No problem! Wink

philip_ong
Novice

Feb 15, 2003, 10:28 AM

Post #27 of 129 (3477 views)
Shortcut
Re: [arthur] Bukit Kiara Walk-Walk 22Feb03 [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi! Arthur,

Would love to bring Niki for some exercise since she's still a "fei poh" but Unsure unfortunately couldn't make on 22nd Feb. Guess goto find another way to slim her down.

Cheers!

PO

arthur
ALPHA

Feb 15, 2003, 4:56 PM

Post #28 of 129 (3474 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ginl] Bukit Kiara Walk-Walk 22Feb03 [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Gina and rest!

OK, let's see what's happening so far..

Time has been moved 1hr earlier from 5.30pm to 4.30pm. Venue and date remains unchanged.

Walk-walk list so far...

1. Jennifer (& Chris?)

2. CD Moo

3. Webmaster Khoo

4. KBS & friend

5. Gina & James

6. Dorothy

7. Mei

8. Jtklee

9. Ivan & wife (our local weatherman!!Wink)

Nice group. Not too big otherwise we will attract a lot of attention!! So many furkids..ranging from GSD to Bishons!Sly

arthur
ALPHA

Feb 15, 2003, 5:09 PM

Post #29 of 129 (3473 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ALL] Bukit Kiara Walk-Walk 22Feb03 [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi ya!

Small preview of our coming walk-walk..a picture paints a thousand words... well here goes!!

1. Meet at this gate

2. You can park along the road leading up to this gate or further down by the construction site..

3. Start your engines and climb that hill!!

4. At the mid-way resting place..

5. Take in the rain forest scenes...

6. Streams to wade in and cool off.... (Rex! Come back here boy!!Sly)

7. Interesting sights and smells along the way....

8. Finally..the way back to civilisation and our teh tarik...Smile

Rdgs Arthur

(This post was edited by arthur on Feb 15, 2003, 5:11 PM)

luckey
ALPHA

Feb 15, 2003, 8:18 PM

Post #30 of 129 (3465 views)
Shortcut

Hmm... arthur, I don't recognize that gate... I have a feeling it's the access gate from the Taman Tun side? The Bkt Kiara entrance is way far from there... if I walk up from Kiara car park, would probably do the whole walk before meeting you at the gate, then do it again! Laugh

How about we meet you at the THIS WAY TO YOUR GOOD HEALTH instead? If you pass me your mobile or something, we can communicate via phone that day... maybe I meet you at 4.45pm or something at the good health crossroads...

hcyeap

Feb 15, 2003, 8:30 PM

Post #31 of 129 (3464 views)
Shortcut

Hi Arthur,

fantastic photo description of the route, which I so regretfully cannot attend with Pepperboy. Hope all members have a great and wonderful time.

Not exactly an expert on photography, but would just like to say that your pictures are extremely well angled and has wonderful composition.

HC Yeap

snoopydog
Enthusiast

Feb 16, 2003, 4:28 AM

Post #32 of 129 (3459 views)
Shortcut

Hi Arthur,

Heh Heh! Weatherman I will be Cool. I suppose you'll be at Pdg Merbuk t'row. If so, I'll pass you my h/p number there. If not, pls. email me at cch5633@hotmail.com and I'll give it to you via email.

Rgds.

carynn

Feb 17, 2003, 9:49 PM

Post #33 of 129 (3430 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hcyeap] Bukit Kiara Walk-Walk 22Feb03 [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Yeap..nice meeting you yesterday...too bad you didn't bring any of your MS with you..hopefully, you'll be able to make it to the outings one of these days with your wife and doggies...I'm sure Harvey would love to have some new friends...
Mommy to Harvey Milkbone

carynn

Feb 17, 2003, 9:57 PM

Post #34 of 129 (3428 views)
Shortcut

Hullo Arthur...aiyah..when you say nice group..not too big...does that mean there are no room for us and Harvey ah? Heh..heh..anyway, we would love to join you guys..4.30 is just fine...Sharon's coming too?
Mommy to Harvey Milkbone

arthur
ALPHA

Feb 17, 2003, 10:39 PM

Post #35 of 129 (3418 views)
Shortcut
Re: [carynn] Bukit Kiara Walk-Walk 22Feb03 [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Carynn,

Sure you can join us... Must maintain the schnauzers rule! trademark stamp on all puppy.com gatherings.. heh heh (evil smile on face)

See ya at 4.30pm then.

