arlo ppl

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

strawhoney
K9 Maniac

Jan 16, 2003, 9:16 AM

Post #26 of 39 (1357 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mackmack] arlo ppl [In reply to] Can't Post

Yes,I agree with you on that shoe issue...anyhow,we also bought many toys for him to chew...hehe...usually Odie hides when he's done something wrong...behind me or anyone around..fearing of being punished!!!

There was this time my brother bought my dog(rott) a toy and like 5 minutes later,the toy was already in small pieces!!Shockedscary ler!!And my mom was calling Johnny (Rott)repeatedly to bring her the new toy....haha...
Meme

odie moves MY world!

mackmack
Doggyman

Jan 16, 2003, 2:13 PM

Post #27 of 39 (1356 views)
Shortcut
Re: [strawhoney] arlo ppl [In reply to] Can't Post

When I bought Mack new toys, I'll tell him: this is for "sek-sek", no "ngau-ngau" ga....
He seems understand, will lick the toys, put btw his teeth (no biting) of beneath his neck to hide/protect.
Then I will also give him rawhide bones and tell him "nah~ this is for ngau-ngau". Although sometimes he'll bite on other toys, but it's not too bad, at least not into pieces.
And these take time, and patience. Eventually, they could learn.

--I have Howling Bean and Lazy Mack.--

lulugurl
ALPHA

Jan 16, 2003, 7:04 PM

Post #28 of 39 (1352 views)
Shortcut

helo~!!

WahShocked mack mack so clever, can understand cantoneseSmile if i tell my jaz to ngau ngau she'll just either look at me as if i'm some idiot or she'll just go ahead and ngau ngau....my handFrownLaughSly
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh
Penang Lang? Click Here~!
Silkies Owner? Click Here~!

mackmack
Doggyman

Jan 17, 2003, 12:59 AM

Post #29 of 39 (1347 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lulugurl] arlo ppl [In reply to] Can't Post

Hahahahahah.....Laugh

Although I taught Mack the most commands in english, I do "communicate" with him using some cantonese, some mandarin, and my housemates used to speak a bit of hokkien to him too.Wink
But I never teach him Malay, coz i'm not good in that too.Tongue
My american neighbors once said Mack knows multi-languages, even smarter than she does. Heheheehe.... luckily Mack obeyed to me that time when i spoke diff languages to him.Wink

lulugurl
ALPHA

Jan 17, 2003, 1:22 AM

Post #30 of 39 (1344 views)
Shortcut

Laughheheh...Laugh

i do really believe that Dogs in Malaysia area all multo-lingual.For example, my grandma always speaks in hokkien, mom in mandarin and me in english plus mix canto mix watever language that cross my mindCrazyLaugh but she seems to understand us...and sometimes, my neighbour kids will talk to her in baby languageSly
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh
Penang Lang? Click Here~!
Silkies Owner? Click Here~!

mackmack
Doggyman

Jan 17, 2003, 1:48 AM

Post #31 of 39 (1341 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lulugurl] arlo ppl [In reply to] Can't Post

YaYaYa~ Baby language !! it's funny to see dogs with kids.... they seems have their own world to communicate with each other.
When kids or dogs/cats get close to Mack, He'll stand still and let the dog to sniff him or let the kids to pet him. I mean, when he meet anyone that's about his size or smaller than him, he'll give way and never be agressive. However, if he met someone bigger and taller, he'll gone wild and just wanna play wild. He kinda know how to adjust.

strawhoney
K9 Maniac

Jan 19, 2003, 6:41 PM

Post #32 of 39 (1335 views)
Shortcut

Odie knows canto and english...hehe....the most favorite word "gai gai'!!!he jumps,wags his tail and impatiently waits for us to bring the leash....usually when my bf brings him out,he uses simple english words like "easy boy" (when he sees other dogs and get too excited),"NO" (Common one and using it all the time),"catch" (when we play with him)....and some others..chinese words...I love to use "sek sek"..and he will lick my face or my mouth..."bo bo leh?" I always ask him this and he immediately look around for his ball...Smile

As for my dogs in KL,they are crazy....they speak hakka...haha..cuz both my mom and dad also hakka...when my bf went to KL and to my house,he didn't know how to communicate with them...and I always have to be the translator...my dad calls my rott,johnny, "sor john'..hehe...but he really a bit gila gila...heheTongue
Meme

odie moves MY world!

strawhoney
K9 Maniac

Feb 16, 2003, 3:38 PM

Post #33 of 39 (1321 views)
Shortcut

heyhey everyone...

Just wanna share this with you guys....i couldn't help but to laugh...I received an email from a fren with this pic attached....Wink

enjoy...Smile
Meme

odie moves MY world!
Attachments: dogide.jpg (33.7 KB)

Riccaval
ALPHA

Feb 17, 2003, 8:18 PM

Post #34 of 39 (1308 views)
Shortcut

Hi Meme .most extraordinary pic, give me the creeps though. like sumthin from the X fileLaugh

ginl
ALPHA

Feb 17, 2003, 8:34 PM

Post #35 of 39 (1305 views)
Shortcut

Mixed human dog? ShockedTongueCrazyPirateLaugh

drew
ALPHA

Feb 18, 2003, 12:07 AM

Post #36 of 39 (1295 views)
Shortcut

what the ...

hehehe ... my gawd, it's funny ... !~! agree with ginl that it's a dog X human .. hehheeeeeeee

strawhoney
K9 Maniac

Feb 18, 2003, 1:36 AM

Post #37 of 39 (1287 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Riccaval] arlo ppl [In reply to] Can't Post

everyone...

I KNOW!!!!very very freaky...But I did laugh out loud la....Laugh that was "kahwin silang" email..just wanna share with everyone here...

i think the "parents" must be quite eerie looking..awwww....genetically deformed...gosh!

nvm,for viewing pleasure onli....dun take it seriously...Tongue
Meme

odie moves MY world!

strawhoney
K9 Maniac

Feb 18, 2003, 1:40 AM

Post #38 of 39 (1286 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ginl] arlo ppl [In reply to] Can't Post

haha..hell yeah!!maybe a human clone or dog clone..just that they mixed the specimens wrongly..sigh..how can we stop human error..TongueWink...CoolTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongue
Meme

odie moves MY world!

strawhoney
K9 Maniac

Feb 18, 2003, 1:46 AM

Post #39 of 39 (1284 views)
Shortcut
Re: [drew] arlo ppl [In reply to] Can't Post

Just pray to god something like this won't happen in reality...Cool imagine human like dat walking on da street..hehe..use your imagination...sometimes i would wonder...and then imagine of cuz...especially in da class...for example; if everyone was bald,how wud we look...one thing for sure,no comb business la...hehe...
Meme

odie moves MY world!

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my