jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 6th, 2004 - ROUND 34 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

I cannot wait til this pregnancy is over... Taking forever....
I guess I only able to come at the end of the JT just to give a surprise visit.. So far I had done only twice....
What happen to your leg.... Hope you feel better sooner... Fion

sasa
Enthusiast

Nov 10, 2004, 4:51 AM

Post #83 of 126 (1801 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 6th, 2004 - ROUND 34 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

we have no luck at all lar... one of my church brother told me this morning --- NO PET ALLOWED at Putrajaya Wetland... i almost cry out one

today the rain is none stop one. same as me...
BOWIE I MISS YOU!!!

MisterStan
Doggyman

Nov 10, 2004, 4:55 AM

Post #84 of 126 (1799 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sasa] jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 6th, 2004 - ROUND 34 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

sorry to hear that.... lots of parks don't allowed dog leh... lucky your church brother tell you, if not, then go all the way there, and got shoo shoo...

hmmmm.. if we r going to PD, do u wanna follow?

(This post was edited by MisterStan on Nov 10, 2004, 4:56 AM)

sasa
Enthusiast

Nov 10, 2004, 5:10 AM

Post #85 of 126 (1796 views)
Shortcut

No more Putrajaya Wetland... may be beside Tmn Pendidikan Bukit Gasing, PD will be the other good place for our doggie indeed...

For this coming thursday, i might be go JT at Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing wth one couple from Kota Kemuning. they love trekking as well as their puppy. and the most important part is Bowie " friend friend " wth this puppy. so we can off leash both of them and let this two fella run like crazy... we have try this one month ago. real fun at all
BOWIE I MISS YOU!!!

sasa
Enthusiast

Nov 10, 2004, 5:24 AM

Post #86 of 126 (1788 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 6th, 2004 - ROUND 34 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

sure i want to go but when ar? Are we still go for JT this weekend as usual? if not then may i suggest PD half day trip on the next day (Sunday will be better) morning? The traffic will be loose, no more or less jam aredi...
BOWIE I MISS YOU!!!

musashi
ALPHA

Nov 10, 2004, 5:33 AM

Post #87 of 126 (1783 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sasa] jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 6th, 2004 - ROUND 34 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Sorry about the wet land case....as Stan said,luckily u know earlier.otherwise

Well,hope you will enjoy your Deepavali trekk, I will have to attend a wedding at Seremban..

May be I will be absent for this saturday's JT as Taro's back have some skin infection and is recovering,if he recover before the JT..then shall be ok..

Just could not understand why have such kind of infection...it was red and some yellow liquid comming out and seem so pain for him..not sure if he was biten by insect or what and this is the second time have such infection..Pirate

musashi
ALPHA

Nov 10, 2004, 5:35 AM

Post #88 of 126 (1779 views)
Shortcut

Misterstan,

sorry...I have to wait till Taro is fully recover before decide to go anyway..keep in touch...shall let you know on Friday..

MisterStan
Doggyman

Nov 10, 2004, 5:46 AM

Post #89 of 126 (1773 views)
Shortcut

hi sasa

i not sure when to go

gotta depend on musashi lor, the part time driver TongueTongueTongue

this week don't know got JT or not!!

i am fine in anyday , anytime, as long as go in group better, and more merrier.

MisterStan
Doggyman

Nov 10, 2004, 5:48 AM

Post #90 of 126 (1773 views)
Shortcut

hi musashi

hope taro recover asap lor...

maybe taro touch something that makes his skins sensitive leh... UnsureUnsureUnsure

(This post was edited by MisterStan on Nov 10, 2004, 5:58 AM)

sasa
Enthusiast

Nov 10, 2004, 5:55 AM

Post #91 of 126 (1773 views)
Shortcut

oh no... that was really bad. Hv u send Taro to vet and what the doctor said abt it? Taro's coat is just nice ler... Would it be food allergic

hope he will get well soon...

cheers, Lotus & Bowie
BOWIE I MISS YOU!!!

pei02
Enthusiast

Nov 10, 2004, 4:14 PM

Post #92 of 126 (1756 views)
Shortcut

if u need a place to stay, I can help u. My uncle hav some aprt to rent. Did u go to yhe golden beach, less people there, I alway bring my kids there.

Concorn
ALPHA

Nov 10, 2004, 5:59 PM

Post #93 of 126 (1752 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vicfion] jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 6th, 2004 - ROUND 34 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

How many months now?? Due soon?? kekekekek.... Taking forever!! hahaha you sound so long....

