First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next page Last page  View All

wkser
ALPHA

Mar 29, 2003, 2:51 AM

Post #151 of 208 (5583 views)
Shortcut
Re: [carmine] Beagle's owners section [In reply to] Can't Post

hi carmen,
maybe you can drive her around in your car let her get used to ride in the car before bring her for long distance drive.......WinkSmile

regards
kangser and nous

kbs
Enthusiast

Mar 30, 2003, 12:59 AM

Post #152 of 208 (5579 views)
Shortcut

Hi Carmine,

There are three symptoms ur dog might face in the car.

1. No problem Smile

2. Car Sickness - Vommit (If is car sickness, I would recommend that for long journey, do more frequent stops and don't drive too fast or do sudden corner)

3. Phobia - Drooling and Vommit (let the dog accomodate the car as an interesting place by bringing them out more often, and always accomplish with a tasty treats or toys they love, always make the journey short in the beginning and slowly if shown improvement, increase the journey)

Regards,
KBS

carmine

Apr 7, 2003, 7:26 AM

Post #153 of 208 (5532 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kbs] Beagle's owners section [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks to all your advices. Snowy was fine all the way to Ipoh and from Ipoh. She behaved so well but created attention always when I bring her down to R&R along highway.

wkser
ALPHA

Apr 8, 2003, 1:45 AM

Post #154 of 208 (5522 views)
Shortcut

hi,

WinkSmile snowny love the ride.....Tongue

regards
kangser and nous

TohCS
Enthusiast

Apr 10, 2003, 1:22 AM

Post #155 of 208 (5513 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wkser] Beagle's owners section [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi fellow beaglers,

Just wander if how many wil be keen for a Beagle Fest ? I was thinking we can rent YWCA hall (it cost RM100 for 3 hours minimum). We can all then share the cost.eg if there are 10 of us we pay only RM10.00 each.
We can organise agility, games etc for our beagles. With this place we can have an enclosed hall so our beagles's nose wont carry them away.
However if anyone else knows of aother enclosed area let us know .
It is seldom we get a chance to let our beagles run free . I have one worry though....u think things can get out of control with 10 beagles or more off leash?

Just an idea....feedbacks please...

Many doggie cheers,

Cheng See
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
GIVE A DOG A HOME TODAY
Love all dogs pure or non pure breed - give them hope!
CALL PAWS 03-78461087 to take a dog home.
SPCA - 03-42535179 to give a dog a chance in life.
====================================
My fur kids....
Coco-Mongrel adopted from PAWs
Kiddo-Mongrel a stray that adopted us
Belle-Beagle -the naughty one :)

kbs
Enthusiast

Apr 10, 2003, 2:34 AM

Post #156 of 208 (5510 views)
Shortcut
Re: [TohCS] Beagle's owners section [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Cheng See,

I am in for the beagle fest suggestion. I have never able to let my beagles go off leash and they still come back to me Crazy.. normally in the open, they, especially snuffy forget totally about me when I let her go off leash.

Regards,
KBS

snoopydog
Enthusiast

Apr 10, 2003, 2:35 AM

Post #157 of 208 (5509 views)
Shortcut

Hi Cheng See,

Beagle Fest? Sounds interesting Cool. I can just imagine the owners shouting at the top of our voices and the beagles just go on playing, ignoring us Crazy. Yes, I'd be interested. Alternatively, we can have it at someone's house with a big enough garden (anyone kind enough Wink?). Judging from the postings so far, I don't think there are that many beaglers in this forum.

Any other thoughts?

TohCS
Enthusiast

Apr 10, 2003, 5:39 PM

Post #158 of 208 (5505 views)
Shortcut

We can create some games ... anyone got a rabbit to spare? ? hee ehee just kidding....

let me see beside agility.....what else will a beagle love??? ah....how about dancing? Yeah we can put the music on and get our beagle to "dance" with us ....yeah the "Dancing beagles" haa haa.....
ok ....we shall see if the others are keen to join us...

You are right Ivan , if we can find a big compound then we need not worry about having to rent a place...

Many doggie cheers,

Cheng See
GIVE A DOG A HOME TODAY
My fur kids....

ohmybeagle
Dog Kichi

Oct 9, 2004, 2:50 PM

Post #159 of 208 (5238 views)
Shortcut

Dog Matching contents deleted.

