Home: General: Chit Chat:
"weird" dog-owners

eli
Enthusiast

Oct 19, 2004, 11:25 PM

Post #1 of 5 (732 views)
Shortcut
"weird" dog-owners Can't Post

was walking my dogs as usual this morning and like most mornings, we passed this house (corner lot) where there r 2 dalmations who naturally, barked when we passed.

one of their owners (it's a husband-wife twosome only living there) told me to walk my dogs on another road so her dogs won't bark!! i was shocked! it wasn't as tho my dogs were barking back or straining to go pick a fight with her dogs. we were merely passing on the opposite of her house!

i told her it was in the dogs' nature to bark - and not just at my dogs!
she may as well tell everyone: neighbours, tradesppl, not to pass her house, right?
anyway this was the first time sthg like that has happened to me. still reeling from the experience!

anyone has other 'weird' encounters?

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Oct 19, 2004, 11:47 PM

Post #2 of 5 (730 views)
Shortcut
Re: [eli] "weird" dog-owners [In reply to] Can't Post

then only thing i can say is HAHAHAHAHA..... i think as long as the stranger didn't walk into my house.. and IF my dog is barking.. i will ask MY DOG TO STOP!!! not asking ppl to walk to the other side!! HAHAHA.....weird!!!

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!
THE BULLDOG STATION **drop us a visit **
PHOTO ALBUM : PUPPY.COM & OTHERS
Ref: Pg 18; 19

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

phoenix
K9 Kaki

Oct 20, 2004, 1:20 AM

Post #3 of 5 (721 views)
Shortcut

Next time if you're walking that road and she says the same thing to you, tell her it's a public road and she should control her dogs barking! Wink

"The reason a dog has so many friends, is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue"
- Anonymous

The Poisoned One speaks

eli
Enthusiast

Oct 20, 2004, 3:52 AM

Post #4 of 5 (711 views)
Shortcut
Re: [phoenix] "weird" dog-owners [In reply to] Can't Post

ya-lor, isn't it the dog owner's responsibility to make sure their dogs don't bark excessively and become a nuisance to others?

i think her dogs are probably jealous they don't get to go for walks cos their owners don't bother Wink

i've seen them running ard the neighbourhood and their owners nowhr in sight. Unsure

sasa
Enthusiast

Oct 20, 2004, 4:25 AM

Post #5 of 5 (708 views)
Shortcut

well... let us pray for them that their dalmation might continually keep in silence while someone break into their house in the middle of night... kekeke...

cheers, Lotus
BOWIE I MISS YOU!!!

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my