Rdgs Arthur

arthur
ALPHA

Feb 17, 2003, 10:59 PM

Post #36 of 129 (3413 views)
Shortcut

Hi HC Yeap,

Thks for the compliments. It was fortunate the light was good that day so the shutter speeds were high enough to reduce camera shake.

Never mind if you miss this one. There'll be lots of other oppurtunities to "torture" you later. Sly

Send my rdgs to Pepper boy when you see him again this weekend.

Rdgs Arthur

hcyeap

Feb 17, 2003, 11:09 PM

Post #37 of 129 (3411 views)
Shortcut

Hi Carynn... it was a pleasure meeting you too and Harvey Milkbone...I only have Pepperboy at the moment and he's in Penang with his Mummy. While the KL gang is sweating it out on the trail, our Pg gang will probably be hitting the beaches again. Look forward to meeting up sometime soon.

I am bring Pepperboy to cheer some for some of his pals during the show.

Yeap

cyphang
Canine Addict

Feb 18, 2003, 6:19 AM

Post #38 of 129 (3390 views)
Shortcut

Yeah, dinner/late tea sounds good. In that way, we don't have to bring food. If I am not too busy, will bring Sunnie along, but the mummy has to carry her most of the time ! Probably will just walk half way and quit liao hehe...mummy not too fit leh...

5 km trail is a long way to go man !
With warm regards,
CY Phang

Mummy of Sunnie, the happy, cheeky and naughty female shih tzu pup

fxueyu
Dog Kichi

Feb 18, 2003, 6:55 AM

Post #39 of 129 (3383 views)
Shortcut

Hi arthur,

Yes another gathering coming, tiger, me and my husband would like to join as well. But I think may be half way only, because I know we are going to carry our furkid along the way. Wink

But I never been to Bukit Kiara before, have no idea for the map and also the photo of gate. Can someone show me how to get to Bukit Kiara?

arthur
ALPHA

Feb 18, 2003, 7:08 AM

Post #40 of 129 (3381 views)
Shortcut
Re: [fxueyu] Bukit Kiara Walk-Walk 22Feb03 [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi there!

Ok... for directions, look up the old events forum for the 1st puppy gathering at taman rimba kiara. There are some directions listed there.

Now for the bukit kiara trail..at the end of the road, turn LEFT instead of right. (If you turn right, you'll go to the Taman) The trail is just nearby the park further up.

Ok, now you have turn left, follow the road a short distance and take the next RIGHT turn. This road will lead you directly to the car park where the trail begins. Look at the map. It makes more sense. Otherwise, can Ivan or Jtklee help out with the directions?

Rdgs Arthur

buttons
Dog Kichi

Feb 18, 2003, 10:25 AM

Post #41 of 129 (3370 views)
Shortcut

hey arthur

count me and buttons in !

i ll love to join you guys... but i ll have to walk in slippers SIGH .... Injured toe nail....

hope I can make it even to the intersection…..

Ginl cant wait to meet you n biscuit there tooo…..

