BASENJI PET OWNERS

stewon
Novice

Nov 8, 2004, 10:14 PM

Post #1 of 4 (11373 views)
Shortcut
BASENJI PET OWNERS Can't Post

Hi

I am thinking of getting a Basenji as a pet. Whilst surfing the web for dog breed information, I was attracted to the Basenji's non-barking and zero odour characteristic.

I would like to have other Basenji pet owners share with me their story, experiences and anything related to owning a Basenji as a pet.

I would also like to know whether there is any Basenji breeders around Negeri Sembilan areas.

Thanks.

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Nov 16, 2004, 4:46 AM

Post #2 of 4 (11333 views)
Shortcut
Re: [stewon] BASENJI PET OWNERS [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello, just wanted to tell you that there are no Basenji owners here..... Basenjis are hard to find, so rare that I think there is only one person or 2 in the whole of malaysia that has a Basenji..... if you are keen to get one, you'll have to import from Australia, there are top breeders in Aussie.

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Dec 13, 2004, 10:37 AM

Post #3 of 4 (11090 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

I'm not too sure where they're from but I hv seen a basenji or 2 at shows. Best to check wit MKA Smile If not at shows,at events. Can't recall exactly where I've seen them.
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

(This post was edited by RealityDreamer on Dec 13, 2004, 10:39 AM)

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 23, 2005, 12:44 AM

Post #4 of 4 (10661 views)
Shortcut

stewon

come across ur posting & found this breed of dog very interesting! so any update? Smile

Regards,

Yang

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my