Well, I had my joint replacement operation on Aug for my left leg. Goin to do the right leg soon, maybe and hopefully it can drag until after CNY lor.. After the operation, can't do lots of things like squatting and sitting on the floor. Ai, rather difficult for me to do the JT actually. Not as swift as before lor.. Walk also must jaga-jaga. I can't afford to fell.

BTW, how many kids and furkids do you have???

*Coco & Concorn*

** If It's Yours it happen to be Mine, But What Is Mine Is always Be Mine - Coco's Motto**

Coco Leng Lui Album
~ latest update Oct 02

musashi
ALPHA

Nov 10, 2004, 8:01 PM

Post #94 of 126 (1740 views)
Shortcut
Re: [pei02] jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 6th, 2004 - ROUND 34 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
if u need a place to stay, I can help u. My uncle hav some aprt to rent. Did u go to yhe golden beach, less people there, I alway bring my kids there.

Wah...realy very kind of you..do u mean I can rent your uncle's apartment & I can bring my Taro to stay with me in the apartment ? If really so...I hope you can give me your contact when we meet and hopefully i can go to Penang for holiday on December FrownFrown

(This post was edited by musashi on Nov 10, 2004, 8:05 PM)

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 11, 2004, 4:34 AM

Post #95 of 126 (1720 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Concorn] jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 6th, 2004 - ROUND 34 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Sound scary huh? Wow, I have to go through c-Section already scary enough....
I am pregnant in my 11 weeks.. See so long more to go sob sob....
I have 2 daughters, 4 dogs and 2 cats.... One of the Cocker was given to me to re-home but don't know whether looks like she will be with me "lo".... Still looking for a good home for her but all from another states which worry me... One from Kuantan, Ipoh then JB... Ipoh looks ok for me to visit at least once a year sicne I have a god sister there to visit at times or I can ask her to check for me.... But yet hoping someone in KL will response to me soon.. And must be like us puppy.com dog lovers... Fion

pei02
Enthusiast

Nov 11, 2004, 4:45 PM

Post #96 of 126 (1705 views)
Shortcut

Not penang, PD. U went to penang? I mean from the photo.

PD alway no problem, just give me a call, I arrange for u. My ph 0123838854

musashi
ALPHA

Nov 12, 2004, 5:09 AM

Post #97 of 126 (1681 views)
Shortcut
Re: [pei02] jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 6th, 2004 - ROUND 34 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi there !

Thanks a lot...

I am not sure which part is Golden Beach...is it before the Blue Lagoon or after ?

How many miles ?

pei02
Enthusiast

Nov 12, 2004, 5:31 PM

Post #98 of 126 (1666 views)
Shortcut

I no sure is 7 or 9 miles, main road got a See Store, than turn in, i think b4 blue lagoon(fr kl). That See Store belongs to my aunt. My uncle jaga many aprt. for the hotel and other owner, so no problem la, if u r going call me, if i m free i also can go la. my ph 0123838854.

Concorn
ALPHA

Nov 17, 2004, 7:29 PM

Post #99 of 126 (1645 views)
Shortcut

Wau!! It's luck for you to have children. But I think it's rather quite crowded for having 4 dogs and 2 cats around with 2 kids and coming baby... Don't you think so???

If the acs is with you, then i think you will not be letting her go lor since you've been having her so quite some time liao!!!

hmmm.... 11 weeks. Still a long way to go but don't worry lar, the time will come in a blink of eyes...kekekeke Any changes in your attitude or food favouring??? Heard pp saying that our attitude and mostly food favouring will changed...

where have you been this season's break?? Me just got back from Penang. Lisa is also in Penang but too bad lor, I came back on Saturday and she went up on that day...

*Coco & Concorn*

Coco Leng Lui Album
~ latest update Oct 02

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 18, 2004, 6:48 AM

Post #100 of 126 (1627 views)
Shortcut

Yeap long way to go and I am dying.. I cannot sleep well because don't know why I have been coughing a lot.... Throat like very dry... Tire of coughing..... cannot sleep well or eat well.. Weight loss and suppose to go up.... Food wise... No chance but love Nasi Lemak.... hehehehe... I eat less too... you know why lo.... :(
Don't know how to let the dog go.. Sigh Sigh.. More problems now :(
Lucky for me no need to go to husband's home... Or I will die... but not lucky is every year the father must come many times and stay with me which makes me uncomfortable..... Fiona

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my