JOON Smile

carynn

Feb 18, 2003, 5:33 PM

Post #42 of 129 (3357 views)
Shortcut

Oh yes, I've noticed that the Penang gang is very activelah...just read about the MIPE gathering..so, you'll be bringing Pepper Boy then..am not too sure yet bout our schedule but if time permits, then we'll certainly drop by to visit, cheer & support all our friends Laugh Have you thought of a name for the little one that you're bringing home? When will he/she get to follow Papa home anyway?
Mommy to Harvey Milkbone

ginl
ALPHA

Feb 18, 2003, 8:25 PM

Post #43 of 129 (3340 views)
Shortcut
Re: [buttons] Bukit Kiara Walk-Walk 22Feb03 [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey Buttons! Smile

Glad that you'll be joining us....will u be bringing Buttons? SmileSmileSmileSmile

cowcow
Dog Kichi

Feb 18, 2003, 9:50 PM

Post #44 of 129 (3331 views)
Shortcut

Count me in too! but... climbing mountain... bit tired ohh!!! Frown maybe i lack of exercise already, hahaha!

buttons
Dog Kichi

Feb 18, 2003, 10:16 PM

Post #45 of 129 (3325 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ginl] Bukit Kiara Walk-Walk 22Feb03 [In reply to] Can't Post

hey Ginl

yes i ll bring Buttons along to drag me up hill .... will see u there at 4.30pm if not raining.

joon

snoopydog
Enthusiast

Feb 19, 2003, 3:41 AM

Post #46 of 129 (3304 views)
Shortcut
Re: [fxueyu] Bukit Kiara Walk-Walk 22Feb03 [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi fxueyu,

I'll try my best to give the directions in words. So here goes:
  1. I presume you know how to get to Taman Tun Dr. Ismail? If so, I'll start from the Tmn Tun Pizza Hut.
  2. Coming from KL via Jalan Damansara - when approaching Tmn Tun, you will come to first set of traffic lights. Turn right. You will see Pizza Hut on your right.
  3. After you turn right, go straight. You will come to another set of traffic lights. You will also see IBM building on your right (can't miss it!). Go straight. At the end of the road, it will bend to the left. Follow the road.
  4. After you come out of the left bend, make first turning to your right.
  5. Keep going straight (slight upward slope). At the end of the road, you will see that the road branches into 3 directions. Take the left branch.
  6. Here, you should see lots of cars parked by the road side. Find a parking and walk up the road. You will come to the gate where the adventure begins! (see Arthur's photo).

I hope I haven't confused you. Good luck! Cool

hcyeap

Feb 19, 2003, 6:30 AM

Post #47 of 129 (3302 views)
Shortcut

Hi Carynn, after getting really solid advise, I have decided to miss out the particular gf I intended for my Pepperboy. I have been told that he is a little smaller than most and I did not want to end up having gotten him a gf which was larger in structure. I need to look for another female MS which is about the size of Arthur's beautiful LeeSha.

I was contemplating the name Cookie from the song "Cookie starts with C" , which was sung by the CookieMonster in Sesame Street but it will all depend on what she'd look like. So, my poor Pepperboy has to continue being alone for the time being.

Pepperboy's visit very much depends on whether he is allowed in.

carynn

Feb 19, 2003, 5:15 PM

Post #48 of 129 (3287 views)
Shortcut

Hi Arthur..we'll be coming with two other friends..so it's 4 of us plus Harvey & 1 or 2 more dog/s.....
Mommy to Harvey Milkbone

carynn

Feb 19, 2003, 5:27 PM

Post #49 of 129 (3285 views)
Shortcut

Hi Yeap..oh..so that's the role of the new dog...as a gf to Pepperboy...that's what most people say about my Harvey too..that he's a bit on the small size..is Pepperboy something like Harvey or bigger?

Yes, Harvey is pretty much lonely on his own but for the time being, we're just not ready for another dog...we even found this cushion cover with the pix of a ms on it which says "I'm an old dog but I'm still single" Crazy...so, I dunno if we're suppose to get the hint here...heh..heh..Sly
Mommy to Harvey Milkbone

hcyeap

Feb 20, 2003, 7:37 AM

Post #50 of 129 (3253 views)
Shortcut

ha ha ha, Carynn.....write me at red_hawk , love to hear more

hcyeap

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my