unara
Novice

Feb 7, 2003, 5:34 PM

Post #1 of 2 (2411 views)
Shortcut
My dog needs one Can't Post

, Luckey, thnxxx for yr. responses.
I need v. specific help.
My dog is very old ; he has arthritis and spondulosis and a host of other things. He refuses to walk. He can but it is too painful. he has learnt to scoot on his back-end.
He is on all sorts of medication but he has to try and walk again - otherwise his future is not too good.
I need an animal behaviourist to work with him to get him to try to walk again. I am not doing it right, and he is getting more and more reluctant to even try.
I am desperate and don't really want to dwell on his condition. We really need some expert help on this.

Rgds ..

mackmack
Doggyman

Feb 8, 2003, 12:30 AM

Post #2 of 2 (2400 views)
Shortcut
Re: [unara] My dog needs one [In reply to] Can't Post

unara,

you are always welcome.

I know nothing much to help solving the problems,

but years ago.... there's a human-raised tiger (bought from russian circus) which had hip (bone?) problem and couldn't stand still or walk/run "normally". His owner brought him to the vet in Tmn Segar, Cheras. He was treated by the vet in the clinic for 2 years. I visited the tiger very often and saw the improvement. What happened after that? sorry.... i don't know.

Just something to share with you, hope you could find a vet who's expertise on this matter. It sounds to me it's URGENT for you to seek advice from vet.

--I have Howling Bean and Lazy Mack.--

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my