Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: General: Chit Chat:
Do u treat ur dog better than ur close/loved ones?

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

TOPDOG
ALPHA

Nov 3, 2004, 7:17 AM

Post #1 of 72 (1952 views)
Shortcut
Do u treat ur dog better than ur close/loved ones? Can't Post

Well, not yet lar for me. what about u all ler?
---------------------------------
ROMEOW!!!!!!!!!!

JolinG
Doggyman

Nov 3, 2004, 9:34 AM

Post #2 of 72 (1940 views)
Shortcut
Re: [TOPDOG] Do u treat ur dog better than ur close/loved ones? [In reply to] Can't Post

my loved ones treat me with respects n lots of love so yes i do treat them better compared to other ppl

and dogs are a diffrent kind of love altogether......my dogs adore me n think we are their everything and its mutual on my part...

so i dont see it as treating my dogs BETTER then close/loved ones

its just a DIFFRENT kind of love Smile

sweesan
Enthusiast

Nov 3, 2004, 9:50 AM

Post #3 of 72 (1937 views)
Shortcut
Re: [TOPDOG] Do u treat ur dog better than ur close/loved ones? [In reply to] Can't Post

i treat my dog like my loved ones.. cause i dont have a 'human' loved ones ... un??
a million dollars for my dog ?? no i dont think so.. because i believe it's easier to earn a million dollars by ownself rather than putting off the special bond between my n my doggie

Hugo's Collection Laugh

Hugo's Collection II
Laugh

My site

thomstan
Canine Addict

Nov 3, 2004, 5:59 PM

Post #4 of 72 (1926 views)
Shortcut

i certainly am not hoping for that lah... it shall and will not happen...

The one you love is the one that should take you higher

TOPDOG
ALPHA

Nov 4, 2004, 2:14 AM

Post #5 of 72 (1911 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sweesan] Do u treat ur dog better than ur close/loved ones? [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
i treat my dog like my loved ones.. cause i dont have a 'human' loved ones ... un??
a million dollars for my dog ?? no i dont think so.. because i believe it's easier to earn a million dollars by ownself rather than putting off the special bond between my n my doggie

Wah so true ur love. I salute u! Smile
ROMEOW!!!!!!!!!!

TOPDOG
ALPHA

Nov 4, 2004, 2:16 AM

Post #6 of 72 (1908 views)
Shortcut
Re: [thomstan] Do u treat ur dog better than ur close/loved ones? [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To

what dog is that on ur avatar ler? looks so relaxing hehehe
ROMEOW!!!!!!!!!!

sweesan
Enthusiast

Nov 4, 2004, 2:30 AM

Post #7 of 72 (1895 views)
Shortcut

er... but of course i dont hope anyone offers me this kinda 'deal' when i'm dead broke la.. ahhahaha..

would u then ??

Hugo's Collection Laugh

Hugo's Collection II
Laugh

My site

sweesan
Enthusiast

Nov 4, 2004, 2:31 AM

Post #8 of 72 (1894 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

In Reply To

what dog is that on ur avatar ler? looks so relaxing hehehe

i want to know too .... so funny the pic

Hugo's Collection Laugh

Hugo's Collection II
Laugh

My site

thomstan
Canine Addict

Nov 4, 2004, 5:42 PM

Post #9 of 72 (1886 views)
Shortcut

i aso dunno la... a friend send it to me and i though it's rather cute for the dog to be lying fully on it's back and sleeping... so just hook it up loh...

lesse if i can maximize the pic...

The one you love is the one that should take you higher

(This post was edited by thomstan on Nov 4, 2004, 5:51 PM)

TOPDOG
ALPHA

Nov 5, 2004, 2:52 AM

Post #10 of 72 (1867 views)
Shortcut
Re: [thomstan] Do u treat ur dog better than ur close/loved ones? [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
i aso dunno la... a friend send it to me and i though it's rather cute for the dog to be lying fully on it's back and sleeping... so just hook it up loh...

lesse if i can maximize the pic...

it's very cute. I think its a chihuahua
ROMEOW!!!!!!!!!!

Sydney
Doggyman

Nov 7, 2004, 1:15 AM

Post #11 of 72 (1843 views)
Shortcut

Of course i do! I really love my dog better than i love my mum or my frens cs my puppy is always there for me anytime i needed him!

FrownFrownSidney's DogsterFrown
Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Nov 7, 2004, 2:28 AM

Post #12 of 72 (1837 views)
Shortcut

Eeemmmm.... can say a bit lah...... hehehe..... my pets are my life loh... that's why till now I still single hahahaha.....

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

TOPDOG
ALPHA

Nov 7, 2004, 3:51 AM

Post #13 of 72 (1832 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Sydney] Do u treat ur dog better than ur close/loved ones? [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Of course i do! I really love my dog better than i love my mum or my frens cs my puppy is always there for me anytime i needed him!

ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked
ROMEOW!!!!!!!!!!

