IN

Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
Lost sad furry brown n white dog with leather collar in Damansara Perdana

alfix7
New User

Nov 9, 2004, 12:51 AM

Post #1 of 11 (1187 views)
Shortcut
Lost sad furry brown n white dog with leather collar in Damansara Perdana Can't Post

Lost sad furry brown n white dog with leather collar in Damansara Perdana.

Has been wandering around for almost a month now. Looks very depressed and has been harrassed by other strays around here.

I really wish the owner will see this message and take that poor little fella home.

Could have been lost from surrounding area like Mutiara Damansara or TTDI. Please help!

Usually hangs around 7-Eleven or Calvary Church in DP. Unsure

shlee
Doggyman

Nov 9, 2004, 4:33 PM

Post #2 of 11 (1148 views)
Shortcut
Post deleted by shlee [In reply to]

kathleen.tay
Canine Addict

Nov 10, 2004, 1:30 AM

Post #3 of 11 (1130 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] Lost sad furry brown n white dog with leather collar in Damansara Perdana [In reply to] Can't Post

I think he found a dog not lost a dog ....Smile
A Dog Never Lies About Love

tntkickboxing
Novice

Nov 17, 2004, 1:54 AM

Post #4 of 11 (1065 views)
Shortcut
Re: [alfix7] Lost sad furry brown n white dog with leather collar in Damansara Perdana [In reply to] Can't Post

any chance you can help this dog out by calling PAWS or SPCA? If you can tie him up till they get there, they can take him away ( this service is free ). They can help rehome him. At worse if he is not rehomed, due to sickness etc.. at least he will be put out of his misery. can you imagine how terrible his life must be? Not knowing where his next meal is coming from? Fleas, ticks, disease? No where nice and warm to sleep? its's a sin to just sit by and let this happen. If you are a real dog lover, you MUST NOT turn a blind eye.

cvlew
Novice

Nov 17, 2004, 5:14 AM

Post #5 of 11 (1061 views)
Shortcut
Re: [tntkickboxing] Lost sad furry brown n white dog with leather collar in Damansara Perdana [In reply to] Can't Post

It's good idea to contact SPCA or PAWS and send the doggie there. I saw many dogs died in road accident daily.

If the dog is in SPCA or PAWS, there would be a higher chance that her/his owner will try to search his doggie there....If not, at least the dog would has a second chance to be adopted.

shlee
Doggyman

Nov 17, 2004, 5:34 PM

Post #6 of 11 (1047 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kathleen.tay] Lost sad furry brown n white dog with leather collar in Damansara Perdana [In reply to] Can't Post

Oops sorry! Too rush when reading the post. Didn't understand it properly Blush Thanks for reminding me about my mistake. Smile

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

kathleen.tay
Canine Addict

Nov 17, 2004, 8:57 PM

Post #7 of 11 (1043 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] Lost sad furry brown n white dog with leather collar in Damansara Perdana [In reply to] Can't Post

Its ok... so sad to think of this poor dog's faith. Any news on Mimi ?
A Dog Never Lies About Love

shlee
Doggyman

Nov 17, 2004, 9:13 PM

Post #8 of 11 (1040 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kathleen.tay] Lost sad furry brown n white dog with leather collar in Damansara Perdana [In reply to] Can't Post

Haven't got any good new yet about my MiMi. Will keep looking for her.....Smile

shlee
Doggyman

Nov 17, 2004, 9:22 PM

Post #9 of 11 (1039 views)
Shortcut
Re: [alfix7] Lost sad furry brown n white dog with leather collar in Damansara Perdana [In reply to] Can't Post

Is the dog you found a male or female? My dog has been stolen last yr, she is a mixed terrier, about 1 yr old. Colour is brown, furry and very short. I need your help to confirm for me. You may refer to my avatar for MiMi's pic. Thanks. Smile

sallychuah
Canine Addict

Nov 18, 2004, 10:07 PM

Post #10 of 11 (1010 views)
Shortcut

Ya, so sad about those dogs got lost or been ignored...Frown

I found a male very furry dog too, has been a month with us but still coulnd't locate his owner.

When we found him, he was with a green colour rope on his neck, no colar. Pity him walking under the rain by busy roadside, we were so afraid he'll hit by any vehicle.When we called him 'boy' he approach us then he is with us until now.Unimpressed

alfix7
New User

Nov 20, 2004, 1:55 AM

Post #11 of 11 (981 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sallychuah] Lost sad furry brown n white dog with leather collar in Damansara Perdana [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi...

well, the poor lone ranger isn't around DP for almost a week now. Deep down i hope he is now in his rightful home. Honestley, i'm not sure if it's a he or a she... maybe a 'he'.

thanks for the help. fyi... he was almost 2 ft tall... not very small in my opinion.

i felt sad in a sense i did lose my first dog some seven yrs back. was with me for 8yrs. anyway, my good fren suggested that i post a msg on this page to help this poor fella that i've jz met. thank you so much for the feedback and help.

cheers.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my