Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Poll: Suggestion for POLL Topics:
When do you have free time to play with ur dogs?

Sydney
Doggyman

Nov 1, 2004, 8:10 PM

Post #1 of 22 (2647 views)
Shortcut
When do you have free time to play with ur dogs? Can't Post

When do you have free time to play with ur dogs?

a)morning

b)after morning

c)afternoon

d)at the evening

e)At night

f)midnight

FrownFrownSidney's DogsterFrown
Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

chrisong
Doggyman

Nov 1, 2004, 9:37 PM

Post #2 of 22 (2642 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Sydney] When do you have free time to play with ur dogs? [In reply to] Can't Post

I play with my dogs almost everyday. When I am free I'll play with them.Sly Morning to Night.Wink

Sydney
Doggyman

Nov 1, 2004, 10:53 PM

Post #3 of 22 (2637 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisong] When do you have free time to play with ur dogs? [In reply to] Can't Post

From wat time?

Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

MisterStan
Doggyman

Nov 2, 2004, 12:47 AM

Post #4 of 22 (2631 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Sydney] When do you have free time to play with ur dogs? [In reply to] Can't Post

i play with henry during the afternoon and during the evening. LaughLaughLaughLaugh

chrisong
Doggyman

Nov 2, 2004, 2:46 AM

Post #5 of 22 (2629 views)
Shortcut

No specific time.Shocked When I am free I'll play with them lor.Laugh Morning, Afternoon and Night.Wink

Lkm
Novice

Nov 2, 2004, 4:13 AM

Post #6 of 22 (2618 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] When do you have free time to play with ur dogs? [In reply to] Can't Post

Ic. Then when do u walk him?

I m Sydney

Lkm
Novice

Nov 2, 2004, 4:13 AM

Post #7 of 22 (2615 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisong] When do you have free time to play with ur dogs? [In reply to] Can't Post

Oh i c. Wat u play with them?

I m Sydney

MisterStan
Doggyman

Nov 2, 2004, 4:23 AM

Post #8 of 22 (2614 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Lkm] When do you have free time to play with ur dogs? [In reply to] Can't Post

in the afternoon, i will play with henry at my house compound. and in the evening, i shall bring henry out for a walk in the neighbourhood, and he get to meet other dogs in the neighbourhood. SmileSmileSmile

Lkm
Novice

Nov 2, 2004, 4:25 AM

Post #9 of 22 (2613 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] When do you have free time to play with ur dogs? [In reply to] Can't Post

oh i c. But henry, when he walks rite, he snorts?

I m Sydney

MisterStan
Doggyman

Nov 2, 2004, 4:29 AM

Post #10 of 22 (2612 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Lkm] When do you have free time to play with ur dogs? [In reply to] Can't Post

snorts? not really lar, just that he sometimes breathes heavily.

Sydney
Doggyman

Nov 3, 2004, 2:27 AM

Post #11 of 22 (2601 views)
Shortcut

Only Beagles will do that or other dogs only will do that? When i brought Sidney for a walk after an hour or so he will grunt.Smile

Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

MisterStan
Doggyman

Nov 3, 2004, 2:31 AM

Post #12 of 22 (2600 views)
Shortcut

well, i think that medium breed dogs and big dogs will breathe heavily if walk a lot. just like when we walk too much. but small dogs, i think they have better stamina than medium and big dogs because they are small in size and light. CoolCoolCool

but if medium and big dogs do not get used to walking, they would easily get tired.

Concorn
ALPHA

Nov 4, 2004, 6:32 PM

Post #13 of 22 (2588 views)
Shortcut

Hi Hi!! Sorry for interruption ar...
How come Lkm and sydney has the same dog ar....

Well, I only play with Coco during the nite time after dinner lor... During the daytime, she will be sleeping all the time...

*Coco & Concorn*

** If It's Yours it happen to be Mine, But What Is Mine Is always Be Mine - Coco's Motto**

Coco Leng Lui Album
~ latest update Oct 02

MisterStan
Doggyman

Nov 5, 2004, 12:17 AM

Post #14 of 22 (2585 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Concorn] When do you have free time to play with ur dogs? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi concorn

sorry for interruption. lkm and sydney are the same person.

Concorn
ALPHA

Nov 5, 2004, 6:25 PM

Post #15 of 22 (2579 views)
Shortcut

Hahahaha no wonder lar!! That's what I tot too....

Very blurr oredy!!

*Coco & Concorn*

** If It's Yours it happen to be Mine, But What Is Mine Is always Be Mine - Coco's Motto**

Coco Leng Lui Album
~ latest update Oct 02

MisterStan
Doggyman

Nov 5, 2004, 10:05 PM

Post #16 of 22 (2577 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Concorn] When do you have free time to play with ur dogs? [In reply to] Can't Post

ahahahahaha.

Sydney
Doggyman

Nov 6, 2004, 12:40 AM

Post #17 of 22 (2575 views)
Shortcut

Medium dogs, ar they quite heavy for a reasonUnimpressed? Is Sidney a medium or a small type of dog? Jus wondering if Sidney is small or medium and heavy or light.

Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

MisterStan
Doggyman

Nov 6, 2004, 3:18 AM

Post #18 of 22 (2569 views)
Shortcut

hi there

sidney is a small dog, and is not heavy, not so light lar, just in between.

Sydney
Doggyman

Nov 6, 2004, 3:42 AM

Post #19 of 22 (2568 views)
Shortcut

Oic. So Sidney is not in the heavy type of dogs. Btw can you thank Musashi about helping me?

Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

MisterStan
Doggyman

Nov 6, 2004, 3:53 AM

Post #20 of 22 (2567 views)
Shortcut

hi there

sidney is not heavy, consider small dog. if you want to thanks musashi, you can go to CHIT CHAT: PLAYBOY TARO CHAT ROOM and post it there.

Amanda85
Doggyman

Nov 12, 2004, 8:33 PM

Post #21 of 22 (2489 views)
Shortcut

i'll play with kinki in the morning before i go for my work. actually not playing, but training. haha...

then when i'm back from work at 6 pm, i'll bring her out for a walk around the neighbourhood. then later at around 8 pm or 9 pm, i'll train and play with her again.

so during the afternoon and evening she'll be very boring all alone in the house.

but, it'll be better next year, coz i'm continuing my studies in university, then i'll have more time to spend with her.

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

Sydney
Doggyman

Nov 13, 2004, 1:12 AM

Post #22 of 22 (2482 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] When do you have free time to play with ur dogs? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

Wow so you always play with your Kinki. After work and before work. So do you have anytime to finish yuor work?

Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my