Dog matching post is no longer allowed in the forum. Kindly read the forum guideline for more information.
Webmaster

(This post was edited by Khoobg on Oct 11, 2004, 3:55 PM)

kbs
Enthusiast

Oct 11, 2004, 9:08 AM

Post #160 of 208 (5215 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ohmybeagle] Beagle's owners section [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Sean? Simon?

I don't intend to breed snuffy for the moment. I have already bred her once and I don't want to go through that hassle again. And beside, I don't want to keep anymore beagles pups.

Regards,
KBS

sharon82lim
Novice

Oct 25, 2004, 9:26 PM

Post #161 of 208 (5159 views)
Shortcut

hi~!!!!I'm another beagle's owner from Alor Setar~!!Smile Named Beagle~He was borned on 11st Sept 2001(tri-colour)~~Haha 911~Wink~ I bought him from 'November Dog world' in Penang~!!Does he look handsome?haha~I love my son very much~!!!Eventhough go travelling,the 1st thing must be thought of'Pets allowed'?I will bring him anywhere if can~My son cant stay quietly~~hyper active!!!!hahaha~~He hates cat~~!!He likes to lie on the floor and wait for the cat pass by~~haha~~Once got cat passing by,sure he will bark on it~Then,run from front to back,go upstair~~anywhere as long as can see the cat,bark on it~~hahahaCool~Very funny~!

babymoon
Novice

Oct 25, 2004, 11:25 PM

Post #162 of 208 (5156 views)
Shortcut

hello hello toh!!!

im new here...i wanted to have a beagle but all that i heard from my frens..i wonder it is true or not....

they said beagle is stupid...only know sleep,eat and shit...and very noisy...

i don believe all dat...but i don have a beagle right now...

can u guys tell me more?

MisterStan
Doggyman

Oct 26, 2004, 1:17 AM

Post #163 of 208 (5153 views)
Shortcut
Re: [babymoon] Beagle's owners section [In reply to] Can't Post

hi there

well, there are no such things as stupid dogs leh. and beagles are not stupid and not noisy. my beagle can sit and down. and my beagle do not bark most of the time. SmileSmileSmile dogs that have not socialize tend to bark more, so socialize your dogs ekekeke. CoolCoolCool

babymoon
Novice

Oct 26, 2004, 1:24 AM

Post #164 of 208 (5151 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] Beagle's owners section [In reply to] Can't Post

Laughaha..i oso tot the same...no stupid dogs in this world..if got...it oso caused by human being...lol

hey mistertan...i read ur forum and i tot u know some breeders in malaysia...can tell me their info....probably email me....if cant post here....my email add is kwan97097@hotmail.com

im trying to get a beagle pup...but i have no sufficent money..i only got 1k...in kl everywhere is asking for 1.2k and above...

i would like to know the ipoh breeders or penang....

thanks ya...

MisterStan
Doggyman

Oct 26, 2004, 2:32 AM

Post #165 of 208 (5149 views)
Shortcut

hi there,

i only know one breeder for beagle, and that breeder pups are expensive, not sure how much. bcs that breeder is for show quality pups. so far i did not see any pet shops selling beagle pups less than 1k.

wais81
Enthusiast

Oct 26, 2004, 5:57 PM

Post #166 of 208 (5142 views)
Shortcut

Vivian right!

hello, beagles are about that price. but if u have only have RM 1k then i think i can help you. Contact me!

Christopher

babymoon
Novice

Oct 26, 2004, 6:18 PM

Post #167 of 208 (5141 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wais81] Beagle's owners section [In reply to] Can't Post

ahhaa..christopher..here u r...hey that day u called me right??aiyo sorry i was sleeping dat time...and now i lost ur contact....T_T

ehh...u still have my number??? pls call me tml...27th Oct 2004 after 7pm...ok???

sorry ya...i couldn't answer your call...

babymoon
Novice

Oct 26, 2004, 6:39 PM

Post #168 of 208 (5138 views)
Shortcut

Unsureaiyoyo..my fren is so stubborn la...he keeps saying that beagle no good...wtf...

