FOUND : Lost Miniature Schnauzer at USJ 11/2B

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

sallychuah
Canine Addict

Oct 7, 2004, 4:14 AM

Post #1 of 37 (3139 views)
Shortcut
FOUND : Lost Miniature Schnauzer at USJ 11/2B Can't Post

Hi. I'm sad to find out that my miniature schnauzer, Lesley has managed to sneak out of my front garden today at around 3pm. I checked with the Afzal mamak stall and they said that they saw him wandering around at around 5 plus. If anybody has seen him please please give me a call. His color is salt and pepper and he is a very friendly dog. I didn't put any leash or tag on him. He responds if you call him BOY or Lesley BOY.

If anybody has seen him please call 016-2013942 or 016-4367833. We will pay a reward if you found him. Please help us. Attached is a recent photograph of him. You can reach me at contact_sallychuah@yahoo.com

Appreciate any help in finding my baby....Frown

(This post was edited by sallychuah on Oct 14, 2004, 7:23 AM)
Attachments: My Lesley.jpg (15.1 KB)
  My Lesley 2.jpg (16.4 KB)
  My Lesley 3.jpg (22.4 KB)

sallychuah
Canine Addict

Oct 7, 2004, 10:30 PM

Post #2 of 37 (3111 views)
Shortcut
Re: Lost Miniature Schnauzer at USJ 11/2B (Latest Update) [In reply to] Can't Post

Still cannot find my Lesley. Frown I have printed some flyers and have pasted them all over USJ 11. We did get some calls from people saying they saw some lost dogs but unfortunately it wasn't Lesley. Thanks to all that called us and we hope that still you keep a lookout for him.

We went to pet shops in Taipan this morning and imagine to our surprise, they mentioned that a young chap (chinese) was trying to sell my Lesley to them yesterday afternoon. Of course they didn't know he was lost until we went there today. So if the person that found my baby wants to sell it please call me at once. I hope you are taking care of him as he should be very scared by now. He is also very scared of thunder and he will stay very close to you when it rains. I only hope that you don't leave him out in the rain.

(This post was edited by sallychuah on Oct 16, 2004, 12:48 AM)

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Oct 8, 2004, 12:00 AM

Post #3 of 37 (3103 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sallychuah] Lost Miniature Schnauzer at USJ 11/2B (Latest Update) [In reply to] Can't Post

hi me from usj 11 too.. i hope u can get back ur doggie.. i also ask my mum to tell all the auntry in the padang to help out.. hope can get him back.. good luck and bless him!

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!
THE BULLDOG STATION **drop us a visit **
PHOTO ALBUM : PUPPY.COM & OTHERS
Ref: Pg 18; 19

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

sallychuah
Canine Addict

Oct 8, 2004, 1:17 AM

Post #4 of 37 (3094 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Bull Lover] Lost Miniature Schnauzer at USJ 11/2B (Latest Update) [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Bull Lover,
Thanks for your concern. I only hope that he is in good hands. I have put up a lot of my posters at USJ 11/1 area coz that is the last place they have seen Lesley. Once I find him I will clean up my mess, if only... Frown

sallychuah
Canine Addict

Oct 8, 2004, 1:52 AM

Post #5 of 37 (3085 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sallychuah] Lost Miniature Schnauzer at USJ 11/2B (Latest Update) [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi everyone, if you have been approached or know of anybody trying to sell a miniature schnauzer PLEASE let me know. As far as I know, the fellow who has my Lesley wants to sell him off fast..... thanks...

kathleen.tay
Canine Addict

Oct 8, 2004, 4:24 AM

Post #6 of 37 (3079 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sallychuah] Lost Miniature Schnauzer at USJ 11/2B [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi!

I'm from USJ 11/4D. Will look around for you too.... hope you both get reunited soon!
A Dog Never Lies About Love

sallychuah
Canine Addict

Oct 8, 2004, 5:00 AM

Post #7 of 37 (3077 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kathleen.tay] Lost Miniature Schnauzer at USJ 11/2B [In reply to] Can't Post

hi kathleen, thanks a lot. We did see a dog that looks like a husky at 11/3A... the poor fellow has a red tag and is just sitting outside the house. I'm not sure if anybody has lost such a dog recently. It is a black and white colored husky lookalike. It is small sized so I don't think it's a real husky... anyway just want to share this info....
I've been walking around USJ 11 for the whole day already and talking to ppl at the office lots... I've also been to all the pet shops in the area but no luck yet.....
I hope somebody who saw or has my dog will call me soon.... I miss my Lesley.... Frown

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Oct 8, 2004, 6:08 AM

Post #8 of 37 (3071 views)
Shortcut

hey when u see the dog? it maybe the same doggy that stooi found last time.. did she run away again? it looks like corli?? aiyah.. hope she is not running out again or stooi don't want her liao ah? but as i know stooi also a dog lover wor!!!

