Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: About This Site: Forum Help & Others:
How to put picture icons and html text on signature?

wendy_h

Nov 6, 2004, 1:10 AM

Post #1 of 9 (2336 views)
Shortcut
How to put picture icons and html text on signature? Can't Post

I've seen Henry's posting with bold coloured words on his signature and even URL links plus the small picture icons. I tried to use html to do this (since it says mark-up allowed, which I think means html allowed?) but then all the html text shows instead.

So how to do this huh? Don't tell me it's not the keyed-in in signature but keyed-in everytime a post is being made? Crazy

FrownView Ginger's profile on DogsterFrown

FrownIt’s dog’s world out there!

MisterStan
Doggyman

Nov 6, 2004, 3:22 AM

Post #2 of 9 (2327 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wendy_h] How to put picture icons and html text on signature? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi there,

i will be glad to assist you in adding colors and related designs to your signature, but it is kinda hard to explain here wor...

mypuppyadmin
Dog Kichi

Nov 6, 2004, 4:17 AM

Post #3 of 9 (2323 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] How to put picture icons and html text on signature? [In reply to] Can't Post

Just follow the guide here

http://www.puppy.com.my/...m.cgi?do=markup_help;

MisterStan
Doggyman

Nov 6, 2004, 4:24 AM

Post #4 of 9 (2322 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mypuppyadmin] How to put picture icons and html text on signature? [In reply to] Can't Post

ahahahahaha. mr puppy admin, thanks for your help, but the one needed help with html is not me but is wendy_h

wendy_h

Nov 6, 2004, 7:29 AM

Post #5 of 9 (2312 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] How to put picture icons and html text on signature? [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks! Thanks! No need already! I got it.....Cool

I thought it was like real html text, I was using all those normal html tags like <font color="blue">...hahahahah. No wonder it didn't work!Blush

wendy_h

Nov 6, 2004, 7:30 AM

Post #6 of 9 (2311 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mypuppyadmin] How to put picture icons and html text on signature? [In reply to] Can't Post

Thank you administrator!! (whoever you are). It worked!!!!

MisterStan
Doggyman

Nov 6, 2004, 7:45 AM

Post #7 of 9 (2310 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wendy_h] How to put picture icons and html text on signature? [In reply to] Can't Post

ahahahahhahahaha . ok ok.. TongueTongueTongueTongue

Sydney
Doggyman

Nov 8, 2004, 4:13 AM

Post #8 of 9 (2274 views)
Shortcut

MisterStan,

How do i put the colour for the dogster html sort of thing? I put it before the Sidney's dogster but now it is still not working. HowUnimpressed?

FrownFrownSidney's DogsterFrown
Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

MisterStan
Doggyman

Nov 8, 2004, 4:23 AM

Post #9 of 9 (2273 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Sydney] How to put picture icons and html text on signature? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi there

i also not sure how to do that. still new at it. will let you know once i found out.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my