Dog Missing in Subang Jaya SS14

jessnst
Novice

Feb 3, 2003, 6:12 AM

Post #1 of 17 (6779 views)
Shortcut
Dog Missing in Subang Jaya SS14 Can't Post

Hi,

This is a message similar to khsin. We lost our dog over the Chinese New Year holiday period from SS14, Subang Jaya. We were out of town over the CNY period and came back to find her missing. She had bitten a hole in the fence and sneaked out. She does not usually sneak out as she gets walked at least twice a day. However, since our other dog passed away last month, she has taken to sneaking out of the house at night through the fence and then wait at the gate in the morning to be let back in. We have repaired the fencing and thought it was OK already. We have left her on her own before, when we go out of town for two days or so. We usually leave enough food and water for her and everything has been OK.

We have walked around the neighbourhood a few times to look for her to no success. We think that she may have waited by the gate again but no one was around to let her back in and then someone may have taken her back with them. She is very very friendly and someone may have pat her and she decided to follow them home.

She is a mixed breed, quite small, white in colour with some very light brown patches on her back. When she went missing, she should have a silver collar / choke chain. I've attached her photo with this post in the hope that someone will spot her. She can be quite noisy and her bark is quite high pitched. If any of you see her or know someone who has just recently gotten a new adult dog who looks like my dog, please please could you let me know by posting a reply here or emailing me at jess_free80@yahoo.co.uk? Any help will be greatly appreciated as she is greatly missed in the family. Frown

Thanks in advance.

Jessica

PS: khsin, hope you find your dog soon. I'm filled with worry everyday about my dog and I can imagine how you feel.

(This post was edited by jessnst on Feb 3, 2003, 6:16 AM)
Attachments: fraulern1.jpg (85.8 KB)

cdmoo
ALPHA

Feb 4, 2003, 5:03 AM

Post #2 of 17 (6770 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessnst] Dog Missing in Subang Jaya SS14 [In reply to] Can't Post

hi Jessnst,
Sorry to hear this..Unsure

What's her name?

Where exactly u lost her? I mean which road ?
Good luck...

Smile
regards,

CD Moo

khsin
Dog Kichi

Feb 4, 2003, 8:39 AM

Post #3 of 17 (6760 views)
Shortcut

Hi Jessica,

I think your incident is very similar to mine, except that my dog is supposedly rather hard to approach, so it still makes me wonder how she was taken away. I understand totally how you're feeling, but if she has a collar, i think there's a better chance that you will find her.

All the best to you. Hope we both will find our dog soon! =)

khsin

jessnst
Novice

Feb 4, 2003, 3:10 PM

Post #4 of 17 (6752 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cdmoo] Dog Missing in Subang Jaya SS14 [In reply to] Can't Post

CD Moo, her name's Fraulern. She's really lovable, friendly and trusting. We miss her a lot. She should be last seen in SS14 Subang Jaya. (That's the road name). I hope forum readers will look out for her.

Readers, please please - if someone living near you suddenly has an adult dog, could you see if the dog looks like mine? Or if you hear high pitched barking, could you please have a closer look at the dog to see if it's Fraulern? I appreciate any little help. She would have returned home by now as like your dog, khsin, she comes back after she gets tired of her 'adventure'.

She never used to do this. Maybe because our other dog, who passed away last month, would look out for her as he's quite possessive over her. Or maybe because she's bored. I don't know. We just want to find her.

Jessica

mackmack
Doggyman

Feb 4, 2003, 11:17 PM

Post #5 of 17 (6747 views)
Shortcut

Feel sorry to hear about it....

have you tried to post out fliers??
like on the lamp post, 7-11.....

--I have Howling Bean and Lazy Mack.--

shyeow2
Canine Addict

Feb 6, 2003, 9:05 AM

Post #6 of 17 (6724 views)
Shortcut

sorry to hear this.. just abit curious.. how do u left/give 2 days food to your dog? will he 'reserve' the food for the next day or so? i though dog will never get enough?
Frown Frown Visit My Blogs!! http://peonythestormrider.blogspot.com/
http://jojothemalaysianmongrel.blogspot.comFrownFrown

jessnst
Novice

Feb 6, 2003, 12:49 PM

Post #7 of 17 (6721 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shyeow2] Dog Missing in Subang Jaya SS14 [In reply to] Can't Post

Yes, we give them food enough for the duration of time when we're away. Obviously, if we were going to be away for more than 3 days, we get a relative or neighbour to come over every 2-3 days to give them food, change their water, etc. When we first left them alone, my older dog would quickly try to eat as much as he can - I think he learnt from that lesson that food doesn't automatically get replenished! Fraulern's always good with 'rationing' the food and eat only when she's hungry.

