IN

Home: General: Chit Chat:
Need some help here!

ally_py

Feb 19, 2003, 8:13 AM

Post #1 of 14 (2502 views)
Shortcut
Need some help here! Can't Post

Hi. Can anybody tell me how to choose a beautiful Shih Tzu? Actually I want to ask about the fur. Is it white colour more is beautiful or less? If the brown colour start from the middle of the body until to the tail, is it nice? or just have brown colour at the middle?( that's mean white colour is more) pls reply me urgently!!! coz I scare that the pup will be sole.

makrawl
Canine Addict

Feb 28, 2003, 1:49 AM

Post #2 of 14 (2461 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ally_py] Need some help here! [In reply to] Can't Post

Smileu know what? "beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder" so just follow your heart. of course u must know the standard body structures first. recently i saw a pic posted at the photo gallery, it is a pure black shih tzu. i tell u, i like that more than all the other colours. this is a very subjective things. go ahead, when u like them, u won't even border what other ppl will say. just like getting a wife! HA!

andyckl
Novice

Mar 2, 2003, 6:05 AM

Post #3 of 14 (2443 views)
Shortcut

Hi Ally,

I totally agree with Mackrawl. Follow your heart when choosing a puppy. Naturally, you will the perfect one. The one that you desired the most. trust your heart and let your heart do the picking.

ally_py

Mar 3, 2003, 6:31 PM

Post #4 of 14 (2433 views)
Shortcut
Re: [andyckl] Need some help here! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi, andy.

yup. tell u 1 thing. i bought my Shih Tzu already. i bought her from a breeder from Tambun with 1k. i call her FreeWay, she's 2 1/2 moths, very very norty, her hobby is biting hand and leg. i dunno how to teach her, coz i really don wan to scould her. now she's more norty then i bring her home last saturday. she cry when i give her stay in the cage, but if not, who will gonna take care of her when everybody's go to work? n now she's sleeping. next time i'll tell u more about her.Angelic

boon
Doggyman

Mar 4, 2003, 3:01 AM

Post #5 of 14 (2422 views)
Shortcut

H Ally,

Good to hear that u finally managed to get ur own pup. R u getting from Tambun Pet Center or the owner is Ong?

Boon - I Love Fast Dogs That Hit Hard
You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

ally_py

Mar 7, 2003, 12:32 AM

Post #6 of 14 (2411 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boon] Need some help here! [In reply to] Can't Post

yup, boon. i bought my pup from Ong. is it any problem?

boon
Doggyman

Mar 8, 2003, 5:52 AM

Post #7 of 14 (2400 views)
Shortcut

Hi Ally,

Nope, nothing, just wonder is that him, coz i was there they other day.

You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

ally_py

Mar 13, 2003, 4:46 AM

Post #8 of 14 (2385 views)
Shortcut

hi, boon.

sorry for my lately reply, coz my new puppy sick already. there's almost 1 week she got sick already. at 1st, she muntah. now, she got fever. i have already spent about hundred on her, dunno when she'll recover?Frown ai................. very sakit hati u know? she very norty lagi don wan to eat her medicine, aiyo.................. dunno how.Unsure

boon
Doggyman

Mar 21, 2003, 8:14 PM

Post #9 of 14 (2368 views)
Shortcut

Hi Ally,

Sorri to hear that, so how is ur pup now ?

ally_py

Mar 24, 2003, 7:55 PM

Post #10 of 14 (2358 views)
Shortcut

yup, boon. she's recover already, and more norty than beforeTongue. but i think she hate me coz i give her to eat the medicine.

boon
Doggyman

Mar 25, 2003, 5:04 AM

Post #11 of 14 (2347 views)
Shortcut

Hi Ally,

Great to hear that ur pup is fully recovered now. After her third jab, you may want to sign her up for the obedient class in Japanses Garden, every Sunday 10 to 11AM. You also can make use of this to sociliaze you pup.

Since you're from Penang too, we're looking forward to meet you in person. Do come and join us if one of our Penang gang beach outing or hiking.

ally_py

Mar 26, 2003, 7:11 PM

Post #12 of 14 (2338 views)
Shortcut

Thanks again, boon!Cool Wish u have a happy day!

adamchooi
Canine Addict

Apr 7, 2003, 9:02 AM

Post #13 of 14 (2305 views)
Shortcut

Dear ally_py,

Do post pics of Freeway! I bet she very cute! Blush

Blog! www.adamchooi.com

ally_py

Apr 8, 2003, 6:41 AM

Post #14 of 14 (2286 views)
Shortcut
Re: [adamchooi] Need some help here! [In reply to] Can't Post

Winksure, Adam.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my