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

sallychuah
Canine Addict

Oct 8, 2004, 6:24 AM

Post #9 of 37 (3069 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Bull Lover] Lost Miniature Schnauzer at USJ 11/2B [In reply to] Can't Post

i saw the dog at around 8-9 this evening. I thought it was my Lesley coz it was dark and the dog was also dark n white in color. But she didn't move when I approached her so I assumed she was staying at that house. But if was funny that she was outside the gate wohhhh....
I hope my info helps...

sallychuah
Canine Addict

Oct 8, 2004, 9:17 PM

Post #10 of 37 (3046 views)
Shortcut

I'm still looking for my little one...FrownFrownFrown I miss him so much.Appreciate everyone who's helping but i won't give up until i found my little one.

May God bless all of us who r still looking for their love one N all dog lovers.

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Oct 8, 2004, 11:30 PM

Post #11 of 37 (3035 views)
Shortcut

hmm maybe i should bring taro for walk this evening and hope can see stooi... ask him and see see..

STOoi stay in USJ11/3 ah!!! aiyah.. cham lah.. worried about the doggie tim.... hey if u see the doggie again pick him up lah.. u can call me 016-3199016.. i don't mind to keep him until he found his owner... better than he running around himself..

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

(This post was edited by Bull Lover on Oct 8, 2004, 11:34 PM)

sallychuah
Canine Addict

Oct 9, 2004, 12:18 AM

Post #12 of 37 (3032 views)
Shortcut

Hey, i've just pick up a dog at USJ5 by road side.It's a male, very fury, all brown even his nose is brown, small ear,not sure wat breed(i'm not good at this) very very playful,friendly too, crazy with cloth, no tag on him, just a green colour normal string on him.

Anyone lost their dog/love one,pls contact me at once - 016-2019342 or 016-4367833

He's playing with a cloth now.And i think of my little one too...Frown

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Oct 9, 2004, 12:52 AM

Post #13 of 37 (3019 views)
Shortcut

WAWW good on u!!

got picture to show us ur new baby? anyway we still hope the lost doggie can get back their owner.. because they will miss each other.. but if we really canot get them back together... hope u will take him for good...

show us lah... must be cute one lu..

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

sallychuah
Canine Addict

Oct 9, 2004, 1:09 AM

Post #14 of 37 (3015 views)
Shortcut

I don't know I should keep him or not, u know i'm still heartbroken FrownFrownFrown

Anyone who lost a dog or wanted to keep one, can contact me. Attached are some pictures of the dog. Whoever knows this fellow, please call me. I'm sure his owner must be looking for him too.

I may want to keep him but not now, I need time to keep looking for my baby. It's not fair for Lesley if I just give up on him.

(This post was edited by sallychuah on Oct 9, 2004, 3:33 AM)
Attachments: Brownie 1.jpg (5.25 KB)
  Brownie 2.jpg (8.05 KB)

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Oct 9, 2004, 6:19 AM

Post #15 of 37 (2984 views)
Shortcut

don't give up for ur baby!!! keep looking for him ok! i ask my mum to ask around with those auntry auntry..

coz i only can have a doggie here.. but if until u realy canot tahan .. let me know.. i will do my best ...

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

sallychuah
Canine Addict

Oct 9, 2004, 7:09 AM

Post #16 of 37 (2978 views)
Shortcut

Thanks. I will keep on looking and looking for my baby..... he can never be replaced.....

I will try to take care of the dog for the time being. He has a lot of ticks so I'm a little worried letting him inside the house. Still if anybody knows his owner please let us know. I'm sure they must be worried like us too. I'm sure the owner must be from USJ area coz a kind lady called me this morning and she said that she saw a brown dog at one of the kindergardens here. When I picked him up it was already 4pm....

Anybody that can help me please do.....
PLS HELP LESLEY HOME!!! It's painful living w/o my baby.FrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrown

(This post was edited by sallychuah on Oct 9, 2004, 10:44 AM)

sallychuah
Canine Addict

Oct 9, 2004, 9:14 PM

Post #17 of 37 (2962 views)
Shortcut

I'm just curious, did anybody report to the cops when they lost their loved ones? I'm not sure if I should go report, it may sound stupid but I'm considering doing it. Anybody can advice me on this? Thanks....

kathleen.tay
Canine Addict

Oct 11, 2004, 8:20 PM

Post #18 of 37 (2932 views)
Shortcut

Dear Sally,

I think you should. Just incase there is a discrepancy, in the event someone found your dog and do not want to return it to you. It will be better if you have a photo, your dog's MKA registered cert and microchipped number to prove that it is yours....

