Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog & Puppy Health: Vaccination:
How to know my puppy had take the vaccination or not?

Caire
Novice

Oct 30, 2004, 6:56 PM

Post #1 of 12 (2715 views)
Shortcut
How to know my puppy had take the vaccination or not? Can't Post

Hello, everybody. Hope fine. Smile

I got a question hope can know from u all. Can I know my puppy is taken his vaccination or not? Coz yesterday I bring my puppy to the pet shop that I bought it and the owner said will help me give my puppy for 2nd jab from doctor. So I called the doctor ask about this matter and he said he never do that. But when I mentioned that pet shop. He was changed and said maybe had do that. It just yesterday thing, how can he forget so quickly. I know he lied me.Dun know why a doctor can do like that. I so angry for that.Mad

I love my puppy much, so can I know that and wat can I do now?

MisterStan
Doggyman

Oct 30, 2004, 7:05 PM

Post #2 of 12 (2712 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Caire] How to know my puppy had take the vaccination or not? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi. i was just wondering when you bought your puppy, did you received a vaccination card that records when, where and by who the vaccination took place. normally the first jab is given before the puppy is sold, and 2nd jab takes place,

after the puppy is bought. after each jab, the vet gotta record down the jab in the card, eg - name of the Vaccine, date, etc.

hope this helps!!!

Caire
Novice

Oct 30, 2004, 8:08 PM

Post #3 of 12 (2707 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] How to know my puppy had take the vaccination or not? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi.......SmileThanks for ur reply. Ya, I got a vacinnation card from the pet shop.Inside the card, just got label of medical they use but no doctor's sign. Is it the 1st jab and 2nd jab use the same medical. Coz it is same label.

I very care of my puppy, just want the truth. Beside that, the owner of pet shop tell me I'll get my puppy's cert when it was 5 months. Is it corrrect?

Hope can get u all soon.Thanks ya............Smile

MisterStan
Doggyman

Oct 31, 2004, 3:43 AM

Post #4 of 12 (2704 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Caire] How to know my puppy had take the vaccination or not? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi there

good to hear that you have received your vaccination card from the pet shop. in my vaccination card, medicine label is stick there, and together with date of vaccine, the vet name or the vet signature. the 1st jab and 2nd jab is the same, just that jab 1 is level 1 and jab 2 is level 2. SmileSmile

Caire
Novice

Nov 1, 2004, 9:31 PM

Post #5 of 12 (2685 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] How to know my puppy had take the vaccination or not? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi, Smile. If I not sure my puppy had taken his 2nd jab or not, Can I let him take another jab after his 3th jab?

Is it ok for my puppy if he take more than 3 jab?

chrisong
Doggyman

Nov 1, 2004, 9:45 PM

Post #6 of 12 (2684 views)
Shortcut

YesWink

MisterStan
Doggyman

Nov 2, 2004, 12:56 AM

Post #7 of 12 (2672 views)
Shortcut

hello caire

since chrisong said it is ok to take another jab , then it should be ok. i think you should take another jab, if you are not sure , if the 2nd jab have been taken or not, just to play safe. SmileSmileSmileSmile

Caire
Novice

Nov 2, 2004, 6:02 PM

Post #8 of 12 (2664 views)
Shortcut

Hi!Smile

Thanks for ur answer. I think I'll take my puppy take another jab after it.

MisterStan
Doggyman

Nov 3, 2004, 12:54 AM

Post #9 of 12 (2660 views)
Shortcut

you are welcome. CoolCoolCool

michellechen

Jun 22, 2005, 10:29 AM

Post #10 of 12 (2467 views)
Shortcut

Hi, I actually wonder d same thing 2... Wht if d breeder/pet shop owner told us tht d puppy has taken d vaccination wen it hasn't? Is ther any way 2 knw or prove it? Wht if he 'pakat' with d vet? Unsure
-michelle-

chrisong
Doggyman

Jun 22, 2005, 6:21 PM

Post #11 of 12 (2462 views)
Shortcut
Re: [michellechen] How to know my puppy had take the vaccination or not? [In reply to] Can't Post

You wound't know if they did't give the pup the vaccination. If you are not sure ur pup not yet taken their vaccination all you need to do is just give extra jab to your pup.

Example if your pup is going for second vaccination actually is the first vaccination then follow with the second then third and final vaccine. Just to be sure!!!Wink Hope this help.

michellechen

Jun 23, 2005, 1:21 AM

Post #12 of 12 (2451 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisong] How to know my puppy had take the vaccination or not? [In reply to] Can't Post

Oh, u mean juz 2 b sure, giv it another jab... Ok, ok... I think better giv it an xtra jab than takin d risk... Thx...
-michelle-

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my