anyway...hey...anyone can tell me how much should i feed the beagle per day???should twice a day or once a day?whe amount of food???what food is suitable for them???

how long should take a bath for them???can i go jogging with them???

ahhhaaa..never have a meduim dog b4....i used to have a rottweiler...he eat dam a lot....

wais81
Enthusiast

Oct 26, 2004, 9:38 PM

Post #169 of 208 (5131 views)
Shortcut

hello,

when ur beagle is a puppy feed 3 times in small portion a day. once grow big already, can feed once a day or twice in small portion. it is all up to you. and yes! you can play jog run with them. bath them when u think it is necessary, when smelly lar. it is advisable to feed them only dog food like kibbles not human food or else u will have trouble feeding them kibbles in the future. Beagle is a dog with character. he has attitude. haha or should i say, you fren is as stubborn as a beagle..haha..beagle is a very smart dog. but training might be a bit tougher because hey are quite stubborn at times. once training is complete, you'll have a loyal companion for life. they are very affectionate dogs. like being sayang and pampered. always wants attention. beagles are outgoing dogs likes to roam around, so you won;t have trouble playing with ur beagle outside. tell your friend that if beagle is stupid then why did the police use them to detect cocaine in airports around the world. as everyone has said, all dogs are smart it is the stupidity of the owner that makes the dog looks dumb....haha...

cheers,

Christopher

TohCS
Enthusiast

Oct 27, 2004, 5:28 AM

Post #170 of 208 (5122 views)
Shortcut

Hi Babymoon,

As many beagle owners will tell, beagles are one of the greatest companion. They are extremely intelligent.

They are a dog with little fear and a BIG heart! Sure beagles can be trained. Every breed have different temperament . Beagles are hound dogs and breed to hunt. Whether a beagle can be trained or not depends a lot on how they are trained. My beagle is able to do lots of tricks that I am proud off. Wink. Wanna know how I train my beagle? Will let you know when we have a chance to meet.

Meanwhile do keep reading and finding out more about beagles from the right people.

Cheers

ChengSee

Many doggie cheers,

Cheng See
GIVE A DOG A HOME TODAY
My fur kids....

MisterStan
Doggyman

Oct 27, 2004, 5:30 AM

Post #171 of 208 (5120 views)
Shortcut

hi tohcs

hello. hope to meet you one day. SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

babymoon
Novice

Oct 27, 2004, 5:57 PM

Post #172 of 208 (5113 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wais81] Beagle's owners section [In reply to] Can't Post

hi christ!!!Cool

hmmm...juz wonder where to get the 1k beagle??? got any cheaper anot??? is it reliable???

you know i found 1 in penang..its home bred...by a woman doc....but then she choose ppl to sell her beagls....aiks....wat can do???ehhh..the younger 1 can get cheap right??? like 4-8 weeks...i would like to have 1 at this age...feel like raising them up...like my own child. Angelic

suven_evin
Novice

Dec 7, 2004, 3:40 AM

Post #173 of 208 (5024 views)
Shortcut
Re: Beagle's owners section [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi, SUven here... I'll be getting a beagle of 2 months this Friday!!! Yippeee!!! An uncle of mine has a friend who's beagle gave birth to a few baby beagles... So far, the pup's been vaccinated, got MKA cert, pure breed, and best of all, my uncle's friend giving it to my family for free!!! So lucky...

Will update u all when I get it on Friday! OH yeah, I plan to name it 'NAchos'!!! haha.. what do you all think?

Suven

MisterStan
Doggyman

Dec 7, 2004, 4:09 AM

Post #174 of 208 (5023 views)
Shortcut
Re: [suven_evin] Beagle's owners section [In reply to] Can't Post

hello suven

looks like we have added another beagle owner to the list.. do take pic of your new beagle pup and show to us.... any enquiries about beagle do ask us ya!!!LaughLaughLaugh nachos is a nice name... but nachos is the brand of a junk food.. TongueTongueTongue

suven_evin
Novice

Dec 8, 2004, 3:07 AM

Post #175 of 208 (5017 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] Beagle's owners section [In reply to] Can't Post

Yups yups... definitely will put a picture of my cutie pie... SmileSmile

Nachos might be a junk food... it's a very delicious junk food!!!

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my