My dad lodge a report before when our 3 dogs got stolen a couple of years ago but in PD cos he lives there. The police was so nice that they even tried to look around for us. Even a neighbour saw a PAJERO taken our dog but they didnt know is not us....

Good Luck.

Regards..

sallychuah
Canine Addict

Oct 13, 2004, 5:13 AM

Post #19 of 37 (2901 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kathleen.tay] Lost Miniature Schnauzer at USJ 11/2B [In reply to] Can't Post

Dear kathleen,

Thanks for ur advised. I did actually read some of de forum n understand that de police must take de report if it's involve in theft cases. (De dognappers took our dog n tried to sell him to a nearby pets shop N that is crime) MadMadMad

N guess what, we did found out that who took our dog n refuse to return him back to us, even he (de one who had my dog now) did saw those posters all around USJ area. Someone (a very helpful good person) actually saw my dog was taken on that day (day that my Lesley Boy went sneak out) N warned them to return my dog if the owner (we) is looking or he (de good guy) will report to de police. Since then, has been days N yet they never call or even have any intention of returning my Lesley Boy to home. I'm gonna teach them a lesson.
It will be happy ending story.Smile

Wish me LUCK!!!!

(This post was edited by sallychuah on Oct 13, 2004, 5:17 AM)

kathleen.tay
Canine Addict

Oct 13, 2004, 10:05 PM

Post #20 of 37 (2872 views)
Shortcut

Sally,

Then I think you should make a police report fast ! Make sure you bring along ur dog's photo, MKA Cert and microchip number. Tell them too that you know your dog's location ! Do it FAST !

Wish you all the best and let us know if u get back Lesley .. Smile

sallychuah
Canine Addict

Oct 13, 2004, 11:40 PM

Post #21 of 37 (2861 views)
Shortcut

Dear kathleen,

I had made de police report.At de same time there is another lady making a report of stolen dog too, she's from USJ 3.What had happened to them, why they dare to do things like that???MadMadMad De dog was found wandering around at her housing area by this lady, so she keep de dog (shih tzu mixed) while looking for de owner.De dog was taken by someone from de house!!! But she's not sure whether is de owner who had took de dog back or other bad guys.

sallychuah
Canine Addict

Oct 14, 2004, 7:33 AM

Post #22 of 37 (2842 views)
Shortcut

Hi everybody..... GOOD NEWSSSSSSSSSS..... I finally got back my baby. The bastards that took him returned him to us after they knew we made a police report. I thank all that have given us encouraging words and never to give up. I hope that all that are still looking for their loved ones to never ever give up, but of course we also hope that a good person will return them back to you. We will always be here to give our support and we will keep our eyes open for your lost ones.

Thank you kathleen for encouraging us to make the report and would like to thank bull lover and the others for your efforts to find my baby.

kathleen.tay
Canine Addict

Oct 15, 2004, 4:25 AM

Post #23 of 37 (2800 views)
Shortcut

Sally,

Congratulations!!! So, this time better make sure that Lesley will not escape again.. too many bad people out there....

Hug Lesley ya !

Cheers ...Wink

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Oct 15, 2004, 7:29 PM

Post #24 of 37 (2777 views)
Shortcut

HOOOO RAYYYY!!!!!

baby is back to home!!! HOME SWEET HOME DEAR BABY!!!!!

hey u know where is stupid guy stay?? he staynear our place ah???

i bring taro the the park that behind kai sin res. ah.. hope will see u guys around one day lah!

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

sallychuah
Canine Addict

Oct 15, 2004, 9:33 PM

Post #25 of 37 (2763 views)
Shortcut

Thanks Bull Lover,

We heard that one of de guy is staying somewhere nearby,de other is(who took N keep Lesley N refuse to return) is staying at USJ 18. But anyhow we got our baby boy backSmileTongueSmileWink.

If i'm not wrong are u staying around USJ 11/2A? I'll bring my Lesley Boy for walk later in afternoon at de padang (de small one, facing to gas station) maybe about 5.30/6.

Now we got 2 dogs n Lesley boy just won't let anyone touch de brownie,he'll try to bite.Pity brownie.We are calling him (brownie) Lucky Boy! Still coulnd't find his owner but don't think de owner really care for him bcoz as i can see he's very thin, ticks all over but had been improving a lot since i had shower him, pick those ugly ticks, n feed himBlush. Whoever want to keep him, pls do give me a call.But don't worry, I'll fix all those ticks n keep him fat first Wink.

Pls contact Sally/Jon at 016-2013942/4367833.

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my