First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

jaytan
Canine Addict

Oct 14, 2004, 10:48 PM

Post #26 of 31 (1227 views)
Shortcut
Re: [clangan] dont buy from this agent !! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi everyone,

My heart goes out to Ohmyneagle. I can just imagine his disgust on discovering that he had grossly overpaid for Lou.

And I can understand those who have protested the tone of clangan's posting. But, he is not wrong. He had some controversial postings previously but over here, he has only given the brutal truth. Perhaps the truth hurts and we may be tempted to shoot the messenger. Mr has taken some risk to contribute something worthwhile to the discussion here, and that should be appreciated. Be fair lah lamlam777, saying a serious breeder is no different from a puppy miller is very hurtful.

I have 2 Beagles from the Athensi kennel, and I am aware of the issues raised. For pet Beagles, the market price is anywhere from rm800-2500. Novice buyers have to be very careful because there are many certed Beagles which look a bit like some other breed. This is a very interesting world isn't it, hahaha. Best regards,J

ohmybeagle
Dog Kichi

Oct 15, 2004, 12:13 AM

Post #27 of 31 (1199 views)
Shortcut

Hello everyone up here.....

wow i really didnt expect that things can still be so 'hangat'(hot) after ages i posted that topic up and i tot it has subsided into nowhere. Anyway....guys....no point digging into the old story here....i agree with what some of you said...i have moved on....and as for Audra Lim...i have no more resentment on her anymore.....Lou is a cute dog now almost an adult already....i would just consider myself unlucky and uninformed about the sort of greedy agents we have around here in this industry. To add on a point to justify what she's done was really wrong......she provided absolutely lousy services post and pre-sales of my dog....her attitude was sloppy...she lied about the origin and where-about of puppy Lou last time prior to sales....she didnt allow me to view Lou b4 i settled for a deal....i was baffled by all this tricks becos that was my 1st dog. And now i am a learned owner and i know what to do for any future purchase of dogs......i appreciate all your righteous support out there and i think justice is still somewhere around.....As for Mr gan.....he has his right to voice his comments as a breeder. It's understandable that he wouldnt want to see anyone critising or smearing defamation on a person involved in his industry. I understand his position and points that he is trying to make. Some good points there too but mayb not too appropriate for a newbie that's all. Shall we just let justice do its job instead of us arguing here? I do not wish to see things get on heat over a small tiny matter. Afterall...getting cheated is what happens around our daily lives everyday....this is Malaysia...

Anyway i hope Mr Gan do not keep putting me liable for his case over the gundog forum. i have already posted an apology notice to him over my carelessness and i have stressed strongly that i have totally nothing to do with that case. I dont know what unlucky thing i am up to lately...i dont even know Mr Gan and i got troubles from everywhere now and then......perhaps i should consider going to a temple to pray and wash away my 'sui hei' (unluckiness)....really a bad year for Monkeys...hahaha

Cheers,

Ohmybeagle

clangan
K9 Maniac

Oct 15, 2004, 12:52 AM

Post #28 of 31 (1187 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ohmybeagle] dont buy from this agent !! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Terry,

I am not protecting the people in your meaning of 'industry', what I am suggesting is we should not put people's name out in the open and run them down. You can always tell your friends through their private e-mails. I am sure none of you want to be caught in the same manner should one day you breed a litter of puppy and someone put your name up and run you down for the pleasure of public viewing. As you know, we Malaysian are never good at looking what good people done and instead like to pick on issues that they cannot agreed to. I think we need lots of maturity in the discussion group. Like I said, I accepted your apologies and felt that you are brave to apologise. I hope you are reminded of the incidents through our telecommunication and meeting at your place. The repercussion of what we did could be costly and uncall for. Anyway, I have met you and spoken to you and I think you are ok. we are good for now.

clangan

(This post was edited by clangan on Oct 15, 2004, 12:55 AM)

chnyuppie
Dog Kichi

Oct 15, 2004, 1:32 AM

Post #29 of 31 (1178 views)
Shortcut

Dear

U mentioned that there need to have a lot maturity in this discussion and that ohmybeagle shouldn't have run down another person. But what about you? How do you justify yours decribing ohmybeagle as whining? Was that a mature description? U also questioned whether there was a gun drew to ohmybeagle when he made his decision. How mature is that? Did you not run him/her down in using those words or description? And have you used your preferred method of emailing privately to your friends re: ohmybeagle's "whining"? Instead you have done what he has done, you have ran him down in public.

I am of the view that we should not criticise a person in public without that person having a chance to defend him/herself. (Criticise by all means, but it must be based on fact and truth with a chance of defending by your accused). But this issue was never raised in your first msg posted on this thread. Your earlier msg clearly demonstrated that your issue with ohmybeagle was that he did not do his homework and was whining and not moving on. You have never suggested until now that running not ppl down in the open is not acceptable.

Further, your acceptance of ohmybeagle's apology smacks with insincerity. Why is it that after you have accepted his apology that you have to repeat the past incidents and repercussion which is "costly and uncalled for"? Have you moved on?

And lastly, you have demonstrated yourself to be the perfect Malaysian, by picking on ohmybeagle and not seeing the harm that he has suffered.

Under normal circumstance, I would tend to agree with you. But not this time.

clangan
K9 Maniac

Oct 15, 2004, 1:59 AM

Post #30 of 31 (1172 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chnyuppie] dont buy from this agent !! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Yuppie,

This incident that I told terry is not because I want to run him down, it started at the gundog forum turf, if you check out the thread titled I confuse GR or Husky? & Attention everyone in this forum at the Gundog forum, then you will probably understand better. Anyway, Terry Kwan has apologised and I said I have accepted it, I think this is good enough for you too right??

clangan

(This post was edited by clangan on Oct 15, 2004, 2:02 AM)

chnyuppie
Dog Kichi

Oct 15, 2004, 2:14 AM

Post #31 of 31 (1165 views)
Shortcut

Hi

U don't need me to say ok to your acceptance of apology from ohmybeagle. It's strictly between the two of u. My issue was only the tone of both your replies to ohmybeagle.

Anyway it's thursday and there's no Buffy the Vampire Slayer tonight or anymore!

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my