TOPDOG
ALPHA

Nov 7, 2004, 3:52 AM

Post #14 of 72 (1829 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] Do u treat ur dog better than ur close/loved ones? [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Eeemmmm.... can say a bit lah...... hehehe..... my pets are my life loh... that's why till now I still single hahahaha.....

u in college right? better fast fast kau chai liao! Laugh
ROMEOW!!!!!!!!!!

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Nov 7, 2004, 4:10 AM

Post #15 of 72 (1823 views)
Shortcut

Hahaha..... very hard to kau chai lah in limkokwing... all also not err...... not my type hahahahah....Sly

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.

TOPDOG
ALPHA

Nov 7, 2004, 4:12 AM

Post #16 of 72 (1822 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] Do u treat ur dog better than ur close/loved ones? [In reply to] Can't Post

Eh I tot u from Saito? LICT now move to where oredi arrr? I heard got universty college status liao and new building arrr? The Taman Mayang one still there arrr?
ROMEOW!!!!!!!!!!

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Nov 7, 2004, 4:24 AM

Post #17 of 72 (1818 views)
Shortcut

No lah, not Saito lah....

Yes, LUCT move to cyberjaya liow, got uni college status liow and degree courses, that's why I study there loh... got degree mah.... and new buildings and everything.... but like in the middle of nowhere lah......

Taman Mayang building still there but for Rent or sale now, it is empty lah....

TOPDOG
ALPHA

Nov 7, 2004, 4:50 AM

Post #18 of 72 (1817 views)
Shortcut

wah cyberjaya not very far away hor? ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

Wah now LUCT liao arrr? no more LICT oredi hor? POWERRRRRRRR hehehe
ROMEOW!!!!!!!!!!

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Nov 7, 2004, 5:08 AM

Post #19 of 72 (1812 views)
Shortcut

Cyberjaya very far ah.... I travel about 2 hours to go there and 2 hours to come back home.... stay there very expensive lah and all my pets, so susah...

Yah lah, actually is LUCCT but we malas say so long l;ah.... so LUCT sudah faham loh.....

TOPDOG
ALPHA

Nov 7, 2004, 5:11 AM

Post #20 of 72 (1807 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Cyberjaya very far ah.... I travel about 2 hours to go there and 2 hours to come back home.... stay there very expensive lah and all my pets, so susah...

Yah lah, actually is LUCCT but we malas say so long l;ah.... so LUCT sudah faham loh.....

Huyoh! u really can tahan the daily long trips hor? Why dun u ask ur dad to give u a honda civic ler?
ROMEOW!!!!!!!!!!

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Nov 7, 2004, 5:19 AM

Post #21 of 72 (1803 views)
Shortcut

Ask before... I also cannot tahan ah... so tiring sit bus and lrt.....

I ask ah, sure give a long lecturer on car maintainence lah, space lah, money lah, my bro's edu lah.... blah blah retirement lah.... aiyoh

Oh, I ask what is 6 sigma liow, it is something like quality control but done before a project is started instead in the middle or at the end of it.... the consultants are the ones that come up with solutions at the start to make sure the whole thing goes well and there are no flaws.....

TOPDOG
ALPHA

Nov 7, 2004, 5:22 AM

Post #22 of 72 (1802 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Ask before... I also cannot tahan ah... so tiring sit bus and lrt.....

I ask ah, sure give a long lecturer on car maintainence lah, space lah, money lah, my bro's edu lah.... blah blah retirement lah.... aiyoh

Oh, I ask what is 6 sigma liow, it is something like quality control but done before a project is started instead in the middle or at the end of it.... the consultants are the ones that come up with solutions at the start to make sure the whole thing goes well and there are no flaws.....

i oso feel sorry for u. Unsure

anyway, why dun u rent a hostel room in ur uni and then come back during weekends la?

ok ok i know what is 6 sigma liao. thanks for sharing it to me.

ok OK I REALLY got to go liao!

Bye bye! Blush
ROMEOW!!!!!!!!!!

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Nov 7, 2004, 5:26 AM

Post #23 of 72 (1798 views)
Shortcut

He also say cannot rent wor... summore LUCT no hostel wan.... soMadMadMad the apartment outside very very far from uni, like 15 minutes car ride ah.....

Ok ok, talk later.... bye!

Sydney
Doggyman

Nov 7, 2004, 8:25 PM

Post #24 of 72 (1787 views)
Shortcut

Is there anyhting wrong that you are understanding?

FrownFrownSidney's DogsterFrown
Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

TOPDOG
ALPHA

Nov 7, 2004, 8:37 PM

Post #25 of 72 (1782 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
He also say cannot rent wor... summore LUCT no hostel wan.... soMadMadMad the apartment outside very very far from uni, like 15 minutes car ride ah.....

Ok ok, talk later.... bye!

rent a room nearby and ride a bike lor
ROMEOW!!!!!!!!!!

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my