Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Events Calendar: Event Calendar:
Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 6th, 2004 - ROUND 34 !!!

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next page Last page  View All

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 6, 2004, 4:25 AM

Post #51 of 126 (2106 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Concorn] jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 6th, 2004 - ROUND 34 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Trying not to move too much but have to chase my dog at times and cats hehehehe how to not move too much.... Thanks for caring my friend.. Doc said hopefully my body will absord the blood clog by it own.... Are you joining the trek this time? Then I cannot meet you? Oh... I just never get sick meeting dog lovers friends.... Fion

sasa
Enthusiast

Nov 6, 2004, 6:35 AM

Post #52 of 126 (2086 views)
Shortcut
Re: [musashi] ungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 6th, 2004 - ROUND 34 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

do agree wth u too... Bowie n i are now raising up our hands n legs together to support the good idea...
BOWIE I MISS YOU!!!

wendy_h

Nov 6, 2004, 7:36 AM

Post #53 of 126 (2079 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] ungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 6th, 2004 - ROUND 34 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Tomorrow I'll put Ginger in her bath tub to replace the stream and then when I wake up, before I go repair my car, I will bring her to the playground for a run.

I guess the only thing I can't replace for her are her doggie pals!!

Mr Khoo has put lots of EMOTIONS???? Hahahaha..Mr. Khoo, what happened to you, so much emotions?????

FrownView Ginger's profile on DogsterFrown

FrownIt’s dog’s world out there!

MisterStan
Doggyman

Nov 6, 2004, 7:42 AM

Post #54 of 126 (2075 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wendy_h] ungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 6th, 2004 - ROUND 34 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

wah, like that also can ar. ekekeke. i don't think ginger needs water but she needs doggy friends. nvm, you can bring her to the zoo and she will have all the friends she needs.

TongueTongueTongueTongue

Khoobg
Webmaster

Nov 6, 2004, 8:08 AM

Post #55 of 126 (2069 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wendy_h] ungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 6th, 2004 - ROUND 34 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

More Emotion Icons make forum posts more interesting

Dog Obedience and Agility - http://www.puppy.com.my/ob/
Events' Pictures - http://www.doggie.com.my
Online Pets Memorial - http://www.rainbowsbridge.com.my

Concorn
ALPHA

Nov 6, 2004, 6:19 PM

Post #56 of 126 (2057 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vicfion] jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 6th, 2004 - ROUND 34 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

No problem. We are all friends here mar... Well, actually I haven't joined in a single time at this jt. Loved to but got to work!! We only take turns to off during the saturdays...Unsure

How was it like to be jungle trekking with our furkid??? Must be adventurous!! Really hope to join u guys one day... Will try tat!!

Take care ya!!

*Coco & Concorn*

** If It's Yours it happen to be Mine, But What Is Mine Is always Be Mine - Coco's Motto**

Coco Leng Lui Album
~ latest update Oct 02

joyie

Nov 7, 2004, 11:48 PM

Post #57 of 126 (2018 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Concorn] jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 6th, 2004 - ROUND 34 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hihi~ how was JT??? i was sooo cold yesterday... wondering did u guys play with water! must be freezing then! in the morning somemore...

SmileSmileSmile
joyie@tomFrown

MisterStan
Doggyman

Nov 8, 2004, 4:12 AM

Post #58 of 126 (2008 views)
Shortcut
Re: [joyie] jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 6th, 2004 - ROUND 34 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi there

jt is fun yesterday. most dogs did , as usual, chase and run around, and got from in the water splash ekeke. yesterday we use the old route, that is to make the stream as the last resting point before we leave. just spend a more time on the stream as our furkids love it.

joyie

Nov 8, 2004, 4:45 AM

Post #59 of 126 (2006 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 6th, 2004 - ROUND 34 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

soooooo nice..... hope nxt time i go oso can follow that route! then tom can play longer too... FrownFrownFrown

SmileSmileSmile
joyie @ tomFrown

MisterStan
Doggyman

Nov 8, 2004, 5:07 AM

Post #60 of 126 (2004 views)
Shortcut
Re: [joyie] jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 6th, 2004 - ROUND 34 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi there

i am not sure is this coming saturday, which route are we using.

joyie

Nov 8, 2004, 5:16 AM

Post #61 of 126 (1994 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 6th, 2004 - ROUND 34 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

I HOPE only...
doesnt really matter actually! as long as tom gets to play LaughLaughLaugh
anyway someday we'll sure take that road again!

SmileSmileSmile
joyie@tomFrown

MisterStan
Doggyman

Nov 8, 2004, 5:48 AM

Post #62 of 126 (1990 views)
Shortcut

then i shall see you and tom this saturday.

nooning
K9 Kaki

Nov 8, 2004, 6:03 PM

Post #63 of 126 (1974 views)
Shortcut

Hi there Joyie

Just wanna tell u dat i like ur lil tom very much cos he reminds me of my fav actor, no, not Cruise. TOM HANKS

Run Forrest, Run!!!

k, do join us next wk

Concorn
ALPHA

Nov 8, 2004, 6:14 PM

Post #64 of 126 (1970 views)
Shortcut

Hi Stan,

Is that Henry swimming in the water???? Cool leh!!!

