Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: General: Chit Chat:
Anyone here Shih Tzu owner n from Penang?

ally_py

Feb 14, 2003, 6:53 PM

Post #1 of 11 (2431 views)
Shortcut
Anyone here Shih Tzu owner n from Penang? Can't Post

hi, can i know who r from Penang here?? r u having a shih tzu?? can i know where u guys bought the shih tzu?? coz i heard from my cousin the dogs from the Midland Pets Centre r not healthy. anyone here can give me some good suggestion? coz i'm looking for shih tzu pup now. thank you!Smile

ashley
ALPHA

Feb 14, 2003, 7:20 PM

Post #2 of 11 (2426 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ally_py] Anyone here Shih Tzu owner n from Penang? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi ally!! i got one shihtzuu which u can C from photo gallery name "heihei", my frend brought her from one breeder at Pg. May be i can try to ask for u!!
I also from Pg! CoolBlush
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

ally_py

Feb 14, 2003, 7:42 PM

Post #3 of 11 (2421 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ally_py] Anyone here Shih Tzu owner n from Penang? [In reply to] Can't Post

ashley! ashley! r u there? sorry, i dunno y i can't reply ur post, so i reply mine. u said ur fren bought the shih tzu?? but the shih tzu is ur's, rite? wat colour of ur shih tzu?

ashley
ALPHA

Feb 14, 2003, 7:58 PM

Post #4 of 11 (2419 views)
Shortcut

Hi ally, that shihtzu is belong to my frend but he let me to take care her...Smile
U can see her photo at photo gallery, she is black and white colour thats Y call her "heihei" .....Cool
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

ally_py

Feb 14, 2003, 8:05 PM

Post #5 of 11 (2417 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ashley] Anyone here Shih Tzu owner n from Penang? [In reply to] Can't Post

oic, " heihei" is in chinese lah. ok, now i go n see her pretty face!Cool

ashley
ALPHA

Feb 14, 2003, 8:13 PM

Post #6 of 11 (2415 views)
Shortcut

Hi Ally, R U looking a shitzu puppy ?? may be i can try to look for u !! how much is ur burget? and u prefer cert or no? let me know more about ur enquiry ok!! Wink
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

andyckl
Novice

Feb 14, 2003, 8:34 PM

Post #7 of 11 (2410 views)
Shortcut

Hi Ally,

I bought my Shih Tzu from Penang. It's from a breeder. If you are interested do drop me a mail at arowana_2020@hotmail.com and I will give you the details.

Cheers,
Andy Chan

ally_py

Feb 14, 2003, 9:17 PM

Post #8 of 11 (2405 views)
Shortcut

yup, ashley. actually i've been go around all pets shop in penang. n i know the price with cert & micro. is from RM1200 to RM1700. so, ofcos i will choose the low price one. but juz now i saw from the newspaper, at Lumut there got 1 breeder wan to sale his dog at RM900 only, with cert. but it is too far from here. so, i need to ask whether here got this special offer or not.Smile

ashley
ALPHA

Feb 14, 2003, 10:47 PM

Post #9 of 11 (2400 views)
Shortcut

i think u can ask the breeder, don't get from pet shop it sure expensive than breeder. If u wan to get a shitzu less than 1k at Pg, i think most probability is without cert...... may be u think about this 1st!!
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

lulugurl
ALPHA

Feb 15, 2003, 12:01 AM

Post #10 of 11 (2394 views)
Shortcut

in my opinion, dont get a doggie from a pet shop due to many aspects
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh
Penang Lang? Click Here~!
Silkies Owner? Click Here~!

ckbeep

Feb 18, 2003, 9:41 PM

Post #11 of 11 (2384 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

I agree with with all of you that Pet shop's dog is much more expensive and you don't know where's their "origin" fromWink. I got my Shih Tzu in a pet shop... it's was actually love at first sight compare to so many shih tzu me and girlfren has been scouting for. The very first moment we saw Elmo, we both know that he is the one for us. And i got to tell you that he did not disappoint us at all!!! Make sure that he is healthy and very agile when you get them. I've been to the vets twice and all test shows that Elmo is very healthy and he is a very attractive little guy. He weigh at 2.63 KG for a 3 and a half months old pup. Again.... choose "the best fren" of yours if you think he is the one... Smile

CkBeep

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my