Shirley, your post say you're from Sunway. Can you please help me look out for Fraulern when you're going about your usual routines? We've looked around the surrounding areas to no success. We think the person who took her might not live around this area. Thanks.

Jessica

shyeow2
Canine Addict

Feb 7, 2003, 9:25 AM

Post #8 of 17 (6700 views)
Shortcut

aiyah. of course i will help u put an eye on it.. but so far i didn't see anyone around my area got a 'new dog'. only my neighbour beside found a german sherpard...anyway let u know if i seen your dog..Sly
Frown Frown Visit My Blogs!! http://peonythestormrider.blogspot.com/
http://jojothemalaysianmongrel.blogspot.comFrownFrown

kathleen.tay
Canine Addict

Feb 8, 2003, 4:08 AM

Post #9 of 17 (6685 views)
Shortcut

Hi !
Sorry to hear that .. i have read ur post not to mention shirley in sunway ... i'm in usj .... also tried to look around if there is a white dog like yours ....

I know how u feel .... cos my 3 dogs was kidnap from my dad's home in PD ..... tell me bout it ...FrownFrown hope u find ur doggie soon ...

and oh my fanny also can do food rationing also ... guess they are smart also but of course not more than 3 days lah .... but i must inform her tat i'll be away ... she seems to understand !
A Dog Never Lies About Love

jessnst
Novice

Feb 8, 2003, 3:38 PM

Post #10 of 17 (6674 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kathleen.tay] Dog Missing in Subang Jaya SS14 [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks Kathleen and Shirley, and also other readers who are looking/listening out for Fraulern. I really really appreciate your efforts. Please continute keeping an eye or ear out for her. I know that there are many white dogs, but like I said, she barks quite a lot and has a high pitched bark. I guess those are the most distinguishing things about her. She's also got very light brown patches on her back. But even if you're not sure if a dog you saw is Fraulern, please post a reply here or email me at jess_free80@yahoo.co.uk to let me know. We'll check it out....

Many thanks again.

Jessica

jessnst
Novice

Mar 2, 2003, 6:13 AM

Post #11 of 17 (6614 views)
Shortcut
Re: [khsin] Dog Missing in Subang Jaya SS14 [In reply to] Can't Post

We've been to MPSJ, SPCA and PAWS and still haven't found Fraulern till now. Frown

jay_owl

Mar 10, 2003, 8:23 PM

Post #12 of 17 (6583 views)
Shortcut

Hello jessnst, i'm j, staying in usj, hav u found ur kid?

cheers

j Smile wong

jessnst
Novice

Mar 13, 2003, 10:46 AM

Post #13 of 17 (6556 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jay_owl] Dog Missing in Subang Jaya SS14 [In reply to] Can't Post

No, we haven't found Fraulern yet. :(

Jessica

(This post was edited by jessnst on Mar 13, 2003, 10:47 AM)

jay_owl

Mar 15, 2003, 5:17 PM

Post #14 of 17 (6532 views)
Shortcut

Mmmm, it's been a month plus oredi... i've download ur doggie's pic, i try to fwd to my frens who r staying at pj, subang area, hope wil hav good news for u.

watever it is, we just hope tht fraulern is safe n sound....

cheers

j Smile wong

drew
ALPHA

Mar 17, 2003, 1:09 AM

Post #15 of 17 (6526 views)
Shortcut

hi there,

i saw a dog similar to yours but this dog has a brown patch along the eyes and ear ... light light brown ... and got some brown path at the body ... not sure whether it's yours or not ...

but i think not cause if i'm not mistaken i saw this dog for quite long ..

drew
ALPHA

Mar 17, 2003, 4:00 AM

Post #16 of 17 (6521 views)
Shortcut
Re: [drew] Dog Missing in Subang Jaya SS14 [In reply to] Can't Post

so so so sorry to disapoint you .... i went and ask the owner and he told me that they got this dog for quite a long time already ... so it's not the dog that you're looking for ...

will keep an eye for you again ... sorryFrown

jessnst
Novice

Mar 18, 2003, 10:40 AM

Post #17 of 17 (6501 views)
Shortcut
Re: [drew] Dog Missing in Subang Jaya SS14 [In reply to] Can't Post

Jay and Drew,

Thank you so much for looking out for Fraulern. I am so thankful for your efforts. I hope that she's safe and sound somewhere and will find her way back soon. The other day, my sister heard a dog just like Fraulern and we were very hopeful - but it wasn't her. Frown I only very recently bought treats for her from UK - took up a third of the suitcase and they're still waiting for her at home. I really really hope that she returns soon. Please let me know if you see a dog like her - really miss her.

Thank you again.

Jess

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my