Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog & Puppy Health: Vaccination:
Can a Puppy go out pending 3rd vaccination ?

lycan
Enthusiast

Nov 4, 2004, 1:37 AM

Post #1 of 7 (2287 views)
Shortcut
Can a Puppy go out pending 3rd vaccination ? Can't Post

Hi

my puppy is 2.5 week old .. Just had his second jab few days ago Currently weekend i bring my puppy out to place where not dog.

Q : Can i bring him to mix with other dogs who hv taken all the vaccination ?

MisterStan
Doggyman

Nov 4, 2004, 2:02 AM

Post #2 of 7 (2283 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lycan] Can a Puppy go out pending 3rd vaccination ? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi there,

you can bring puppy out, but your puppy cannot walk on the ground/grass, and you gotta carry him. and your puppy is not ready to mix with other dogs as your puppy antibody not strong yet. bringing your puppy to a place where there are no dogs is ok. SmileSmileSmile

kelsey
K9 Maniac

Nov 4, 2004, 5:01 AM

Post #3 of 7 (2272 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lycan] Can a Puppy go out pending 3rd vaccination ? [In reply to] Can't Post

2.5 weeks old and already 3rd jab??? so young.

my puppy is 14 weeks and pending 3rd jab this weekend. we had been bringing her out after her 2nd jab, but never near any unvaccinated dog or close to faeces,she thought has mixed with dogs that i know is vaccinated aka our neighour's dog and another friends.

surchinmy
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 4, 2004, 7:09 AM

Post #4 of 7 (2268 views)
Shortcut

Hello ...

Sorry ... but something is seriously wrong here ... either you have the age of your pup wrong ... or your vet (or the person doing the vaccinations) does not know what he/she is doing ...

There is no way a pup should be vaccinated for the 2nd time at 2 weeks ... the vaccinations will not even have any effect - it is not only wasted money - it may even be dangerous for the pup ...

If it is a vet doing the vaccinations - please ask for an explanation.

Cheers

lycan
Enthusiast

Nov 5, 2004, 1:32 AM

Post #5 of 7 (2246 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kelsey& surchinmy ] Can a Puppy go out pending 3rd vaccination ? [In reply to] Can't Post

Sorry my mistake .. he is 2.5 month old 12 weeks

had his second jab last Sat .. So third jab will be one month from now Frown

In Reply To
Hi

my puppy is 2.5 week old .. Just had his second jab few days ago Currently weekend i bring my puppy out to place where not dog.

Q : Can i bring him to mix with other dogs who hv taken all the vaccination ?

beyond

Nov 7, 2004, 12:49 AM

Post #6 of 7 (2223 views)
Shortcut

I also terkejut for a moment there..

kelsey
K9 Maniac

Nov 7, 2004, 8:47 AM

Post #7 of 7 (2217 views)
Shortcut

can one go out after 2nd jab, my roxy today got 3rd jab...hai yo finally.

caution, don't bring him near other dogs & let him sniff other dogs butt or faeces. normally after 2nd shot, ok already. but if ur doggie is the bulldog, very lazy one leh...go for walks also hah?Smile

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my