*Coco & Concorn*

** If It's Yours it happen to be Mine, But What Is Mine Is always Be Mine - Coco's Motto**

Coco Leng Lui Album
~ latest update Oct 02

Bailey

Nov 8, 2004, 6:47 PM

Post #65 of 126 (1963 views)
Shortcut

Hi there! Is there jungle trekking this Saturday 13 November? I never had the opportunity to join in the trekking cos my dog is with my parents in Ipoh but for the entire long weekend, Bailey will be with me as I am dogsitting her as my parents are away for a holiday. So I would very much like to join the jungle trekking. Since it has been raining heavily, sure plenty of leeches... will spray enough Baygon on my feet to prevent leeches. What do you do to prevent your dog's feet from having leeches?

Puppy Power

Bailey

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated" - Mahatma Gandhi

yuanyuan
ALPHA

Nov 8, 2004, 7:58 PM

Post #66 of 126 (1951 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Bailey] jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 6th, 2004 - ROUND 34 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

errr... we nvr meet with leeches b4 lor... mosquitoes only...

**YY(Yuanyuan aka Erica), VV (Eevee Daphne) & DD (Edy Skippy) with loves**

MisterStan
Doggyman

Nov 8, 2004, 10:14 PM

Post #67 of 126 (1933 views)
Shortcut

hi there

yes that is henry swimming in the water. check out the my photo gallery for more photos.

MisterStan
Doggyman

Nov 8, 2004, 10:24 PM

Post #68 of 126 (1933 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Bailey] jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 6th, 2004 - ROUND 34 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi there

i think there will be jungle trekking this saturday. gotta wait for the thread up first.

so far that i have walk through the jungle, i do not see as leeches, just got lot of mozzies. if u r afraid of mozzies, wear long pants will do. to get rid of leeches, there r several ways - salt, baygon

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 9, 2004, 3:38 AM

Post #69 of 126 (1910 views)
Shortcut

Hope to meet you one day then.. I cannot go for JT but hoping we can meet for a drink or something....
I enjoyed the JT a lot... I really love every monment with my dogs and my friends.... Never can wait for a Saturday to come every week but now sob sob.. Maybe harder to go even after the baby is borned.... Fion

sasa
Enthusiast

Nov 9, 2004, 5:30 AM

Post #70 of 126 (1900 views)
Shortcut

Hi there,

i just gone through ur photo gallery and just curious Taro was there also... hmmm when did u guys went to PD ar? i hope my Bowie can be there also ler...

cheers, Lotus
BOWIE I MISS YOU!!!

MisterStan
Doggyman

Nov 9, 2004, 5:40 AM

Post #71 of 126 (1899 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sasa] jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 6th, 2004 - ROUND 34 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi sasa & bowie

me and musashi went to PD on that monday where only selangor got holidays (awal mulharam). this was musashi idea and he invite me along, so i go lor. that day really got no people, so no need to worry so much about m**** people lah..... don't know when can go again, as very seldom got a day like that day lah.... UnsureUnsureUnsureUnsure

sasa
Enthusiast

Nov 9, 2004, 6:00 AM

Post #72 of 126 (1895 views)
Shortcut

i have an outing at Putrajaya Wetland on this Thursday. n i will bring Bowie as well hopefully less people there lar so wish me n Bowie luck ar...hehe...

cheers, Lotus
BOWIE I MISS YOU!!!

MisterStan
Doggyman

Nov 9, 2004, 6:01 AM

Post #73 of 126 (1894 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sasa] jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 6th, 2004 - ROUND 34 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

good luck in your outing with bowie. btw, who else is going or only both of you?

musashi
ALPHA

Nov 9, 2004, 6:13 AM

Post #74 of 126 (1888 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
i have an outing at Putrajaya Wetland on this Thursday. n i will bring Bowie as well hopefully less people there lar so wish me n Bowie luck ar...hehe...

cheers, Lotus

wah...good idea huh ! does that place open to public like Bukit Gasing ? I tot have to buy ticket & go in one wor...never thought of that place before,pls go & come back and tell us more....

Blush I am the man with dog's name

musashi
ALPHA

Nov 9, 2004, 6:17 AM

Post #75 of 126 (1880 views)
Shortcut

Hi there,

the place that I shown you is less people even during week end...but must go early in the morning..some times I see other ppl bring dogs there to walk and they don't swim..becoz they scared they get wet..bring pet to the beach and scared to get wet...usually the beach will have more people inthe evening only...if you can afford ot pay toll & petrol...I will bring there again loh.

Blush I am the man with dog's name

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my